[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pG c5_gT54w He's righ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pGc5_gT54w

He's right you know Gurren Lagann does have top tier character design, probably because it's a top tier series.
>>
>>14895437
something something shrimpy something toxic masculinity something bait

>top tier
Sadly, the post-timeskip part of the series still exists.
>>
>>14895437
>caricatures are good designs

I can't people actually pay him to say this stupid shit.
>>
>>14895437
>digibrony
sageru
>>
These anime review Youtube channels need to be fucking gassed.

Globalism really is cancer.

I remember the only anime review shit I watch seriously was the lol brevity is the soul of wit by Otaking, and even then in retrospect, that shit is stupid as fuck too.
>>
>>14895456
Over 1000 dollars per video. Easy Youtube cash. And now he's living with his youtube friends in a hipster commune.
>>
>>14895437
Once I actually was a fan of Digibro. But then I realized that I, as an average human being, am able to actually form my own opinions about stuff. Then I stopped watching these """""analysis""""" channels overall.

Also: Digibro is the guy who had to make a one hour video to justify why K-On is his favorite anime. That should tell you enough about that guy.
>>
>>14895560
Does he ever claim it's actually good or is it just an hour of him trying to convince himself isn't shit? I remember hearing he basically said it's the only series that made him feel happy and was fun which sounds to me like he hasn't seen that much or he's a very pathetic individual.
>>
>>14895575
It's basically him saying:
"The writing is so great"
"The characters are so great"
"The backgrounds are so great"
"The animations are so great"

The best thing is his analysis of the term "fuwa fuwa time". It's pure comedy gold. He can't just say that he likes a show because it has cute girls or robots or something, he has to give it a deeper meaning, even if it's something like K-On.
>>
>>14895592
So he's one of THOSE K-ON fans. Should be expected since he used to be a pony fucker that he would be this level of shit eating fan. Why can people no longer admit that you can like things and it's not a masterpiece?

I am curious how much cred he can actually claim and how much older stuff he's seen. I wouldn't be surprised if much like others who claim to be some sort of authority he knows jack shit about stuff outside the range of 10 years ago.

At least DemolitionD can admit his lesbian shows are complete shit.
>>
>>14895437
>Gurren Lagann does have top tier character design
>>
>>14895619
Well, he's aware of some 70's shows like Ashita no Joe and Ace wo Nerae. He probably watched some Gundam shows (at least Turn A) and he mentioned Layzner once. He says he's a fan of Legend of the Galactic Heroes and made a video about it (which wasn't that great if you know the show and the novel). But he also shits on people who like classic anime like Onii-sama E.. and call it their favorite shows. That video was called "Most boring taste in anime" or something. I only heard of it because some other people on YT were butthurt.
>>
>>14895650
I've heard of the most boring taste video, while I can agree with the viewpoint of if you favorites only consist of those "golden series" it shows fault in you his arguments sounded way more like him defending why he has not seen a lot of gems or why he doesn't like them to sound like an elitist still but having seriously shitty taste. Just seemed like he was covering his own ass.

Side note, I've been meaning to finally start Ashita no Joe. Which is better, the manga or the anime? Wish I hadn't been spoiled on the ending but it's kinda impossible not to since that screen is so iconic.
>>
>>14895437
Gurren Lagann has the same character designer as The Idolm@ster. Therefore im@s is automatically top tier now.
>>
>>14895669
Thanks to Dezaki, the anime has the far more memorable imagery. The manga however is more condensed. It's a bit plain, but it keeps the story running at a constant pace, unlike the anime at times. If you watch the anime, you can skip the last few episodes of the first anime, beause the seond season actually recaps those episodes way better, visually and writing-wise.
>>
What is so wrong with liking K-on, though? It not even close to the worst thing Japan has ever produced.
>>
>>14895715
There's absolutely nothing wrong with liking it, in fact there's nothing wrong with liking ANY show. The problem is when you try and say it's without fault or dismissing flaws and absentmindedly praising it.
>>
File: 1475512668741.jpg (40KB, 422x422px) Image search: [Google]
1475512668741.jpg
40KB, 422x422px
>>14895437
>>14895560
>>14895575
>>14895715
>>14895743
Lets be clear K-on! is defiantly better than whatever shitty mecha show that is your fave anime
>>
Unban Clawshrimpy so we can let this nightmare end
>>
File: 1477188903784.jpg (15KB, 286x268px) Image search: [Google]
1477188903784.jpg
15KB, 286x268px
>>14895810
My favorite show isn't a Mecha show, though. Also your statement is false because unlike K-On my favorite show and my favorite Mecha show are actually good.
>>
>>14895858
>Won't say what they are because he's afraid people will reveal how shit they are
>>
>watching non-mecha anime
fucking autistic cancer
>>
>>14895868
Hokuto no Ken and Getter Robo Armageddon. Bring on the spic memes, they show a lack of real criticism.
>>
>>14895875
>Getter Robo Armageddon
>A show that's plot is total mess and is inconsistent as fuck

