[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Because we've still got people live watching right now,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 36

File: 001.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
Because we've still got people live watching right now, let's once more have a Fafner thread.
>>
>>14915643
Nice try Festum but you won't fool me!
>>
File: laughingwalker.jpg (175KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
laughingwalker.jpg
175KB, 800x450px
>>14915655
>>
>>14915664
>not actually the one with him laughing

You are not me. I am not you.
>>
NUNS Fafner solved:
-Thrones Model: Raphael(Air), Sandalphon(Ground), didn't even appear in the anime(Mass produced)
-Dominions: Gabriel(Air), Blue one at the start of Ep.14 (Ground), Red one belonging to Argos Company in Ep.14/15(Mass produced)
-Powers: Ariel(Air), Aiwass(Ground), Olympia Angels(Mass produced)
>>
I have watched:

>Dead Aggressor
>Right of left
>Heaven and earth

Currently holding exodus for next week. Dead Aggressor was sorta meh, slow, boring at times, and the visuals were really bad. Right of Left was fantastic, truly the best out of the three. Heaven and Earth was good, hated how it resets everything to war back again, but whatever, it at least looked good.

what to expect out of Exodus? more Dead Aggressor or more Right of Left?
>>
>>14915903
Expect everything the other series did right but better
>>
>>14915883
>Aiwass(Ground), Olympia Angels(Mass produced)
Actually not quite.

The Powers with the big slabs are just up-armored OAs, the designation doesn't change, it's just the equipment.

>solved
Until someone finds a name for the Ground-type Dominions, it's not solved.

I'm not sure where you're getting the notion that all of the NUNs Fafners aren't mass-produced and modular either. Like the Dominions Ground-types have had more of that type shown with the ripoff-off Aegis equipment, so shouldn't they be the mass-produced ones (note that none of these are piloted by named characters).
>>
File: S45C-215040414210_0187.jpg (2MB, 2645x3507px) Image search: [Google]
S45C-215040414210_0187.jpg
2MB, 2645x3507px
>>14915935
it's legit info and a bit of sensible speculation:
-Official site says each family has 3 variations(general purpose, air, ground)
-this scan uses mass produced instead of general purpose, in this case the Olympia Angels.
-Here the Aiwass(piloted by Chester) is called the Thrones ground type:
-Since the the ground types are always more armored, the ep.14 blue one must be the Dominions ground type(it even has Aegis generators). The red one doesn't have the Aegis generators nor the extra side leg armor(missile pod?). The only thing off is the different head for the blue one since this isn't present in any of the other families but this is irrelevant.

So there isn't a ground type and a heavily armored ground type.

And there's the missing general purpose/MP Thrones model which didn't even appear unless nobody noticed it.
>>
File: 1445739381667.png (2MB, 1908x801px) Image search: [Google]
1445739381667.png
2MB, 1908x801px
>>14915993
forgot link for the Aiwass being the Throned ground type: http://www.xebec-inc.co.jp/xebeczwei/sf_kairan20150815.html
>>
File: hard point.png (146KB, 333x455px) Image search: [Google]
hard point.png
146KB, 333x455px
>>14915993
>>14915999
>Aiwass Thrones
Wouldn't it be Powers? Isn't that what you typed above?
>Chester (black guy)
He never piloted from the Throne family, only Powers.

The Red Dominion had no wings so it must too be a ground-type, right?

I remember an anon from sometime last year with a tweet maybe indicating that all the NUN Fafners could change out the gear and once they did, they adopted the ground or air type. Hell the picture you posted even indicated the modularity. The joint in the crop here is the exact same place where the Ariel thrusters affix.

I wonder if that one guy saved the threads from last year like he said he would.
>>
I mistyped, Aiwass is the Powers ground type, see the 1st post.

