[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people act like Io has talent >people priase Thunderbolt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

>people act like Io has talent
>people priase Thunderbolt for shiowing that talent can beat genetics.
>Io's sole claim to fame is luck.
>It was luck, pure and simple, that the first sniper shot hit his GM's head and not the pilot block like almost every other GM.
>it was luck, pure and simple, that the shot that Darryl fires in episode 2 was deflected by a rogue thunderbolt.
>Io's own personal skill, talent or actions had nothing to do with either of these events, both of which would have resulted in his immediate death if it weren't for the author intervention
In otherwords, Io a shit who only got as far as he did because of author fiat. Nothing else.
>>
>>14896377
luck is a skill
>>
>>14896396
OP BTFO

Seriously I hope Io and Daryl can forgive each other and both fight for Zeon against the EFSF.
>>
>>14896412

You mean fight with the EFSF against Zeon
>>
>>14896421
No, I mean fight with Zeon against the EFSF, scum.

When the Psycho Gundam is mass-produced!
>>
>>14896423

Why would Io help Zeon, or fight the Federation? There's already a Psyco Gundam anyways.
>>
>>14896430
Because he realizes the EFSF want to suppress the nationalism of Side 4 too.

>There's already a Psyco Gundam anyways.
Thunderbolt version!
>>
>>14896377
>people priase Thunderbolt for shiowing that talent can beat genetics.

I have never seen this ever being said anywhere and I don't think this was ever the intention of the manga or the directors of the anime
>>
>>14896439
>I have never seen this ever being said anywhere
I've seen it a few times on /m/. It' supposed to show that even though Darryl is a Newtype, io always beats hm. Thus this proves that talent beats Newypeism.
>>
>>14896451
Is Daryl a newtype though?
>>
>>14896455

He's not
>>
>>14896492
You don't know that yet, bitch.

The manga has not revealed that, it's a possibility.
>>
>>14896451
>implying being a newtype has ever meant you're a good pilot

>Sayla
>Katz
>Char
>>
File: 1468725450191-1.jpg (451KB, 1694x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1468725450191-1.jpg
451KB, 1694x1200px
>>14896377
He kicks ass in a gm kai later. Io is actually a pretty skilled pilot on his own, its not just the gundam's strength carrying him.
>>
>>14896455
Not 100% confirmed but his remnants buddies beleive so and it is looking like he is.

Currently the only confirmed newtype in the series is the monk leader who's using his magic newtype swag to gather/brainwash supporters.
>>
>>14896526
It's likely his remnant buddy is wrong, and he just happens to be a good pilot, like Io.
>>
>>14896377
Several characters have survived through sheer luck, including Darryl.

The most bullshit one is his living dead division buddy currently joined up with the salvager guys in the desert. Forget his name but his gouf is pretty cool.
>>
>>14896537
Sean?

Sean's pretty cool. He's one of those guys who on the villain's side but is hella chill and you secretly hopes survives but you know since he's on the villains side you know he's gonna die.
>>
>>14896553
But Zeon is not the villain...
>>
File: latest-20.jpg (183KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
latest-20.jpg
183KB, 800x600px
>>14896553
Yeah him. He's currently gotten involved in some EFF corruption conspiracy last I checked.
>>
>>14896560
Uuuuuuuuh, yes, they are,
>>
>>14896619
They are not though.

They are fighting for spacenoid independence!
>>
>>14896377

But ain't that what defines a talent IRL? Only the author here is Goddess, of course.
>>
>>14896626
They (think they) are fighting for spacenoid independence!

Right up until Gihren publicly unveiled his plan to cull the human race into more easily controllable numbers at least. I don't know what they thought they were fighting for after that.
>>
>>14896626
that's like saying the Rebels in Syria are not villians
>>
>>14896647
>Right up until Gihren publicly unveiled his plan to cull the human race into more easily controllable numbers at least.
I'm fairy certain he never "publicly" announced anything; Only he and his father knew how much of Hitler's follower Girhen turned out to be.
>>
>>14896647
Well, the zabis are dead (I think?), and the generals are up to the task now.
>>14896673
Please do not compare syrian rebels with Zeon, Zeon is closer to Assad.
>>
>there are people who still don't know Zeon is the enemy
Come on /m/, it's 2016! How do you not know this already?
>>
>>14896696
As USA's influence wanes, Zeon will become better and better, until they become good guys.
>>
>>14896434

> They want to supress the nationalism of Side 4
> Which is why when Side 4 rose up as a nationalistic state and demanded autonomy the EF responded with the tactic of...granting it

The only real problem with Side 4 is the leaders of Side 4.
>>
>>14896714
The EFSF is only allowing Side 4 to be nationalistic because they want the support of the Moore brotherhood.

When it's done its business on Earth, I know where the anti-nationalist forces are going next.
>>
>>14896702
>2042
>A new retelling of the oyw is made
>It features a brave zeon newtype (and secret brother of Char) who acquires an act zaku and proceeds to win over his brother, overthrow the zabi, and defeat the gundam, ending in victory for Zeon and peace throughout the earthsphere to enjoy independence under his rule.
>Future /m/ bickers endlessly over whether or not it's canon or AU.
>>
>>14896724
By that time, /m/ has changed back to rabid Zeon supporters (like pre-2012).
>>
File: 1473990704809.jpg (133KB, 898x900px) Image search: [Google]
1473990704809.jpg
133KB, 898x900px
>>14896377
Uh, while I can't argue Io is a lucky Sunnabitch, he does have legitimate skills.
For one, he was somehow able to pilot his core block all the way to the Snipers' Nest undetected.
Two, he murdered nearly a platoon of Zeon Guards buck-ass naked.

>>14896451
>It' supposed to show that even though Darryl is a Newtype, io always beats hm. Thus this proves that talent beats Newypeism.
I always figured Io was also a Newtype, hence his love of GO FAST in the Thunderbolt Sector.

>>14896724
>(and secret brother of Char)
You mean Sister, secret Sister of Char...
>>
>>14896780
Not secret brother of Casvel. Secret brother of the real Char Aznable. you know, the guy who did nothing wrong but got blown up anyways.
>>
>>14898679
>Not secret brother of Casvel. Secret brother of the real Char Aznable. you know, the guy who did nothing wrong but got blown up anyways.
Then how did he win over "his brother" Casvel?!
>>
>>14896451
Daryl didn't have newtype skills at the time of the shoal.
>>
>>14896780
God I wanna fuck Sayla so bad
>>
>he didnt put all his points into luck
>>
>>14896560
>>14896619
>>14896647
>>14896676
>>14896696

Everyone please, I think we can all agree to look toward the real thread. The Moon. What makes a colony turn so neutral? Lust for lunar titanium? Power? Or were they just born with a heart full of neutrality?
>>
>>14898860
The moon was occupied by Zeon fairly early. Kycilia commanded her fleet from the lunar city of Granada.
>>
>>14898860
Moon dust contains trace amounts of Helium 3. This isn't even a joke, in real life it literally does. It's pretty much the only valuable thing on the moon or reason to possibly mine it for resources.
>>
>>14896626
They did a good job liberating spacenoid's souls from their bodies
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.