Oh look, it's another PWETTY IMAGERY over actual coherent storylines and character fag. Bet Ponyo's your favorite ghibli film
>>
>>14895875
>>14895875
>Hokuto no Ken and Getter Robo Armageddon.

Sorry but are you trolling ME you fuck!?
>>
>>14895875
I came into this thread just to laugh at you.
>>
>>14895918
>>14895925
Laugh at these girly men anon.
>>
>>14895918
>A show that's plot is total mess and is inconsistent as fuck
Except it's not. I understood the plot perfectly fine with no prior knowledge of Getter. And my favorite Ghibli film is Totoro though I still need to see Porch Rosso.

>>14895925
>>14895930
So you have no real criticism?
>>
File: 1389485256627.png (75KB, 1064x730px) Image search: [Google]
1389485256627.png
75KB, 1064x730px
>>14895875
Getter Armageddon it's muddled garbage with shit plot and characters the other is literally a le manly meme anime.

Your taste is absolute trash and you should kill yourself.
>>
>>14895947
>Getter Armageddon it's muddled garbage with shit plot and characters
The plot made perfect sense to me, pretty straightforward. Sorry the story didn't feel the need to spoon feed every last detail or it told some of its story in a nonlinear fashion.
>the other is literally a le manly meme anime.
So you have neither seen nor read it, okay. You should check it out anon, it's cited as an influence by countless directors/writers/artists for good reason.
>>
File: 1474051324870.png (594KB, 878x900px) Image search: [Google]
1474051324870.png
594KB, 878x900px
>>14895965
Yeah the idiots currently in charge of ruining the anime industry like with garbage like Akira Toriyama, Masashi Kishimoto and Tite Kubo you pathetic manchild kill yourself.
>>
>>14895973
If you think those are the only people who cite HnK as a huge influence then you are only exposing yourself even further as not knowing anything.
>>
/m/. /m/ never changes.

MUH FAIVORIT ANIEM IZ ZETTY GENDUM
>>
yuri lowenthal voices both simon and teenage ben tennyson
ben tennyson has an alien with drill hands that can dig trough the ground
coincidence?
i
think!
NOT!
>>
>>14895947
>the other is literally a le manly meme anime.
So the truth is a meme now? Your posting style is /v/ like and you should leave. No wonder your faggot sensibilities can't handle it.
>>
>>14896097
He couldn't really criticize anything I liked, just threw out general negatives without elaborating and telling me to "kys". He very clearly is a youngster who comes from another board and either got mad I said K-On is bad, disagreed with his favorite YouTuber, or is trying out his first big boy attempt at trolling. He's a rascal, that one.
>>
>>14895669
Digi sounded super bitter on the 9x9 video about how Aria is widely considered a masterpiece of iyashikei and is a classic, while on the other hand people always give him shit for liking K-On.
>>
>>14896132
>le ebin Getterfag falseflag :^)
Try harder Pablo
>>
File: tumblr_mf9doud4rP1qa5504o1_500.gif (972KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mf9doud4rP1qa5504o1_500.gif
972KB, 500x371px
>>14896132
I can agree with a lot of what you say but manliness and hot-blooded antics are the opposite side of the same coin as that romantic aspect, because it's all a romanticism about those aspects of the characters/manhood/humanity. The issue is as you say, people who can't accept things that aren't the same or they feel invalidates/opposes what they like.

I love the action in Armageddon and Getter Robo as a whole but I also love the characters, their genuine drive to save humanity despite all being assholes, the double edged sword that is Getter energy, the ethical questions they ask about Getter and the philosophical questions they ask about the impact of man/Getter, and the all around atmosphere. And as you say, the hot-blooded execution just makes it so much fun for me.