Here is the red/blue unnamed Dominions comparison:

*Blue:
-different head from the Gabriel
-Main back thrusters are different from the Gabriel's, no foldable wings
-extra chest armor
-extra side waist armor
-extra side lower leg armor(maybe missile pods)
-large shoulder armor with built-in Aegis

*Red:
-same head as the Gabriel
-same back thrusters as the Blue one
-same chest armor as the Gabriel
-new side waist armor/thrusters(different from the Blue one and not present in the Gabriel)
-same side lower leg thrusters as the Gabriel
-new shouder armor(smaller than the Blue One's)

It seems pretty clear to me that the Blue is the Dominion's ground type since it has less thrusters and more armor while the Red is a mixed type that's ground based but still has more jumping/air ability. Meanwhile the Gabriel is pure air mobility with minimal armor
>>
I generally don't care about the NUN models, but some of this detective work to figure everything out is impressive.

http://alvis.towerofmist.net/index.php?title=Fafner_Wiki
Don't forget we've still got a young wiki desperately in need of editors too, to channel some of that dedication into.

Though I haven't made any meaningful additions in a while, either.
>>
>>14916768
where's this wiki hosted? paid or free?
>>
>>14915999
>http://www.xebec-inc.co.jp/xebeczwei/sf_kairan20150815.html
That link has some interesting stuff on the NUNs characters. It implies that Kieth was suffering from PTSD after Hawaii, which presumably mean that her total disregard for human life is some fucked up coping mechanism. It also explicitly says that Dustin was blindly following ROE Alpha orders out of guilt for not blowing his compromised team members before they killed anyone in Hawaii, which I do recall being theorized about when the show was airing.

Also was there any scene in the show that demonstrated Burns having all four of his limbs replaced with cybernetics? I don't recall actually seeing that.
>>
>>14916803
yeah, it also confirms Ai got a Raphael despite not being a commander because she excels at air combat.

Heinz was a mechanic before becoming a pilot
>>
>>14916803
Does it say anything about Billy?
>>
>>14917062
Billy: a naive man but a brave soldier. High endurance so he has decided to only ride Powers family Fafners. Likes hamburgers.
>>
>>14916803
Yeah, there were a lot of discussion about Dustin justifying his actions due to Hawaii, but the show never outright confirmed it.

Anything interesting about Mitsuhiro and Walter?
>>
>>14915655
ARE YOU THERE?

MEET SINGLE GIRLS IN YOUR AREA TODAY WITH THIS ONE WEIRD TIP

ALVIS HATES IT!
>>
Could someone type here mega's link? I accidentally deleted my files. Thanks!
>>
>>14918914
Archive famiglia.
>>
>The third member of the current trio for the new game of Pokemon is disturbingly close to a Mir
>>
We're gonna build a wall, and make the Festum pay for it!

M E G A
E
G
A
>>
>>14919925
Estas ahi, compadre?
>>
>>14920045
Mi estas tie ĉi.
>>
>>14920071
...is that Esperanto?

epic
>>
THESE FUCKING SONS OF BITCHES

>THE PUPPET

>SPACE STATION

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING NUNS
>>
>>14921700
>This is....HATRED

S
h
I
T

N I G G G A
>>
>>14921710
>You don't need to understand, that'll weaken your hatred
>I'll give you someone to love!
jesus fuck that's dark

Also Soushi

>Getting shit in order, meeting with the freak brigade
>making people promise to mamoru
>promising to his wife (male) that he'll save them
>>
File: Headache.webm (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Headache.webm
71KB, 1280x720px
>hype anon enters the thread
>>
>>14921732
>It's over Hester!

OH

SHIT NIGGA IT'S TIME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq1jknZp0ic
>>
>>14921751
FUCKING

GLOWING HANDS

OH MY FUCKING GOD

>return to nothingness
MY NIGGA MITSAGUCHI BEING STRONK TOOO IN THE BOARDROOM

IN THAT FAFNER HANDS YES

>I can't hate Maya

YES

>I'll erase your memories
NO

FUCKING

EVERYTHING IS

FUCK
>>
>>14921760
FUCKING
TOUMI

HOLY GODDAMN SHIT

THE KNIFE IN THE COCKPIT JESUS CHRIST GIRL

>>
>>14921770
NO

NO GODDAMNIT

HOLY GODDAMNIT

WAIT FUCK

WAIT FUCK

OH MY FUCKING GOD SHE DID IT

SHE FUCKING DID IT YHES

YES GODDAMNIT IT WAS REVOKED GODDAMNIT FUCK FUCK

>I'm always the one you cry one, huh?

