[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would CCA have turned out differently if amuro had this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1000107139_1.jpg (32KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1000107139_1.jpg
32KB, 560x560px
would CCA have turned out differently if amuro had this and 12 funnels?
>>
>>14894111
What if it were g saviour instead.
>>
>>14894122
thats not possible.
>>
>>14894130
What if it were G-Self instead?
>>
>>14894155
thats not possible.
>>
>>14894111

Depends. Does Char have a beefed up unit too?
>>
>>14894227
we will say the sazabi gets 12 funnels too.
>>
>>14894316

That's hardly equivalent. The Heavy Weapons Nu still has a lot more extra guns and missiles compared to the regular Nu. You'd have to design a Heavy Weapons Sazabi or give him the Neo Zeong or something to be remotely equivalent.
>>
File: 20140909-152225.jpg (266KB, 1500x992px) Image search: [Google]
20140909-152225.jpg
266KB, 1500x992px
>>14894364
nightingale
>>
>>14894414

That's usually suggested as equivalent to the Hi-Nu, presumably because they're in the same book. It probably is comparable to the Heavy Weapons Nu though now that you mention it.
>>
>>14894111
Well at least he can solo the whole Neo-Zeon army 3 time faster.
But he still went Beyond The Time when pushing Axis bruv
>>
>>14894111
Assuming Amuro was able to use it properly (I don't think he's ever piloted anything with subarms before), he'd be able to pretty easily destroy the Sazabi in melee combat. If Char was dumb enough to go for it, Amuro could've taken him down and then stopped Axis before it got too close.

The Hyper Mega Rifle and the High Mega Shield probably won't be very useful, though. They might be able to take a chunk out of Axis like the Hi-Nu's big super gun, but without the regular beam rifle's high rate of fire Amuro would have a much tougher time fighting through the enemy grunts.

And the 6 extra funnels wouldn't help that much, especially since Amuro would have to give up his main beam saber. The Fin Funnels got destroyed pretty easily as is, having more wouldn't change much.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.