I would say the majority of people who violently hate on Getter are usually people who haven't watched/read it and either are shitposting, believe the spic meme because they are new, or have some strange anger of people looking things they don't know about and claiming it's influential to/better than things they like.
>>
>>14896112
Yeah, these eceleb threads usually bring the laziest/worst trolls.
>>
Only Gainaxfags care about Getter Robo and Go Nagai shit. They are cancer and should return to /a/.
>>
>>14896142
I haven't seen anything of his outside a bit of the 9x9 boring taste video, and it really feels like his head is firmly wedged up his ass. Just seems like he is more of a moeshitter who thinks all Moe is high art, particularly the shows he likes.

>>14896192
>Only Gainaxfags care about Getter Robo and Go Nagai shit.
>Gainax
>Getter Robo and Go Nagai
You really are stretching in your attempts to shitpost. What board are you from and why are you so eager to make the inhabitants of this board leave?
>>
1. god Digibro is such a assholish weirdo.

2. TTGL is so terrible because it promotes bullyign and toxic masculinity. it's fucking shitty how the young non-masc lead got turned into the same kind of bully as his abuser.
>>
>>14896220
>Eva inspired by Devilman and Mazinger
>TTGL "inspired" by Getter
>Gainax made Re: Cutie Honey
>Anno directed live action Cutey Honey
>Anno interviewed Go Nagai

All the cancerous Anno dickriders see these then read Nagai manga and then pretend to be cultured mecha fans.
>>
>>14896207
>That too but generally people who dislike series with manly instincts are usually very effeminate and they often look for more meaning than there is in any series.
I can agree but I don't think that's the main cluster of people who shit on Getter on here. I also think there a lot more to Getter than just"raw masculinity" but it's definitely packaged in a way that it directly appeals to that asset.

Personally I also think feminine and masculine individuals can appreciate the opposite extremes it just depends on the person, I mean Getter and HnK are two of my favorites but I also loved stuff like Kimi ni todoke.
>>
>>14896253
It should be criticized if it leads to the masculine bullying and imposing their status quo values on marginalized people.
>>
>>14896265
try not to get raped in the middle of wasting everybody's time here today
I know you claimed to get raped while in the middle of posting stupid shit yesterday, liar
>>
>>14896240
That's why so many TTGL fans are niggers. It speaks to their violent animalistic instincts.
>>
>>14896265
Didn't you say you were going to kill yourself?
CHIMP LIES AGAIN
>>
File: kai1.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
kai1.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
>>14896282
WE GOT ONE
WE GOT ONE, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
HOO BOI THIS GON B GUD
>>
>>14896276
Just because you were born a man doesn't mean you have to be in lockstep of the shit the patriarchy status quo inposes on everyone. Hell, just because one is "biologically male" doesn't mean that's set in stone.

I mean, I'm trans and all, so...
>>
>>14896278
....that's low of you to both bring that up AND deny what happened to me last night.

It's not like I was trying to use arguements about robot anime to distract me and get what happened off my fucking mind, it's not like people try to distract their mind when bad shit happenes to them or anything.
>>
File: bof5-ryu.jpg (74KB, 580x800px) Image search: [Google]
bof5-ryu.jpg
74KB, 580x800px
to be the best
steal from the rest
>>
>>14894741
blahblahblah go get raped while you shitpost more liar
>>
>>14896288
>male

Stop misgendering me.
>>
>>14896298
if you're not male anymore you can WATCH UTENA
>>
>e-celeb thread trolled by pretended e-celeb
Is this the power of.../m/?
>>
>>14896265
We're talking about a cartoon robot show.
>>
>>14896241
I don't think I've ever seen anyone who are big on Go Nagai say anything about Anno other than Eva is devilman fanfic. People who like dynamic pro stuff are usually the harshest critics of Gainax because they know how a lot of series are propped up by references or obvious influences.

>>14896250
>From an objective point of view, Getter Robo Armageddon is better than New Getter, but New Getter speaks way more to me than Armageddon
I can understand that, New Getter gets very close to surpassing Armageddon for me but something about it makes it not quite as good for me. It's a tough call honestly and I understand anyone picking any Getter entry as their favorite whether it be the manga or Armageddon or New Shin vs Neo or even Toei Getter. It just comes down to personal taste really.

>>14896276
The irony is that Shrimpy is the biggest bully of all despite having such a hard victim complex. He refuses to meet anyone half way, things can only be how he views them.

That being said I'm not convinced this is him, typing style seems off.
>>
>>14896310
A cartoon robot show should be criticized if it treats it's non-masc characters like shit.