FUCK

MY FEELINGS

>n-niisan respond

IT ALWAYS HURTS

>gO, i DON'T WANT TO HATE YOU

shit
>>
>>14921781
>I met the man who bombed us

>He was a good person and died protecting us

IT STILL HURTS

I'M SO FOR THAT KIND OF ROLE AND CHARACTER AND FUCK

GODDAMNIT
>>
File: 1449234774993.png (179KB, 680x543px) Image search: [Google]
1449234774993.png
179KB, 680x543px
First time watcher reactions are always fun.
>>
>>14921808
KAZUKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

OUIR

FUCKING

HERO

MY GOD

FUCKING DO IT

BRING THEM BACK

OH SHIT THIS NIGGA JUST SUPLEXED THE CONNECTION TO DEATH

OH GOD

THE BUS

OH MY FUCKING GOD

I'M CRYING

NOT HIM
>>
>>14921836
>what did you write on that talisman?

>EMILY!

This isn't fair you can't make me feel that then rip it back to good in like a few seconds
>>
File: zero fafner.jpg (293KB, 1283x1372px) Image search: [Google]
zero fafner.jpg
293KB, 1283x1372px
>>
>>14921839
Oh man, you're not ready for 25.

Also in case you're confused, Kazuki has healing powers like Kenji, but his get Festum Boost which was why he was able to fix Mimika. He couldn't save Akira because Akira was past the point of no return
>>
>>14921952
Braise de sun :DD
>>
>>14921955
Do we really know that for sure?

He can heal himself and Sein for sure, but I interpreted the Mimika thing as a bonus from him being connected to Tatsumiya's Mir now. So he was able to "pull her up" before it was too late.
>>
>>14921976
The Nicht and Sein only demonstrate powers that are already established.

Sein's healing ability was even established in the earlier part of the show.

It's the only logical solution to the issue because he doesn't magically cure other SDP sideffects like Kenji can't

The only other choice is that the Diablo Type bukake managed to help.
>>
>>14922160
Taking the burden of assimilation could also be possible, like Kazuki did in HaE and every so often in Exodus.

But I guess anything basically boils down to "Festum magic", there are a lot of plausible explanations.
>>
>>14922211
Yeah, I think it's that way as well, he doesn't heal but controls the process of assimilation.
>>
>>14923111
Something that was discussed way back is that, almost every SDP (excluding Sui, Sakura, and possibly Canon's depending on how you interpret the future with Sein) that the Nothung/Einherjar pilots have exhibited, the Salvators (at some point in the franchise, regardless of pilot) have as well.

SDPs pull power from the "Worm dimension" (that's not an official term), some pilots and Festum just manifest that power differently, but certain Festum can manifest multiple types, just like the Salvators.

Then you factor in the fact that at the time Kazuki heals Mimika, he's seemingly been made a Master-type ("make me like my mother") So is it more the Fafner healing her like it once did Ai, or is it his own (more powerful than before--remember the Island pilots have Festum juice in their genetic makeup) intrinsic power more directly superseding the Fafner's? Or both.

Wish I wasn't on phone, cause this would be easier to proofread for consistency.
>>
Could anyone give me a torrent link for RoL, Heaven and Earth, and Exodus?

qBit search gives me dead torrents

Thanks in advance
>>
>>14923815
check nyaa.

Maybe someone has the MEGA
>>
>>14923825
What is nyaa?

