[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mobile Suit Gundam Online General >Basic Info Mobile Suit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 358
Thread images: 62

File: OHBOI.jpg (332KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
OHBOI.jpg
332KB, 1200x630px
Mobile Suit Gundam Online General
>Basic Info
Mobile Suit Gundam Online is a F2P third person shooter set in the Universal Century of the Gundam franchise. The game features massive battles of over 100 players as well as small scale battles 6v6.

NOTE: A VPN is required to play JP but not TW.

>Getting Started
https://sites.google.com/site/msgoenglish/start

>Japan Guilds (Server 1)
Federation: Brightslap
Zeon: NEO-GOONSA

>TW Guilds
COLONYDROP

>Japanese Wiki (Use Google Translate)
http://gow.swiki.jp/

>I'm having errors when trying to launch the game
https://sites.google.com/site/msgoenglish/start/troubleshooting
>>
That stun bar thing concerns me a little. Machinegun stun sounds like something that would most likely solidify battle lines way beyond the current. Apart from the blatant "ignores everything"-suits.
>>
>>14893414
Yeah, it's nice that machine guns can stagger/stun now, but probably be annoying if you get gangbangd by it constantly.
>>
>>14893414
I hoping they are going for a balance of if only one guy is shooting a machine gun at you you don't have to worry too much about it but multiple ones yeah. I'm just hoping it cuts down on the suicide rushing to get free kills.
>>
>>14893533
idk man grunt suits ftw
>>
I'm starting to think we're all going to get completely fucked over with the event Gashacon. Have they mentioned whether there will be rentals or if the suits are silver/gold?
>>
>>14894723
I'm taking it for granted. This is Gundum afterall. There's no escaping that fact.

Maybe they'll simply invalidate all existing DX tickets with a new gacha form after the patch to screw over those who've been saving for something actually rollworthy.
>>
>>14894723
it's silver/gold, probably like last time. Besides it's their fault for setting a release date for ZZ then delaying the update by 2 weeks
>>
>>14895064
And if it's anything like last time, expect to get only 1 gold from all the rolls you have, and that gold will be a Xamel/Guntank.
>>
File: W E P T.jpg (547KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
W E P T.jpg
547KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>14895154
So like, what's this about?
>>
just make the o deal 10% damage to bases or something like that jesus fuck. every single game boils down on which side has more of these stupid ass things.
>>
>>14895414
Uhh no. Theres nothing worse than a K/D O. You'd rather those things hunt you instead of the base where you can kill them? You're nuts
>>
>>14895420
>I'd rather gain top kills instead of winning the match
found the shitter
>>
>>14895448
O's are generally harder to kill when they're actually trying to kill you. But top kills? I'd lose every game for top kills. I'd be Admiral by now if it went that way lol
>>
O Suit GunO O-Line
>>
>>14895483
I'd cry if every O took the beam rifle.
>>
>>14895486
I would cry more if the O can shoot more O's.
>>
>>14895522
O beam rifle battles. kek
>>
>>14895628
No... Better.

O Beam Rifles that can turn you into a O!

Everyone shot by a O beam rifle will literally become O until he blows up. No matter what you are. YOU WILL BE THE ONE! THE ONLY!

BIG O's!
>>
>>14895695
Once the Big-O is mass produced...!
>>
I thought we'd been over this already.

Mobile Suit Gundam Online General
>Basic Info
Mobile Suit Gundam Online is a F2P third person shooter set in the Universal Century of the Gundam franchise. The game features massive battles of over 100 players as well as small scale battles 6v6.

NOTE: A VPN is required to play.

>Getting Started
https://sites.google.com/site/msgoenglish/start

>Japan Guilds (Server 1)
Federation: Brightslap
Zeon: NEO-GOONSA, WhitePiggu

>TW Guilds
COLONYDROP

>Japanese Wiki (Use Google Translate)
http://gow.swiki.jp/

>I'm having errors when trying to launch the game
https://sites.google.com/site/msgoenglish/start/troubleshooting
>>
>People arguing with the commander the whole 20 minutes

This toxic community can be funny sometimes.
>>
>>14897846
Most of the time that I see this is when a bronze commander got queue with gold
>>
>>14897846
If I could read moon I would enjoy it to.

I mean yeah I can just google translate the chat logs but seeing it happen in front of me just makes it funnier.
>>
>>14897658
We have. The one at the top is correct. Go away pls
>>
File: 44581.jpg (58KB, 929x882px) Image search: [Google]
44581.jpg
58KB, 929x882px
Just hoping the status effect duration review would make them a lot more useful.
It used to be that AoE status effects inflicts full duration regardless of the proximity of the hit. Right now status effects only lasts milliseconds if you don't hit them dead center, so it's either you're good at using them or don't bother at all since it's practically useless.

A buff to their usability means a lot in countering Jios.
>>
>>14897882
>year of our lord, two thousand and sixteen
>can't read moon
>>
>>14897658
What's missing they're the same?
>>
I think I played the worst map in the entire game.

Even worse then texas... My god why
>>
>>14898806

A troll keeps making new threads without WhitePiggu in the clan listing. Ignore it.
>>
File: OmegaSwordEX face smile.jpg (104KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
OmegaSwordEX face smile.jpg
104KB, 720x960px
Guys GUYs! Why don't we start our own private MSGO server??? That way we don't have to deal with nonenglish players!
>>
is the prototype kampfer any good? got myself a silver one
>>
>>14899240
silver? no gold? yes
>>
>>14899319
are the sturmfasts that important?
>>
>>14899324
yes. 110%
>>
>>14899224
Arctic Base?
>>
>>14899224
>Texas is bad
Are you one of those shitters that stick to the top halls of Texas taking peek-a-boo potshots for the whole 20 minutes just farming K/D and completely uncaring on whatever happens on the other parts of the map?
>>
>>14899356
No... worse. its a certain space map I just fucking hate cause its literally shotgun heaven. Its not a 0079 map