GaoGaiGar was a cartoon robot show that had a much better take on these issues, as masculinity was actually shown to be a character flaw.

And that courage and the typical patrtiarchy defenition of "strength" isn't the same thing.
>>
>>14896316
>That being said I'm not convinced this is him, typing style seems off.
Yeah this fake one's cute to play with for a bit but he's clearly a fake who guessed the real one's twitter.
He's lacking the nonstop posting and most importantly the ability to say funny stupid shit about robot cartoons.
This fake one just rehashes tumblr shit, and not even very well.

Hopefully he kills himself like the real one did.
>>
>>14896313
you're not a little boy either so don't watch robot shows
they're for little boys
>>
File: 1477846646678.jpg (43KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477846646678.jpg
43KB, 960x720px
>>14896327
>there are more than 2 genders, you know.
>>
>>14896327
Be funny or shut up.
>>
I really liked this thread when it was about shitting on Digibro. But you people somehow turned it into a discussion about gender problems in cartoons about robots punching each other in the face and the story of a guy/girl getting raped on a halloween party.

I'm proud of you,/m/. You guys never disappoint me.
>>
>>14896335
>getting raped on a halloween party.
getting raped while shitposting on /m/ no less!
>>
>>14896338
That's actually a great accomplishment! This guy/girl had more sex than 99% of /m/ that day.
>>
>>14896349
he didn't even have to mail out for some Yurpo this time
he actually found people on the North American continent that would touch him!
>>
>>14896352
>>14896349
>>14896338

Fucking stop it, right now.
>>
>>14896362
or what, you're gonna type ..... at me?
you're gonna get raped by people while you post your stupid shit?
you're gonna swim across the atlantic and walk in on your boytoy getting his holes filled when you just wanted to cry at him?
>>
File: 1467327980211.png (575KB, 635x480px) Image search: [Google]
1467327980211.png
575KB, 635x480px
>It's a "Clawshrimpy should know better than to post his personal grievances on 4chan" episode
>>
>>14896362
Ok, I basically started this with that post about how this thread went to shit and I feel kind of guilty now. If you really got raped, then I'm terribly sorry for what has been written here, but if you're lying about it to get attention, then you're a disgusting human being.
>>
>>14896321
Two shows handle the theme of masculinity differently, one isn't necessarily better than the other. You can disagree sure, be stating one is the correct view regarding such an abstract ideal is kinda dumb. Also, what the hell is the patriarchy?
>>
>>14896376
union rape shops allow for 5 minute online breaks every fifteen minutes so he may well have really been raped while posting online
>>
>>14896384
>Also, what the hell is the patriarchy?
working for a living
bettering yourself
not making excuses
you know, things losers can't do

Also Chumpy hasn't posted for ten minutes he's probably being raped RIGHT NOW
>>
So there I was, walking the waterfront with chaps and no pants, my ass hanging out. I bent over to pick up every penny I found and SOMEHOW SOMEBODY RAPED ME!!!!
>>
>>14896362
Looks like nobody's stopping.

Your move.
>>
>>14896448
oh wow the lying liar lied again
>>
>>14896384
>Also, what the hell is the patriarchy
The feminist version of the illuminati, reptilians, or jews. The secret THEM that controls the world.
>>
>>14896448
>>14896466
probably he was "raped", as in, someone insult him and everyone and the house's owner's dog laugh at him, because i can't imagine how anyone can have a sexual desire with that autistic fat fuck, even if they are drunk
>>
>>14896466
In Chumpy's delusion world the normal reaction a straight man has to hearing a guy is gay is to rape them.
So he imagines stupid things like that and lies about them online.
>>
>>14896475
He goes to gay bars with red and black bandannas in every pocket and acts confused when he gets raped to keep the illusion up for everybody.
He's really quite courteous to not ruin the immersion for his sexmates. Too bad about pozzing his Eurobuddy.
>>
File: oberstein roflxd.jpg (8KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
oberstein roflxd.jpg
8KB, 213x237px
>It's a Clawshrimpy is somehow not banned (again) episode
>>
>Clawshrimpy is STILL at it as 2016 is nearing its end

How does he do it?
>>
File: 1467915994525.jpg (12KB, 215x150px) Image search: [Google]
1467915994525.jpg
12KB, 215x150px
>>14896512
i'm starting to think he has a dynamic IP
>>
>there are people who unironically think Armageddon has good writing
For fucks sake, M.D. Geist has more integrity and consistancy in its writing and character development. What happened to when /m/ realized Getter Armageddon was just stupid dumb fun marred by a mid series director change?
>>
>>14896527
MD Geist is a genuinely interesting story and Armageddon didn't get good until the director change.
>>
>>14896527
Newfags will be newfags.