I got the first season from someone with the MEGA, but I lost the link.
>>
>>14923828
Oh, check the archive, the thread should still be there.
>>
>>14923834
No fafner thread there, only one that talked about design and no MEGA link there.
>>
>>14923843
desuarchive.org oughtta have it then.
>>
File: NG_cuts - Maya Switchover.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
NG_cuts - Maya Switchover.webm
1MB, 640x360px
It's Maya's birthday tomorrow (or in Japan today)!
>>
>>14924004
we didn't deserve Exodus
>>
>>14923843
Here's the mega link https://mega.nz/#F!QMdWgZCR!kONzKxaESiY6PuCOZD9scQ
>>
>>14924004
It's Soushi's birthday they've been hyping, right?
>>
File: Image1.jpg (268KB, 500x715px) Image search: [Google]
Image1.jpg
268KB, 500x715px
>>14916791

Host here - wiki is hosted under my personal website, on your generic shared paid server

Good sides are, no ads, pretty reliable, and if something goes wrong we can just go look into it

Bad sides, none really since the website is staying there as long as I live (mostly use it to host personal files/scans/etc. stuff)

We could use more editors though!
>>
>>14924166
oh nice, I'm planning on doing something similar for Gundam but will I will have to run adsense to pay for the server
>>
>>14924108
Yeah, that's the one with their "super important" announcement.
>>
>>14915643
they prefer moe and yuri over mecha
>>
>>14924195
>>>/a/
>>
Where is first mir? was it sleep somewhere on the earth or already dead?
>>
>>14925010
The one that sterilized Japan was the Seto Inland Sea Mir, and got divided into three parts. Those three parts became the Mir of the three separate Alvis islands.

There's also apparently another, older Mir on earth that helped humanity evolve, but that's never been very relevant.
>>
>>14925033
>There's also apparently another, older Mir on earth that helped humanity evolve, but that's never been very relevant.

Pretty sure that was also the Seto Mir.
>>
>>14926135
It was.
>>
Hello /m/.

I'm not the hype anon but I just finished Exodus.

My feelings are really complicated right now. Is that how the future with highest possible hope feels like?
>>
>>14915643
Is this a Famas?
>>
>>14926317
Do you feel a lotta hope or not much?
>>14926320
>Famas
Anon, that's a plane.

A Famas is a gun.
>>
Loved Exodus, still pissed they killed by favorite character.
>>
>>14926335
Dustin?
>>
>>14926329
Quite a lot of hope but also sadness.

>>14926335
My favorites were in no particular order Hiroto, Canon and either Maya or Seri. I hear ya.
>>
>>14926350
>Quite a lot of hope but also sadness.
Cool, and it's pretty close, we still gotta see what big man Altair has to say.
>>
how godly will the 4th gen pilots be?

stable SDP powers on foot?
>>
>>14926135
>>14926170
The Super-Ancient Mir was only hypothetical though, it was thought of after humanity had already studied the Seto Mir. There's only vague proof it even exists, I don't see why you'd connect them.
>>
>>14926726
Seto=/=Polaris
>>
>>14926737
Now you're bringing an entirely third separate Mir into things. I'm talking about this:

>2085
>An unknown photon crystalline body is discovered in a huge crater at the bottom of the Seto Inland Sea. Named the Seto Inland Sea Mir, the photon crystalline body is determined to be an intelligent life-form. Presented at the Astrobiological Society conference, it is analyzed under the direct control of the Japanese government.

>2090
>The Seto Inland Sea Mir's experience information reveals the existence of multiple forms of advanced intelligent life. The Nibelheim Project is started to extract scientific technology from it.

>2093
>Hypothesizing the existence of a super-ancient Mir, a theory is put forth that claims it was the Mir that caused apes to evolve into Homo sapiens.

>2095
>The similarities between the Mir genetic information and Human chromosomes is established, but the research results are covered up and Mir researched is transferred exclusively to Albericht Organization.

>2096
>It is found that the super-ancient Mir caused apes to evolve into Homo sapiens. The Mir was fused to the human chromosome, and is being passed on even to the present day.

>2098
>The Seto Inland Sea Mir is divided into three parts and stored by Albericht, the JSDF, and International Energy Research Company.