>>14899392
No that shit is fucking retarded. But that map isn't THAT bad but its not as bad as "that" map.
>>
>>14899415
The only space map on the current rotation is Konpeitou, so fuck you that's one of the more balanced and tactical maps.
>>
>>14897658
You aren't even whitepiggu or colonydrop. Just stop, you little dramahorse.
>>
>>14897658
Why repost this when A. Its not accurate as you can play on the Taiwanese server without a vpn and two Piggu is dead. First post got it right man just stop.
>>
>>14899492
>>14899532

samefag
>>
MS Attack event:The combine kills from both sides must exceed the marks (in millions). Official MSGO twitter account will keep account.
1: 100K GP
2: Master Mech
3: DX
4: Master Mech
5: 300K GP
6: Master Mech
7: DX

Also a reminder that next maintenance will start earlier and end a little later: 9:00-17:00 JST
>>
>>14900230
That's actually a little bit interesting, since it encourages bringing throwaway robutts.
>>
>>14900288
I guess I always bring 1 or 2, just because pure bullshit happens and my regular bots don't live as long as I'd like.
Usually JiiO swarms or lag making me lose melee fights.
That's like 1 of the few things I prefer from SDGO, was that I could actually melee in that shit. Still had to compensate for the lag but it wasn't the worst thing ever. Here I can be the first to dash-attack by a solid second but yet I lose.
Fuck
>>
>>14900716
I been having this problem where I can dash attack someone and they instantly get back up and switch to melee and kill me as well. And it really sucks the melee is just who gets staggered or goes down first.
>>
>>14900747
Yeah or when you clearly connected but they don't take damage let alone stagger.
Or where they're a mile away and you still get murdered.

They're really not the norm but it's hard to not fixate on the bullshit.
>>
>>14899392
What kind of faggots do that? Sounds like fucking dumbfucks. Mid and lower are so much better than the cancerous top
>>
>>14900771
I view top as "the place to go when Im sick of being alone bottom" or when i know the enemy ace is going to spawn soon and fuck middle up.
>>
I'm just quietly reading these posts....Thinking to myself..I wonder if they all realize there is a base at the top. And that O's and all things alike like to rush those bases after dropships go down because only idiots use the dropship mid. Sidenote, do you people realize K/D affects the bar as well? Winning K/D can be the difference between winning and losing. Even if its just potshots, presence alone can keep the enemy team from suddenly blitzing your top base. It's a team game, and some of your team has the job of holding down the top. Unless you'd like them all to go mid so you really do lose? Jesus Christ. Also lower isn't usually active unless its at the start for the O rush or its a nuke run. Then again everything I just said is related to Gold tier. I don't actually know how bronze/silver play Texas. And yes they do play differently to some extent. Moral of the story, don't talk crap about the guys holding down top and doing a job you don't want to/can't do.
>>
>>14901234
"winning K/D" Is just the term I used for killing more suits than they do. I'm not sure about higher cost suits taking more off, but even at the end of the game there is a percentage to show which side killed more suits. Your death while slight does affect the game.
>>
>>14901211
read about the term クソ芋

top rushes do happen from time to time, and yes they sometime works, but most of the time the enemy will have enough time to scurry the defenses, even with all the jios. the point of holding mid is the ridiculous amount of containers you can grab, and that benefits the strategic gauge a lot more than k/d.
also, get off your high horse, you're far from being the only gold ranked people in this board, which you seem to bash a lot for whatever reason.
>>
Whenever you look at your scoreboard and see someone with 20+kills be thankful and realize that was one less O, Tetra, Zeta, Act, Titan, Psycho, etc. that didn't get to kill you and instead contributed to your team winning the game. Obviously if your team is being utterly smashed, some people need to leave top, but by no means can you leave it empty. Absolutely not. Trading control points for early base damage is also a strat used 'fairly' often.
>>
File: 31389.png (446KB, 848x435px) Image search: [Google]
31389.png
446KB, 848x435px
>>14901271
forgot pic
>>
>>14901271
Base damage is base damage. I understand mid is important, but you can't just not go top. You can have your team base for rushes, but why not just have a few suits already there capable of completely dismantling a rush and capitalizing on it for free base damage for your team? Pushing top also pulls more of the enemy from mid. PUSHING top. Just sitting there in a stalemate is a whole different story. While seen as bashing, it is a fact the Gold/silver/bronze all play different on maps. Its the undeniable truth. As for being the only Gold, at least for Zeon, the only golds I know of on this thread are in NEOGOONSA or clanless. Last I checked Piggu had none. Realize now when I speak about Gold, its strictly for Zeon. I have no idea what english speakers playing feddie are ranked.
>>
>>14901290
Last time I checked Brightslap has gold but lost all their admirals, neogoon still has 4 admirals and a few golds left. Piggu has nobody in gold
>>
>>14901290
Also if youre in a high level clan your upgrades have a bonus percentage of succeeding
>>
File: テキサスコロニー.jpg (31KB, 307x197px) Image search: [Google]
テキサスコロニー.jpg
31KB, 307x197px
>>14901274
It is, but generally speaking it doesn't seem to do much. I don't know if they have additional modifiers, but if we go by the numbers even a Jio only costs slightly less than 2 starter 200 cost suits.

>>14901290
I think the main issue with pushing top is that while the Jios can rush down the halls, they can't hit the base. Also the fact that why push for top using those Jios if they can use it to push bottom for the nukes while also hitting the base if the nuke fails.
Another problem is the defense usually spawns quickly as such the push will typically be held in the pic related chokes. Snipers can poke the base from that range, but their slow movement means by the time they reach those chokes the initial push would have been destroyed, and that leaves them easily killed afterwards.
It will work when one team is massively overpowering the other, but a failed push heavily punishes the team in terms of strategic gauge (MS losses + losing mid which can be hard to take if the team's not coordinated enough).

Simply put, defending top is a hell lot easier than attacking it and can be done with significantly less people standing by, the rest of the team can mobilize just in time when the attack happens.

>the only golds I know of on this thread are in NEOGOONSA or clanless
I don't see the reason they can't be here, though. In fact, most of NEOGOONSA is from here.
>>
File: 44661.png (1MB, 4764x2184px) Image search: [Google]
44661.png
1MB, 4764x2184px
>>14893414
Someone calculated it from the shown footages.
>>
File: ss_20161103_120944.jpg (372KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20161103_120944.jpg
372KB, 1280x720px
>>14901290
Why don't you play both sides?