>>14896523
I was talking about his stubborness and tenacity for shitposting on here more than anything. You'd think he would have given up by now.
>>
>>14896538
>You'd think he would have given up by now.
He has literally nothing left. He's been ostracized from every group because he's so goddamn stupid.
>>
>>14896527
You are going to give examples, because whenever people shit in Armageddon's writing they just say it's bad/makes no sense. Thing is you gotta explain your opinions if you want people to take them seriously.

The director change happened after 3 episodes, and at that point there was a time skip and setting change. The plot followed smoothly from one point to another but the difference is the pacing straightened out and went slower and the animation was clearly directed by someone else.
>>
>>14896538
>You'd think he would have given up by now.
he's autistic, those will keep going and going even if it pisses people off, even more if he likes pissing people off, look at barneyfag. and seeing that he appears in gurren lagann threads almost inmediately, i bet he knows it that shitposting about it will give him attention
i remember that claw saying that he knows that he's fucked in the head, and that he wanted to change, but it seems that he's so broken that he just wants to make this place burn, since everything else banned his ass out
>>
>>14896559
Going to have to give examples*
>>
>>14896567
>>14896559
>>
>>14896562
Some autistic faggots just want to watch the world burn.
>>
>>14896567
>>14896575
>but the writing was bad after episode 3.
What makes you say that? Because I thought post episode 3 was a lot more coherent and makes sense of the first three episodes. Imagawa told an interesting story but it has a lot of pacing issues and is more about kinetic and dynamic scenes, moving between a lot of action set pieces and being very simplistic/rushing through its story. Like >>14896536 said, for me the first three episodes hooked me but it was the director change that slowed things down and helped digest everything. The first three episodes are just the first act or you could really consider it a prologue, the story continues into the neo generation and I think it did it quite well.

Am I saying that Armageddon is some God tier of writing that can't be topped? Fuck no. I do think it's quite good though, and it serves well to display the animation and characters. I love the menacing invaders and how good of a threat they are, I love seeing characters be introduced and grow into pilots, I love seeing the old guard of Getter prove their mettle, the betrayal of humanity by Saotome and seemingly Getter itself, everything about it just fascinated me.

Armageddon is a story about humanity refusing to give up and it's a very fun one at that. That's my two cents at least.
>>
I wish /m/ wasn't so easy to bait
>>
Perhaps Getter Robo Armageddon is the end-all of mecha discussion.
>>
>>14896591
that's no surprise, look at the faggot that starts constantly go nagai and getter robo b8 threads.
hell, this gurren lagann thread is built similar, the same for the other gl threads about "come on guys admit you like it" that has been pestering the board for a couple of days now
>>
>>14896652
The
>you only hate it since it's popular
shit has been since the show ended.
>>
>>14896362

You're the gay town bicycle at this point; everyone's had a ride on you.
>>
>>14896362
What part of
>Talk shit, get hit
do you have a problem with understanding here?
>>
>>14896680
true, but there has been more threads about it out of the sudden though
>>
>>14896704
oh no he typed "...." at us
what took you so long, liar?
getting "raped" again?
what does your fuccboi think about you being a pile of disease from all the pozzed cock you've been "forced" to take?
>>
>>14896709
>>>/global/rules/2
See ya kid
>>
That feeling when shitty E celebs like Digibro, mother's basement and Woolie will never infest your favorite shows.