So those two are treated as two entirely separate named Mir.
>>
What is this facial expression trying to convey?
>>
>>14926803
I'm a Festum xD
>>
>>14926803
>All aboard the Suffering Bus.
>>
>>14926803
>>
>>14926803
This>>14926832

In a more serious matter, it's exactly what Ryou said. So, it's basically "I don't mind dying if it is for your sake."
>>
File: IMG_4523.jpg (154KB, 600x1163px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4523.jpg
154KB, 600x1163px
Wish I could read moonrunes, but a pretty interesting article just looking at pictures and google translate.

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/76683/
>>
So I am about to start Exodus, but I've heard Canon dies.

Does she come back? Could not stand the series if she doesn't.
>>
>>14928659
Watch and find out.
>>
;__________________;
>>
>>14929222
We told you. We told that the quality of Fafner escalates with every new entry.

Which is why the wait for the series after Exodus is unbearable
>>
>>14929222
Jesus Christ
>>
>>14929222
That whole scene destroys me every single time. Then "that" one with Puku happens.
>>
If Festum can survive water, why don't they just attack the island from below and sink it?
>>
>>14930517
It took thirty years for even a small group of Festum to catch on to basic combat strategy. They're doing their best.
>>
>>14930656
So their even more retarded then the BETA?
>>
>>14930729
Making their own google translate is hard when some grandma keeps nuking you for touching her subjects.
>>
>>14930729
>their
Retardo wa soko ni imasu ka?
>>
>>14931647
I'll stay, you can go.
>>
>>14930729
They are incredibly alien. Basic concepts like life, death or suffering didn't apply to Festum at first so it's an achievement that they managed to even understand their meaning.

It doesn't make them any less dangerous though.
>>
bamp
>>
>>14924004
Which episode is this?
>>
>>14932998
It's from the Blu Ray extras.
Basically the scene where Maya gets out of her plane to go get in her Fafner

TRUE SNIPER doesn't care about things like clothing.
>>
File: NG_cuts - Gen 2 Changing Room.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
NG_cuts - Gen 2 Changing Room.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>14932998
Various scenes that were cut from the actual series, included in the BD. Fully-animated but not voiced.
>>
>>14933136
>0:07

hnngh
>>
File: DA02.png (533KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
DA02.png
533KB, 960x720px
>>14933136
>Youko no longer enjoying the view
>>
>>14933148
>Hey kid, wanna /ss/?
>>
>>14926320
No, it's CFA-44 Nosferatu.
>>
File: Hiroto Channel - Gobain.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Hiroto Channel - Gobain.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>14933136
>All these completely animated scenes that they didn't even bother getting voices for
>>
I get the feeling that not many people really like Raison's design very much. What are some changes people are hoping for if it gets a second, post assimilation, form like Sein and Nicht?

I actually have grown to like the weird mantle thing it has going on over the shoulders, but I feel like the lower body needs to be bulked up to emphasis the heavy armor feel. Maybe make the lower body more curved and organic like the top also?

It certainly needs to be a darker shade of gold and the sword racks could be dropped to make it less back heavy. Changing the base frame so that it isn't just Funf with a bunch of shit bolted on is also a must. Maybe also change the Aegis setup into something wing-esque?
>>
>at least Shoko killed something

FUCK YOU YOU ARE THE WORST DAD

YOU LITERALLY KICK PUPPIES, TOO

ALSO FUCK YOU KOYOU SOUSHI IS A CUTE BOY AND MILES BETTER THAN YOU
>>
>>14934632
Yeah, having a bulkier main body and a more gold color would probably fix my main issues with the design. Other than that though, I loved watching it in action and it really felt like a good contrast to the sleek Sein and demon-like Nicht.
>>
>>14934632
how many moves did this thing have?
>>
>>14934793
All of them.
>>
ALIVE
L
I
V
E
>>
File: 1393578117013.gif (2MB, 317x237px) Image search: [Google]
1393578117013.gif
2MB, 317x237px
Leave the Fetsum to me.
>>
>>14933221

What are those things anyway, Neo U.N. or JSDF?
>>
>>14938760
Nosferatus? Rightful Estovakian planes, sir.
>>
>>14938760
Video games
>>
>>14940497
>No Fafner video games besides that one half assed PSP one
>>
File: 1476911918654.jpg (203KB, 1424x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1476911918654.jpg
203KB, 1424x1090px
>>
>>14941922
>tfw everyone else is There but you don't know where There is
>>
>After we win, you can look as much as you want!