>>14901490
I'm still hanging on to it, and there's also some golds allright. More active members would be nice, though.
>>
>>14901540
Trying to work my way up the ranks, only real meta suit I have though is MK II T, and it gets kind of boring only playing my 3 MK II T's
>>
File: DEFENDERSOFTHENORTH.jpg (550KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DEFENDERSOFTHENORTH.jpg
550KB, 1920x1080px
Forgot to upload last nights daily platoon
>>
Was a good night
https://twitter.com/Tummywub/status/793750902184083456
>>
>>14901493
Pushing top usually isn't viable for the east team as there's a way larger area you have to travel through without cover. If you're attacking the eastern base it's much easier to get to a position where you're able to hit the base with even some of the shorter ranged sniper weapons.
>>
>>14901719
Do you even play this game? You sound like a dumbfuck
>>
>>14901719
Are you fucking retarded? the east side on texas has a much easier time pushing in, you have Os crush the medea/fat uncle in it's little hole up top and suddenly the enemy team both can't fight for middle as well for fear of reprisal. The top might not be the most exciting to play, but both sides can easily hit a base if the other side commits too had to the middle.
>>
File: ss_20161103_141526.jpg (217KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20161103_141526.jpg
217KB, 1280x720px
>>14901719
The range from this spot (which will protect you from most direct shots) to the base is around 1200, so any weapon with that range would do. Most notable suits to do this would be pic related (especially JR's which has an M type with better DPS) and of course the Mk.III, because of their good speed to go with the rush and also their higher armor to help them survive explosions. Of course you don't have to be in that exact spot and generally the area allows you to shoot the base with longer range weapons easily. That said, I think doing this is almost pointless unless it's a very close battle where several hits to the base would tip the gauge over.

And yeah there's quite a notable map imbalance for the west side, with the said north attacking corridors, the west team's more protected north dropship (though this probably to counter the fact that point 6 will almost always belong to the east team), and spawning from point 2 is much closer to the south tunnel entrance compared to point 4, which helps a lot in dealing with south bomb advance. The only thing that helps east team is the more covered rat route to the north and mid base (if any), which is countered by simply keeping a radar pod up.
>>
>>14901211
Oh look, a potato.
>>
>>14901936
Nah it's the same thing for the east side because basically if you're on east, losing point 6 means you lose the north dropship.
>>
Just read the map and go to the weakest point for your team on the map or catch enemy mobilisations. No point defending something the enemy never intended to push anyway, except you're just farming for singular enemy suicide runs or overextending noobs.

Then again game rewards you too well for doing such.
>>
>>14901604
What time do you usually play, and are random casuals welcome? Or are you posting these for some different reason?
>>
>>14901983
Every night at about this time for anywhere between an hour to three, feel free to join up if you want in (the platoon might be full some days). we have a ts3 for neogoon as well which the info is posted in the chat board for the clan often if you are interested in trying to find other dudes.
>>
>>14901988
Ok, cool. I'll try to make it one of these days.
>>
File: whitepiggupls.jpg (494KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
whitepiggupls.jpg
494KB, 1920x1080px
>>14901290
>>
File: wwwwww.jpg (651KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wwwwww.jpg
651KB, 1920x1080px
E V E R Y N I G H T
>>
>>14902068
I JUST GOT HOME
>>
>>14901540
I don't play both sides because I don't see a reason to dedicate double the time I already do. Plus Sieg Zeon dude
>>
>>14902074
Meh. I play both sides only to get to try the most toys. Lesson learned from the Unicorn update event's pink slips. This time I'm grinding them out on all 4 character slots.

Now watch me get quadra-jewed for four times the salty babby tears.
>>
someone tell me how to use machine guns can't hit jack shit
>>
>>14902141
Upgrade your lock-on stat and follow the enemy with boosting.
>>
>>14902156
haven't been upgrading much so that's my problem probably thanks
>>
>>14902160
Yeah, you'll want lockon around 840 for medium range machinegunning and over 860 for up-close work.Upgrading rate of fire also works in "steps", which you have to look up, depending on the weapon's base rate of fire. Like, 1466 ROF guns get a step up at 1472, but not for other ups.
>>
>>14902233
I think I prefer power over ROF because the GM custom rifle has pretty long reload times and not a very big magazine.
>>
>>14902251
You're supposed to get the maximum on both, not one or the other. ROF just needs only that one step hike though.
>>
>>14902068
Hopefully ill be joining you guys every morning from now on as my work hours have finally sorted themselves out
>>
>>14902160
Hopefully whatever machine gun youre using has an above average lock on stat
>>
>>14902160
yeah man you gotta upgrade all of your shit. I swear I been doing better cause I went out of my way to upgrade my suits and currently used weapons.
>>
I've found 880 is a solid number for the bullpop rifle. kill so much shit with it on my GP04.
Though currently trying the M-type, which caps at 860. Minor drop in damage, but almost twice the ammo so seeing how i like the difference.
>>
>>14904502
Vanilla is what you want to run if you're using an FA and for that, 910 lock on is what you want (of course some guns can't get to that lock-on). Ammo isn't worth it, damage is everything.
>>
>>14901540
If I just started can I play with you?
>>
>>14905188
You can, but I'm on JP timezone so I usually play at JP nights (US mornings). Then again I don't think you should anyway since I'd only drag you into gold tier matchmaking which is quite unforgiving. Don't know if the other members actively play the other hours, but they sure don't seem to talk about it here.
>>
File: W H E R E I S P I G G U.jpg (543KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
W H E R E I S P I G G U.jpg
543KB, 1920x1080px
W H E R E
>>
File: 1476691861a.png (1MB, 920x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476691861a.png
1MB, 920x500px
>>
File: back.jpg (449KB, 2159x1146px) Image search: [Google]
back.jpg
449KB, 2159x1146px
List of stat adjustments of suits:
http://msgo.bandainamco-ol.jp/event/20161104/

Basically just armor addition across the board and semi-auto beam rifle damage boost for heavies and artilleries. Also small damage bonus to mines.
>>
File: 1476367639d.jpg (461KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476367639d.jpg
461KB, 1920x1080px
Full update info here:
http://msgo.bandainamco-ol.jp/member/information/article.php?no=1696
>>
Camera gun nerfed to 10 shots. Sniper leaderboard about to drop all the camera scrubs
>>
File: w-088-089_CGt.jpg (3MB, 4138x4138px) Image search: [Google]
w-088-089_CGt.jpg
3MB, 4138x4138px
月面ネタか
>>
File: downpoint.jpg (23KB, 184x129px) Image search: [Google]
downpoint.jpg
23KB, 184x129px
>>14905359
Knock down system:

Each weapon will have their own DP (Down Point) value unrelated to its damage. Each hit from the weapon will reduce the said amount from the suit's Down Gauge.
There are 2 stages of Down Gauge, first is green and then to yellow once depleted.
Normally, the value to both gauges are 400 (green) points to wince and 600 (yellow) points to stagger/fall respectively (modules can add the amount). Airborne targets uses the same gauge amount, but will additionally lose boost gauge.
Down Gauge will replenish over time after a few seconds of not taking any damage.
>>
File: downgauge.jpg (35KB, 422x410px) Image search: [Google]
downgauge.jpg
35KB, 422x410px
>>14905384
For AoE weapons, down point inflicted is proportional to the distance with the center of explosion.
Down point inflicted on a dashing (melee) suit is increased.
Down point inflicted on a crouching suit is reduced.
Down point inflicted on a shield guarded hit is reduced.
Down point inflicted on a suit carrying an object (nuke, container, beacon, etc.) is increased.
>>
>>14901540
Does anyone even group up on Brightslap? I mean I been playing the shit out of zeon since I found out people group up on their. But I still go on feds at least once in a few days for dailys. And everyone is sleeping when I am on for ether side so it kinda sucks for me.
>>
File: 19162163.jpg (24KB, 729x184px) Image search: [Google]
19162163.jpg
24KB, 729x184px
>>14905359
Oh look, Xamel will finally be good!
>>
>>14905617
Guess those pink tickets wouldn't be a waste after all, eh?
>>
Is there any reason to use the type F versions of bazookas? The damage increase means jack shit when you run out of ammo quickly and don't reload quick enough to finish an enemy off. even with the upgrades.
>>
>>14905630
Was being sarcastic
>>
>>14905633
was too
>>
>>14905632
you use it to stagger or down someone then switch to another weapon to finish them off
>>
>>14905213
Listen to this man, >>14905188. Gold tier is when you've become the rotten rat that knows how to stab the man stabbing you in the back in the back.
>>
>>14905360
Wait, they didn't nerf Jio's melee at all and buffed his hp also his speed.
>>
>>14906712
We've been lied to?
How surprising.
>>
>>14906884
No, they nerfed his awakening trigger to 2 seconds instead of 1 second like they said. Fucking wow
>>
>>14906979
A single second. Is it that hard to change a few numbers? Cause the O really needs JUST enough nerfing to be killable but still effective so no one bitches about it? Of course not.

JUST MASSPRODUCE MY O SHIT UP
>>
>>14907032
being that every weapon can cause staggering in the new patch coming out, it's going to be a lot harder for an O to awaken as easily. (possibly wrong if the damage mitigation from extra balance is really good)
>>
>>14906712
PHYSICAL AFTER IMAGES? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE
>>
File: Carozzo_Ronah.png (596KB, 1280x691px) Image search: [Google]
Carozzo_Ronah.png
596KB, 1280x691px
>>14907309
Afterimages that have mass?
>>
File: U N C L E P.jpg (542KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
U N C L E P.jpg
542KB, 1920x1080px
H E L P
>>
>>14908046
B E N I S : D D D
>>
Just got the Bawoo. Any weapon loadout I can run to make it decent? It's silver if that matters.
>>
File: mudrock updates.png (33KB, 718x453px) Image search: [Google]
mudrock updates.png
33KB, 718x453px
>>14908217
Yeah, it matters. I use missile type S, wrist rocket N, wing gun F. Probably going back to missile N, wrist rocket F, wing gun F though. Mine is rockets hooter, so I might go for shotgun shield if I had spray shooter. If you have beam shooter, though, just throw your hands in the air just like you don't care~

>>14905617
Meantime in Mudrock Land: image related!
>>
>>14905360
>doven Wolf and ZZ are 4th gen MS
that's the same time-frame category of Sazabi and Nu
and RX-0s

so the first was the Zaku I
second Zaku II and Gundam and late war
third post war Zeta stuff

am I correct?
>>
I don't suppose we're getting any performance updates? Game still runs like shit on the lowest settings.
>>
>>14908286
Haha, you think these chimps know how to even alter the system? It was built by a third party of enslaved koreans, BanCo has no familiarity with the system whatsoever apart from wiggling stats and drawing ugly new 2001 quality object models.
>>
>>14908288
There's even a fullscreen option in the config file that doesn't do anything.
>>
>>14908288
>>14908302
Anyone remember what game the system was originally based on? It was a fantasy faux-mmo of some kind, but as one can expect from a game of this quality, it'd sunk into obscurity long since.
>>
>>14907032
I just want the O to not have retarded melee hitbox during awakened mode. I guess the devs think it's not balanced with double boost with that melee hitbox, now they make it go faster and have awakened mode last even longer. If you didn't know, upgrading hp also increases your awakened hp meaning you'll last a little longer also got an armor up passive.
>>
>>14909123
The O is sort of improving the score for minelayers though. I'm just generally irritated over the unreliability of RambaGouf's sea serpent. It seems to get ignored if the enemy is in its dash attack animation, which for O's is "forever". Are there invulnerability frames mixed in there?
>>
>>14909127
Not really, if you deal 90% damage to him but the O ends up blowing itself up you get no points for the self-destruction
>>
>>14908314
Wait, it was based upon another system? How do you know?
>>
>>14909171
I saw a video of the other game at one point. It was in moonspeak so I missed most of the content apart from the obvious system derivation.

If I only remembered where I found the link. Might have been the JP wiki?
>>
>>14909237
Wait, was it UCGO? That was an MMO style Gundam game, but I haven't really seen gameplay of it so I wouldn't know if it was the same engine.
>>
>>14909304
No, it was a fantasy game. Wizards and elves and shit.
>>
>>14908228
What is wing gun F even good for? I have rocket shooter.
>>
>>14909451
FEZ?
>>
File: 1470458887862.jpg (292KB, 935x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1470458887862.jpg
292KB, 935x1024px
3 more days til we all get jack shit from our 20 something event tickets.
I'm stoked.
>>
File: zakui.jpg (64KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
zakui.jpg
64KB, 500x348px
>never played snipers before
>try out zaku i sniper
>snipe hyaku and zetashits out of the sky with the 8500 power gun
i'm thinking about rolling for sniper hizack now.
how good is it compared to other snipers?
>>
>>14910446
I need a new sniper suit so badly. Those charge shot snipers are fucking crazy.