Xebecfag for life
>>
File: 1475564125901.jpg (178KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1475564125901.jpg
178KB, 1024x1024px
>>14896683
>>14896704
>>14896709
these posts feel...off.
i mean claw is known for being selective with the posts he answers, but these ones feel like they are made from the same dude
it wouldn't be a surprise this claw is just a fake
>>
File: jock.jpg (34KB, 334x500px) Image search: [Google]
jock.jpg
34KB, 334x500px
>>14896704

FEE FI FO FUM, I SEE A GAY ASSHOLE TO CUM.
>>
>>14896744
FUCKING STOP IT!
>>
>>14896733
>it wouldn't be a surprise this claw is just a fake
we all know he is
He figured out Chumpy's twitter a while back after the real one killed himself.
That's why he never posts new pictures of his face.
>>
File: 1463901216525.png (702KB, 447x752px) Image search: [Google]
1463901216525.png
702KB, 447x752px
>>14896733
Shit you might be right,
>>
File: watchyourass.jpg (157KB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
watchyourass.jpg
157KB, 610x610px
>>14896750

YOUR GAY BUDDY MAMORU AINT GONNA SAVE YOU FROM MY STRAIGHT CUM FLYING UP YOUR GAY ASSHOLE AT THE SPEED OF SOUND
>>
>>14896765
>THE SPEED OF SOUND
oh no like Sonic!
>>
>>14895592
All YouTube is shit, all anime is garbage and fucking cancer, but I have my favorite cancer types and I don't need to auger coat it because it's my favorite, I still know my favorites are shit. Because it's all shit
The fact is, expressing any "reasoning" that tries to glorify it makes you the biggest beta Autist
>>
>>14896791
>I still know my favorites are shit. Because it's all shit
It must be so easy never having an actual opinion on something
>>
>>14896718
>Woolie
Unless you're a Gundamfag Woolie will never see it. Mechaweek was before I got into Mecha and I knew his collective knowledge was pathetic. The dude calls himself a mechaphile when he's seen like 4 Gundam shows(2 of which are IBO and Thunderbolt which came out in like the past year), TTGL, and Eva.

Him playing SRW was just him putting himself on blast and consisted of stuff like "I at most can name who this is not I know he's cool!"
>>
>>14896798
Yes, it's pretty easy not to be a pretentious, delusional shitstain. You'd think more people would try it. I even get to like Gunbuster without pretending it isn't pandering moeshit.
>>
>>14896859
Woolie knowing jack about anything that isn't fightan games is pretty much a Zaibatsu troll routine.

It's well established his expert knowledge is fighting games. And bug testing.

Thing is he's also the designated hype man so even when he's full of shit he's expected to set up the right amount of hype but he gets called out for saying bullshit even by the rest of the Zaibatsu ("Castlevania starts at SotN" within earshot of Liam the resident Castlevania fan? They haven't let it down yet.).
>>
>>14896868
>but I really wish Imagawa stayed the director so we could see where he was going to take it
I can understand that, I also think it would have been interesting and would like to have seen what direction he would take it. I also wonder if the budget could support him because Jesus those first 3 episodes are gorgeous/action packed.

Would be cool if we got a new Getter project helmed solely by imagawa, just like how Kawagoe got New from start to finish.
>>
>>14896871
>It's pretentious to be able to like what you like without apology and not reduce everything to the same level of shit
>>
>>14896873
Yeah I know I followed them all the way back from the first machinima video, only really falling out with following them because I find Matt insufferable now.

I know how Woolie is and I both hate/enjoy him at times, usually only hate him when he's paired with Matt or goes full hipster. However it wasn't a hype man thing, mechaweek was proposed by Woolie and was not only his idea but he scheduled it. He asserts himself in that and in the podcast as being big into Mecha but he knows fuck all about it.
>>
Any good /m/ ecelebs?
>>
>>14896892
Expect nothing and still be disappointed, this is the strict rule of the Zaibatsu.
>>
>>14896902
>any good ecelebs
fixed that for you, why the need for that kind of cancer? i'm serious, what's the point ?
>>
>>14896920
Sometimes people on the internet do things and it makes for good entertainment or a chuckle. And that's fine as long as they don't let go to their head (Egoraptor) or milk one dumb gimmick for all its worth (Pewdiepie).

And then there's Woolie who would still be a cool guy if not for the fact that he's basically the GAMER GURL of robots.
>>
>>14895437
Gurren Lagann is for faggot and children between one and three years old with severe mental problems who like Naruto and shounen shit.
>>
>>14896943
This was the consensus until narutoforums.com picked up the TTGL meme

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm491534

>Comments: "Disgusting" "Ripoff" "Wasn't that bad, but it's easy to tell how old people who say it's really good are" "stay the fuck out of SRW please" "The best robot anime were in the 80's" "Isn't the believe in me who believes in you thing a ripoff of Kamen Rider 555?"