What did she mean by this?
>>
Welp, that end was fucking beautiful. What a goddamn ride, and now I being the long painful wait.

My fucking boy Soushi, forever GOAT
>>
>>14943481
It meant she was using the fact that she was aware of his damaged home life and his interest in her as a motivational tool in helping her get revenge against the giant blolb monster that killed her brother. Seeing as there are currently no other active Fafner pilots studying the Fafner production aspect of Alvis and her lineage, she will likely end up picking up where her Grandmother, Parents, and Canon left off, spiraling her life into Fafner Designs and revenge against Festum, what with the balancing force of Seri and Hirito now also gone from her life, Maya's PTSD making her in no shape to help comfort her and likely a shadow of resentment towards Kazuki and Mimika because they managed to bullshit their way back to life while Akira died in her mind, along with no longer having Kenji as even a dream to seek comfort from.

She's gonna be the next Bartland, and she's probably designing a fucking Zero/Salvator Hybrid and using Sei's love for her as a means of getting him to join in.
>>
>>14943602
Oh hey, been a while.
>>
>>14943678
I never left.

It's the only logical conclusion.

No single Fafner Pilot still alive has suffered as much as her.
>>
>>14943481
>ayy bb u wan sum fuk?
>>
File: 1476661862453.webm (667KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476661862453.webm
667KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>14943694
I'm down with that if we can see her use her SDP to assimilate the Lindwurm as a flight-pack for the Zero Fafner.
>>
File: 1476873056002.jpg (215KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1476873056002.jpg
215KB, 1280x1440px
>>
So I've been mulling it over, but can someone explain to me the Mir's goal in Heaven & Earth?

At first it was going regenerating or going through rebirth after getting fucked up in DA. Then when it got fucked up by NUNs at the start of the movie, it just decided to give up and splinter off into pieces instead? And then the Bollearios Mir chooses to try and conquer the world while dying off slowly, only to realize it should just be reborn after Miwa and Kurusu tell it that fighting isn't the answer?
>>
>>14945714
Unity through conquest, really.
>>
File: asphinxium.png (724KB, 938x1020px) Image search: [Google]
asphinxium.png
724KB, 938x1020px
>>
>>14945714
You're basically right, but I was always under the impression that the Mir at the very beginning IS Bollearios. Polaris got pretty thoroughly fucked at the end of DA, we saw its main core basically turn to dust. I'm willing to believe it splintered off into new Mir like Bollearios and Ashoka and the Azazel-Types, but it wouldn't have survived personally.

Bollearios was heavily damaged, but survived enough to be afraid of pain. So while it's still weakened it wants to just assimilate everything before dying, to prevent itself from getting hurt any more. But then HaE happens and along with Kurusu it realizes there's more to existence than fighting and pain, they don't need to just follow their base Festum instincts.
>>
I want to live.
>>
File: 1476923448728.jpg (237KB, 1424x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1476923448728.jpg
237KB, 1424x1090px
>>
>>14948855
Y-you too.
>>
>>14941305
Fafner would probably lend itself best to an XCOM-styled game.
>>
File: 1477457864681.webm (3MB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1477457864681.webm
3MB, 720x540px
>>
>>14934632
I like it.
>>
>>14934632
>Changing the base frame so that it isn't just Funf with a bunch of shit bolted on
That's what it is though.

Colors are really the only problem.
>>
>>14934632
Rotate the spine column by 90 degrees in either direction.

This is the secret to improving any Fafner design.
>>
>>
>>14952712
There is literally no point to Keith's stunt.