But having three shots in that one sniper to make the poor enemy fall to the ground never gets old for me.
>>
>>14910446
Hizack is basically a skinny gelgoog J. Both garbage without beamshooter. I would say go for the Act Zaku, however the new update may ruin its potential to one shot things. so yeah. J or Hizack and pray for beamshooter. Or just go Zaku 2F for the low cost csr sniper
>>
File: C A R A C C I D E N T S.jpg (615KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
C A R A C C I D E N T S.jpg
615KB, 1920x1080px
RIP
>>
>>14911130
you don't have to do this every day
>>
>>14910446
Got myself a Hizack Custom the other day. Can't really say that I like it, feels like a powered up Zaku I. You've got the the 3 hit sniper, the long range one you can only use crouching, a spraygun sniper hybird and a few other beam bazooka snipers. WAY too high cost and cooldown for what is is. I'd recommend a Zaku II Sniper much more. And we don't know how bad they nerfed the Act Zaku but I dare say it'll still be able to take down entire hallways but with a slower charge time.
>>
Sniping's fun, the ping though can make it a bit hard due to enemies not always having 'smooth' movement.
>>
>>14911429
Mhmm, it's why I use the 8k single round sniper myself. fast travel speed, and don't have to worry about hitting all 3 rounds or charging.
my GM sniper II though uses the charge sniper, just cause that gun is retarded strong.
>>
>>14911429
>>14911494
How the heck do you even check your ping? And what is it with games not even showing ping nowadays anyway?
>>
>>14911605
your vpn should tell you.
>>
>>14911209
what does it even meeeaaaannn
>>
File: 1417048223061.jpg (41KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1417048223061.jpg
41KB, 500x378px
Holy shit I can't play at all today
>>
>>14911618
Is it the RTT? mines is around 170.
>>
File: no funf allowed gundum.jpg (73KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
no funf allowed gundum.jpg
73KB, 720x544px
>>14911671
It's a stinker, innit? Is TW malfunctioning for you too?
>>
File: 1411404072247.png (290KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1411404072247.png
290KB, 500x522px
>>14911704
Nah JP, I just can't play at all right now apparently.
I'm usually top 15 or so. I was fucking in the 40's repeatedly so i stopped playing for now.
>>
>>14911722
Well, that sucks. I'm usually in the 40's, and am finding myself in the top 5 today. It feels bizarre, to be able to reliably hit bazooka shots on flying targets.
>>
>>14911754
Have you tried locking on and using the spread reduction module? Hey don't forget to watch PolarDash's streams on youtube!
>>
>>14912807
Why did PolarDash get kicked from goonsa anyway?
>>
>>14912807
HE GOT KICKED?
>>
File: 790e6b63.jpg (293KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
790e6b63.jpg
293KB, 1280x720px
>>14908288
>>14908314

Never heard about it tbqh.
MSGO's game engine is built inhouse which is why the performance is poor.

You're not mistaking some other game for this? SDGO? UCGO?
>>
>>14913948
I wish the game had a little UI update. Maybe not having shit so off center.

Thank god they didn't go with the stupid "lets put random lines everywhere" though.
>>
File: EVERSORRRR.jpg (496KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
EVERSORRRR.jpg
496KB, 1920x1080px
WHEREU
>>
>>14914490
Eversor arrived late to the party qq
>>
>>14912992
>>14913174
No-one gave an explanation to anyone regarding it. Probably has to do with the new dramawhore though.
>>
Polar got kicked because he stole all of NEOGOONSA's good players, duhh
>>
>>14914675
New dramawhore?
>>
Guys. Where I can download this game? It's installed, but updating takes a very long and if something happened, then it will start from beginning.
>>
>>14914712
Kacho isn't like that. At least he wasn't, unless he's gone full bizarroverse. Maybe he'll say something at some point, but... to be honest, it's a moot point to bring it up since the person in question is markedly "meh" about it.
>>
>>14914827
>it will start from beginning
it should not do that.
set your desktop timezone to jst (utc+9) so the launcher does not detect the file timestamps wrong and redownload the whole files again.
>>
>>14914914
>2016
>still using timestamps to verify files
what the fuck Japan
>>
>>14914934
As a game extant in 2016, MSGO is full of practically stone-age choices and principles. I do not understand why banco still clings to the game instead of cleaning the table, firing the management, and contracting an actual game studio to starting work on MSGO2.
>>
When updating the JP client use the white button of the launcher not the orange one.
For vpn use mudfish. Almost 400 hours in game and still havent used all of the 3USD i put in.
Still no white stripes though :')
>>
>>14914942
>wanting to lose all of the mobile suits you have
Because that worked so well for sdgo, right?
>>
>>14914942
I wouldn't be surprised if they have something in the planning stages of development but we likely won't see or hear anything for a few more years.

>>14914967
SDNE was a whole basket of problems that hopefully people have learned from.
>>
>>14914972
Making an MSGO 2 would be shit.
Losing all our suits would be shit.
Fuck off.
>>
>>14914980
I don't give a shit about how many dollars you paid for your garbage, spannerhead. I want the concept of MSGO be given the real, competent treatment it deserves. I want to see a better game.
>>
>>14915056
The only money that I've spent on the game has been for mudfish, nice try though, autismo.
>>
>>14915056
Nobody fucking paid shit for this game, ever. I'm not investing the fucking time and effort to get my 40 fucking normally-grinded suits back.
>>
>>14915076
Cool. Then all you need to do is quit. Playerbase improves, game improves, everyone wins.
>>
>>14915084
The delusion is strong with this one.
>>
>>14914980
uhhh I never said anything about MSGO2. Was just implying they likely have another online gundam game in the think tank right now.
Certainly wasn't trying to say we should get a relaunch or something, calm down.
>>
>>14915084
>game improves
This is fucking hillaryous
>>
I gotta say, Taiwan server is some shit, I remember playing on the japanese one with a vpn and it wasn't the best connection wise.