>"The so-called hotblood was too aimed for and badly written" "Throwing together tropes doesn't make a good show" "Only children like this rubbish" "I honestly found it boring" "Fake hotblood" "People say it's a homage but it's just a ripoff" "I don't think it's a ripoff, but the supposed hotbloodedness felt all wrong" "This is a parody right?"
>I hate how the retards who like this tend to make fun of the shows it's an homage to
>>
>>14896758
>venom shrimpy replaced the original
Solid Shrimpy v Liquid Shrimpy when
>>
>>14896993
Mamoru Gay Shrimp
The Twin Spergs
>>
>>14896902
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwOu_KBVeIs
>>
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
>>
>>14896718
Eh, I like mothers basement.
>>
>>14897040
>Tfw had to unfollow him on Twitter because he got a GF and is acting like a lovestruck 14 year old now
>>
>>14895437
>/v/-tier shit
>good anything
>>
File: 026.jpg (136KB, 937x953px) Image search: [Google]
026.jpg
136KB, 937x953px
>>14897057
>Waiting for him to get cucked

Please let it happen. Girls hate super clingy guys. Even if he's literally 6'5' that's still not enough if you're not manly enough
>>
I think Lazengann's pretty hot, that said.
>>
>>14896184
By god, what a pedantic asshole.
>>
>>14896295
>to be the best
>steal from the rest
holy shit.
>>
>>14900303
Me like Getter, it real good.

Better?
>>
>>14895437
4chan you got the lucky star getter robo reference with youtube comments attached?

I need it for reasons.
>>
File: 1471742881409.png (213KB, 441x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1471742881409.png
213KB, 441x1023px
>>14901509
>>
>>14901514
These are the moments i love you 4chan.
>>
>>14896943
>implying all mecha doesn't appeal to the shounen demographic almost by definition
Go ahead, bring up Rayearth and Escaflowne as if they're the norm or as if boys can't enjoy them
>>
File: the_soul_of_man.jpg (557KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
the_soul_of_man.jpg
557KB, 1280x720px
>>14895688
Yes. Idol/m/@ster it top-tier /m/echa.
>>
>>14897057
I wish I could feel like a lovestruck fourteen year old once again.
>>
>>14901757
>they actually managed to put the agency's secretary in there
God bless.
>>
>>14901889
They have room for her.

And doesn't she do some idol stuff as well as being the secretary?
>>
At least better than Benett The Sage, but that's not really saying much.
>>
>>14901757
>>14901889
I want to live in a world where terrorist leaders lose their lives to the Idolm@ster B-2A. And then the joint JASDF/USAF pilots who dropped the bomb give an address in Japanese and Engrish from aboard an aircraft carrier, in front of a huge banner that says "WE DO IT!", while Hatsune Miku plays.

>You won't win, terrorists. One day, your children and your children's children will embrace freedom, and kawaii anime girls. Terror has no power when we have these smiles.
>>
>>14895688
Didn't he also worked on giant robo?
>>
File: clawshrimpy bingo.jpg (420KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
clawshrimpy bingo.jpg
420KB, 1000x1200px
I'm not too late with this, am I?
>>
>>14902775
Should make the free space "still hasn't watched Utena" and probably a space for him adding some new descriptor for his sexual identity.
>>
>>14902805
Well, my pic is a few years old. If anyone has a new one, please post it so I can keep my records up to date.
>>
File: hahaha-no.gif (498KB, 300x222px) Image search: [Google]
hahaha-no.gif
498KB, 300x222px
>>14902097
>better than x
Top kek
>>
>>14902097
Dude you might as well say at least he's better than ForneverWorld. That's how idiotic you sound.
>>
File: 1472688556463.jpg (327KB, 700x1690px) Image search: [Google]
1472688556463.jpg
327KB, 700x1690px
>>
>>14904760
>>14904817
Can't be helped.
>>
>>14895437
Not enough tits
>>
THE DREAMS OF THOSE WE LEFT BEHIND

THE HOPES OF THOSE WHO'VE YET TO FOLLOW

THOSE TWO SETS OF DREAMS WEAVE TOGETHER INTO A DOUBLE HELIX

DRILLING A PATH TOWARDS TOMORROW!

THAT'S TENGEN TOPPA
THAT'S GURREN LAGANN

MINE IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!
>>
>>14905767
We should drill deeper into YouTube to see if we can find someone who makes good Mecha reviews. Or at least dig deep enough so we hit the magma layer and finally all die.
>>
>>14900525
Now it's trying too hard to be witty and sarcastic.
Thread posts: 160
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.