She dodges nothing.

It looks cool though.
>>
>>14952724
what's preemptive dodging?
>>
>>14952731
>what's preemptive dodging?
A waste of effort, and certainly not what she did. There isn't any sort of follow up that affects her.
>>
>>14952724
Well it's probably an attempt to stay unpredictable to Festum so they don't just mind read and noscope her

Since she's not a good pilot
>>
>>14952712
this scene makes no sense:
-she's dodging but there's nothing to dodge
-the trusters are not reversed, so she should be going forward

int the following cockpit shot the Ariel is shown with the wing thrusters reversed as it should be
>>
>>14952754
She's not great, but she's "good". I mean look at all the dead pilots affiliated with the NUNs. Living that long is commendable and involves at least some skill.

She's a better pilot than Akira.
>>14952755
Not only that, but the flip doesn't even help her score any hits. So even if she was re-positioning, she did nothing.
>>
>>14952760
>She's a better pilot than Akira

Because Akira let his dick make him try and be a pilot to a style he wasn't suited for.

He's a Berserker. He needed to be upfront and personal or covered with heavy ordinances like Rina.
>>
>>14952785
the 2nd gen pilots were a joke
>>
File: Akirekt.webm (1MB, 720x406px) Image search: [Google]
Akirekt.webm
1MB, 720x406px
>>14952785
>He needed to be upfront and personal

>inb4 the Vier frame is bad

Kenji does fine up close when he has to be.
>>
>>14952793
>>14952785
Lol, he even has a blade hanging out there on his arm.

Akira sux
>>
>>14952795
the shoulder mounted laser blades are for unit balance when sniping
>>
>>14952787
Pick five pilots to be your roster.

Hard mode, no Festum, Canon, or Maya.

Kenji, Sui, Seri, Ai, Reo.

>>14952804
Except the "tooth" on the rifle makes this silly.
>>
>>14952825
Sakura was the most useless pilot ever
>>
>>14952787
Hiroto and Seri were alright.
>>
Are you there?
>>
File: 1477714073593.jpg (221KB, 1424x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1477714073593.jpg
221KB, 1424x1090px
>>
>>14956021
hnnnnngggg
>>
>>14956049
Narain, pls.
>>
So did they actually say they were announcing something on Soushi's birthday or are people just assuming that?
>>
>>14956021
That feel when your little sister has better social skills than you, and she's a golden space alien who spent most of her life in a gel tank.
>>
>>14957348
Yes. They've said they have a "super big announcement".
>>
>>14957356
!!!
>>
>>14958081
What if, WHAT IF, instead of a sequel, they announce a remake of the original?
>>
>>14958381
The sheer pointlessness would piss me off more than the lack of a sequel.
>>
>>14958381
It will never happen. Shouko's VA is dead, and because that they won't touch the original in any way for at least a few decades.
>>
>>14958669
They do have that retelling manga going on right now that's the original series with the contents of the audio drama, actually canonical stuff from the novel, and some expanded stuff. Has anyone read any of it? I'm really looking forward to seeing a new take on the Sein debut.
>>
>>14959381
Is it uploaded anywhere? Doubt it's translated, but can't even find raws.

I've just been going off the summaries for them that someone is doing in the wiki.
>>
>>14959381
In anime/Drama CD form, anon. Mangas are different beasts altogether. About your question, I don't have any idea.
>>
>>14958126
I fucking loved edgy soushi
>>
Is this Shao-san they mention here the former NUN CDC operator?
>>
>>14960676
Jeremy is the operator.
>>
>>14960680
So are Shao, Vera, and Olga.
>>
File: 1477454223808.jpg (220KB, 1424x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1477454223808.jpg
220KB, 1424x1090px
>>
I am thankful for Canon, Shoko, Seri, and Mimika!
>>
>>14963379
I thankful for these dubs.

Praise Hester, #mega.
>>
File: 1477455323554.jpg (249KB, 1424x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1477455323554.jpg
249KB, 1424x1090px
Thread posts: 179
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.