But I managed to get a group of friends(who may or may not know gundam) on with no issues and fuck we can actually shit shit most of the time
>>
>>14914712
SONANS isn't in the clan anymore... They kicked all the good players cause they went to Taiwan. Kacho is a fucking asshole. Polar was nicer anyway.
>>
>>14914926
OMG! This game doesn't require a VPN? I tried using this program called "Mudfish," it was really hard to use. I saw a tutorial and it was convoluted. Apparently you have to download it, choose MSGO as an "item" (It's a game??? not an item???) then choose a node, and launch the game. ON TOP OF THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY 3$??? WTF??? Doesn't Japan know I have no money???
>>
>>14915317
Who's sonans again?
>>
File: WHOSONANS.png (264KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
WHOSONANS.png
264KB, 680x680px
>>14915428
>>
File: 1477536782020.gif (1021KB, 421x389px) Image search: [Google]
1477536782020.gif
1021KB, 421x389px
What happened to this fucking general?
>>
>>14915550
Something about MSGO attracts crazies. And at least one of these people is sockpuppeting, but considering how far the whitepiggu vs neogoonsa one-man fake argument went, it's impossible to tell for sure.
>>
>>14915560
Sorry it was me
>>
>>14915550
NO FUN PLAYING MECHA GAMES ALLOWED! MUST HAVE DRAMA. MUST HAVE RETARDED BULLSHIT!

Thank god this isn't a /vg/ general or it would be so fucking dead no one would even know this game exists.
>>
I've already got a bunch of good suits on the JP version, is the connection better on the TW version?
>>
>>14915694
The server is garbage currently. You can expect several nights of rubberbanding and input delay per week.

The selling point is the lesser state of "brokenness", combined with ultra-generosity to the point where you can buy GP gacha tickets straight out, and getting a golden blueprint of a suit that would be DX on JP every 100 tickets or so.

The blayerpase is also somewhat less calcified. There are roving platoons of JP players participating in baby kicking, but over the weeks, the differences in veterancy and equipment have largely evened out. You can have rewarding, competitive games there too.
>>
>>14915711
Isn't the GP gashacon terrible in terms of suits you can get? It's even worse than what it used to be. You could buy GP tickets before and it wasn't "ultra-generosity".
>>
>>14915768
You can currently pull gold RX-78-2's currently, due to an event. That's probably the best you can pull for now, and in terms of unit quality you have only Alexes and Kampfers topping it in the current meta. It's full of excellent suits, just not the best of the best.

I just can't be arsed to look up the gacha suit listings. All I can say is it's currently offering tons of toys.
>>
>>14915779
It must have been in the very beginning that it sucked. Gold Gundam/Gelgoog are probably the most meta suits behind Alex/Kampfer as long as Taiwan is using the same sort of balance.

As far as I remember, there were players with barely 200-300 hours that were rolling four high cost gold suits. Pretty sure that was just from the Haro coins, but since DX tickets are probably given out often, it's rather easy for new players to get good suits.
>>
>>14915788
Well, there's the neet squadrons, of course. The real money cost of DX tickets is like, half (?) of what on JP. And the haro coins guarantee getting what you want if you throw enough dosh at the game.
>>
>>14915334
Try wtfast
>>
File: gggggggfgfgfgfggf.png (36KB, 603x233px) Image search: [Google]
gggggggfgfgfgfggf.png
36KB, 603x233px
What it want?
>>
>>14915685
Take away the drama and these threads would be dead, they died for a bit. Most of the original people playing are probably gone

I play with Ginga on TW, but he says he hasn't played in a bit because TW is rubberbanding badly right now
>>
>>14916283
True. It got pretty barren. Any reasonably sized playerbase will have drama I guess.

t. Oldfag
>>
What are some notable zeon units from the white tickets? i'm approaching 15 and i might get a silver bp soon
>>
26 tries at the special gacha in less than 30 hours.
Please don't be 26 guntanks.
>>
>>14916503
The Zeon gold standard of exchange ticket suits is the Greydon ZakuCannon. It has all the necessary weapons at silver, but I would still recommend saving for the gold to get better boost stats.

However, if you just want firepower here and now, you can't go wrong with it.

Also, if you're willing to save 'til 30, the Black TriStar Zaku IIR is superb, and also space-capable unlike Greydon.
>>
>29 points short of the 250 event mark

dammit I dunno if I can do it at this rate.
>>
>>14916772
250 event mark?
>>
>>14916773
the current event going on, I'm 29 points short of the 250 mark.
>>
>>14916782
Oh right. I so completely forgot about the suit event that I forgot it even ran currently.

Gosh, the triviality.
>>
Feds or Zeon?
>>
>>14916726
Greydon seems like it's okay, but the lack of a beam weapon kind of turns me away since i'm terrible with hitting rockets/howitzers on moving targets

I'm thinking of either gold TriStars or the silver bp Juaggu(shelling), since it has a charged beam rifle that i can use to knock down -> follow up with 3 easy howitzer shots
>>
>>14916950
reminder that the artillery juagg beam cannons have different modifier with the heavy juagg, it only does 1.5x damage instead of 2x.
plus, the whole knockdown system is getting changed in a day anyway.
>>
>>14916950
The Greydon has a very strong missile system. Fires two well-tracking, decent ranged big missiles capable of KD'ing fliers on a simultaneous hit, and big enough to be dumbfired with some chance of hitting. Once these missiles are tracking after your enemy, it's easier to hit with the cannon and the howitzer.

The juaggu isn't really a beam type trooper, but primarily a mortar and howitzer artillery piece. It can put superb amounts of damage downrange, but you really have to know the ins and outs of artillery play with it. Greydon's a straight up fighter.
>>
File: 0156 Zaku III.png (760KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
0156 Zaku III.png
760KB, 1280x719px
>>14916964
Oh right, i forgot that we have a major patch tomorrow, maybe fast firing weapons will be better than charged beam rifles and bazooks

here's hoping i pull a zaku iii with only 3 dx tickets
>>
>>14917010
Good luck /m/an, hoping for my ZZ with an 11 spin
>>
>>14917010
>>14917161
I have saved over 70 dx tickets. And I am too frozen in terror to even attempt rolling anything. It just can't go right. I know it. I'll get all the silver Zocks and nothing else, or so.
>>
File: L A S T D A Y.jpg (497KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
L A S T D A Y.jpg
497KB, 1920x1080px
FUK
>>
File: 44498.gif (313KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
44498.gif
313KB, 320x240px
>>14916964
>knockdown system
The change will really impact a lot of the higher tier suits. No more unknockable Tetras and Haikus. It just really depends on the DP numbers for each weapons.
Will there be a weapon with straight up 400 or 600 DP that insta-knocks everything?
Will non-assault weapon's DPs even matters at all?

Weapon type choices might also switch from F-type for knockdowns to normal for straight up DPS or M-type for larger magazine/sustain.
>>
>>14915960
Bump
>>
>>14917305
Newermind. I just used disable image scaling parametr and it is working now
>>
So what new ZZ location will they make during this update era. Please be another zero-g map
>>
>>14917325
I bet it's going to be that mooninite fuckhead colony, and people are going to die from seeing robots fall over.
>>
>>14917376
And Anime Janai is playing 24/7. Muting the BGM only makes it louder and faster.
>>
>ZZ Can't transform
Damn it
>>
Is the update today?
>>
>>14917690
yes maintenence starts in a hour for 4 hours. then the thread turns into event gacha pictures of 15 guntanks or GM snpiers per pull
>>
Why did the zaku III cross the road
>>
File: 1458608486179.jpg (192KB, 1200x1215px) Image search: [Google]
1458608486179.jpg
192KB, 1200x1215px
>>14918217
i dunno, why
>>
>>14917747
LOL someone shoot this dumbfuck so much misinfo
>>
File: 1476003527955.png (382KB, 680x462px) Image search: [Google]
1476003527955.png
382KB, 680x462px
>>14917747
Why the fuck you lyin'
Why you always lyin'
mmm oh my god
STOP FUCKIN LYIN!
>>
>>14918236
'cause it's internet was out, and it wanted to try to axis the neighbour's
>>
>>14918433
>>14918519
Jesus I just misread the maintenance time. I don't think that warrants such rudeness.
>>
>>14918614
Well, tensions are a bit high. It's been a while from the UC update, and the last time pink slips were doled out.

And, well, it must be remembered that this IS 4chan, afterall. There are /v/idya kiddies everywhere on this site that first gave them their true form.
>>
>>14918614
Can you even read faggot?
>>
>>14918616
>/v/ boogeyman bullshit
Grow up.
>>
>>14918616
IF SOMEONE MAKES FUN OF YOU THEY ARE FROM V BECAUSE FUCK IM AUTISTIC
>>
>>14917269
>Will there be a weapon with straight up 400 or 600 DP that insta-knocks everything?
Probably melee
>>
>>14918859
or charge sniper.
>>
why cant i log on the jap server?
>>
>>14918912
maintenance niggah
>>
How long will maintenance take?
>>
>>14918929
Until trump gets elected and drops the colony on Hillary. But in the event of Hillary winning we must drop an asteroid instead.
>>
>>14918929
See, >>14917747, maintenance is almost over! Who's ready for xamels?
>>
Anyone know why the TW version wont let me patch? It gets to 75% then shoots a funky error message i cant even read or understand.
>>
From the MSGO twitter, over 7 mil confirm killed so everyone will get prizes listed at >>14900230
Fed scoring 3,735,275 and Zeon with 3,593,898
>>
If only I could read Japanese shit is hard to manage
>>
>>14919248
Dude go to TW NO VPN! It's also in chinese!
>>
>>14919258
Cant read that either lol
>>
>>14918929
until 17:00 jst
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>14919099
This is the error i keep getting .-.
>>
File: MHMMM.jpg (51KB, 650x434px) Image search: [Google]
MHMMM.jpg
51KB, 650x434px
>>14919341
>Japanese Laptop
>Plays Taiwan
FUCKING GOT EMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>14919341
First thing you should do is changing your locale
>>
>>14919568
That wasnt it, i think my files got bugged, i had to delete errything and re-install, it works now though
>>
provided there's no delay, just a few more hours /m/en
>>
>>14919782
soon™

DX suits video preview is out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z77x_7x0jDU
>>
>>14920001
>zaku III
>dom-size
>dom-type movement

Into the trash it goes.
>>
Just on one character so far. About 20 tickets I caught a glimpse of.. 2 psycho zakus, gerbera tetra, the O, bawoo, kampfer. I'm literally melting.
>>
File: 44837.png (466KB, 962x418px) Image search: [Google]
44837.png
466KB, 962x418px
so here are the rates for the pickup gacha

>0.60% chance for the haro ticket
top kek
>>
>>14920019
make that 4 psycho zaku
>>
>>14920021
they really went mobage on those rates
>>
>>14920021
>jio and psyco zaku on the "a" category with higher chance than the pickup
uh ok...
>>
File: We ZZ now.png (463KB, 1050x589px) Image search: [Google]
We ZZ now.png
463KB, 1050x589px
>>14920019
Rolld my fed first, only noticeable thing I got is gold GP-03, and one super roll for ZZ and G-line assault
>>
Alright, time to see how much Tetra beam and Act sniper got nerfed.
>>
I got everything I wanted (minus, you know, The Os on every character,) and Gold Full Armor Gundam, Normal Gundam and Schruzum Dias. Hey, can't complain in the end.
>>
>>14920074
Continuing on with Zeon
Event: Gouf Flight, Ridden Hi-Mo Gelgoog
DX: Gold Zaku III
>>
File: 44852.png (545KB, 1024x466px) Image search: [Google]
44852.png
545KB, 1024x466px
Grenades have huge DP.

And this thing must be a mistake,
181 x8 DP for the missile seems a bit too high.
>>
>>
>>14920128
... that's not kycilia on both images, is it?
>>
File: 6STACK.jpg (547KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
6STACK.jpg
547KB, 1920x1080px
DANK UPDATE
>>
>>14920128
>>14920134
>tfw I knew right off the bat it's Minky Momo
>>
File: 1472506094409.jpg (88KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
1472506094409.jpg
88KB, 600x604px
>>14920145
>>
>>14920154
D:
>>
>>14920030
It's still 2.5/5 = 0.5% chance for a specific pickup suit compared to the 4/70 = 0.05% chance for a specific "A" suit.
>>
>>
File: ss_20161109_213850.jpg (464KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20161109_213850.jpg
464KB, 1600x900px
3-point CBR deals 183 x2 x3 DP per salvo.
Now there's a reason to use the Wolf GM Cannon over the WD Guncannon.
>>
>GP03 Gold
>Jegan D-Type
>G-Line Assault Armor Gold
>G-Line Standard Armor
>Gundam Unit 4
>FAG Thunderbolt
Seems like a decent enough draw.
>>
File: 1428480528496.jpg (33KB, 350x450px) Image search: [Google]
1428480528496.jpg
33KB, 350x450px
>>14920336
>Tfw GP03 gold and gold Alex Gundam

But no garage tickets. fug
>>
No ZZ
But got 2 gold Zetas and various silver prints from the event gacha.
>>
>>14920463
Having been playing a bit today, I can say you aren't the only one that got Zetas. Gosh, there's a lot of them out now. Almost like when they first popped out.

Me, I got a square nuffin. No single golder.
>>
File: ss_20161109_184447.png (407KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20161109_184447.png
407KB, 1280x720px
>>14920466
>>14920463
>>14920336
Hey guys guess what i got
>>
>>14920466
That stinks, sorry to hear that.
While the 2 Zetas were the only gold, I did thankfully get 2 silver full armor TB as well as a GP03 and 2 MK III's
>>
File: ss_20161110_003301.png (147KB, 456x375px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20161110_003301.png
147KB, 456x375px
>>14920463
Got gold Gundam 5 out of the event gatcha

this though was out of my first DX 10 +1 pull, what a kick to the face. 3 rental zetas and Gold suits I don't want or already have. at least a gold jim sniper is worth throwing into my personal one.
>>
>>14920520
Man what fuck that's a gross pull.
You have my sympathy.
>>
Did they change the rank system so you have to win a match just to get closer to the next rank? I was in rank hell where I go from bronze to silver constantly now it looks like ill be stuck in bronze cause of this update and because feds be a derping.
>>
>>14920356
there's garage tickets in the current daily login bonus and also some on the event exchange, so I guess you're in some luck.
>>
>>14920572
Spent them all rolling :'^)
>>
File: ss_20161110_010038.jpg (461KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20161110_010038.jpg
461KB, 1600x900px
Jios are nerfed pretty bad. It can still do rushes, etc. and will kill anyone fast, but it's not nearly as invincible.

Down gauge still gets hit even when it doesn't take damage with the sub manipulator guard. Meaning, it will get staggered and flinched eventually when it takes enough damage unless it activates the awakening.
More importantly, buffed netgun easily and reliably kills its mobility.

The Hildolfr is actually fun to use again.
>>
>>14920577
it's a different event ticket. the new ones you get randomly when you accumulate enough points by playing matches.
>>
>>14920572
>>14920577
>tfw I did spent them all
So hows the GP03? I do have a bunch of silver bp's as well like that Gundam MK2 with the big ass gun or whatever its called.

>>14920581
The down gauge is one of the best things they done to this game. No more retarded RNG staggers or just go down for no reason. Battles are actually more fun now.
>>
>>14920593
Haven't built it just yet. Waiting on my banacoin code so I can take advantage of the half price 11 roll on the ZZ gacha and then use the other 1500 points on 15 garage slots cause fuck, why not?
>>
>>14920592
oh? shit nice.
Also i got a silver bp of the new guncannon, it looks interesting according the wiki breakdown of the weapons.
>>
>>14920609
banacoin code? Fuck did I miss some sort of event for free shit again?
>>
>>14920621
There was a "tweet this and get a DX ticket" thing a few weeks back, yes.
>>
>>14920593
>So hows the GP03?
I've made a Gold one, it's pretty great. I'm running dual zooks and the canister zook, and I can juice pretty much anything but a Jio. The problem is that the one I'm using is the single shot model, so it can't be refueled. You only have two shots with it, so I'm going to try carting around the standard Beam Rifle for when it's dry.
>>
Looks like they massively nerfed the built-in radar for the Zaku Reconnaissance's range. It's positively tiny now, almost useless.
>>
File: ss_20161110_015313.jpg (264KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20161110_015313.jpg
264KB, 1280x720px
this new scoring system, tho
>>
>>14920581
Status effects were buffed? How good are they now?
>>
>>14920470
Hey, now you can finally beat out those gold Xamels in the artillery meta.
>>
>>14920639
Oh shit you can dual zook with it? Even better. But hmm... What suit to get rid of to make space...

Speaking of derp. I have a gold bp of red Bawoo on zeon side. Haven't used it yet but wew lad that was a lucky Single DX ticket red box hit.
>>
>>14920828
You can use the double Folding Bazooka if you have a Gold blueprint, it's got 7500 base power and each zook holds one shot.
>>
what do you mean by "rolling"
>>
I'll post the odds for the pick-up gacha for those who haven't seen.

.60%- Golden haro ticket (Free gold suit of your choice from the pick Gatcha)
2.50%- Gold Pick-up (Certain suits like hyaku-shiki and Nemo III are included in this, Guess this cycles around)
4.00%- Gold blueprint A category (Suits with the A next to it in the list)
5%- Silver pick-up
10%- Standard Silver blueprint
10%- Rental Pick-up
22.50%- Rental Standard
45.40%- Gold Grunt suits

Unlike the others this one has replacments after your pull so you can still play it 150 times and never get Hyaku-shiki. In the short run you're best playing the volumes until they cycle out, then this and/or Event gachas are going to be the best shot unless you have a Golden Haro ticket.
>>
>>14921282
sorry, the golden haro ticket is usable in the area where you exchange play tickets 3rd tab
>>
>>14921282
Really hope they get a lot of backlash for how this ended up being handled as those are some silly poor rates.
>>
Got a Gold Gundam Mk-III from the Pink Event Gacha. Notable mentions are are 2 Silver Zetas, Ji O, FA Gundam(TB), BD-IIIs, and a bunch of G-3s
>>
>>14920729
Only the zook-type netgun they said. Haven't tested with the net grenades but other status effects like burning is unchanged.
The netgun buff is that they inflict full duration regardless of point of impact.
>>
>>14921349
yeah I used the rest of my tickets and got a silver zeta and O
>>
>>14921393
That sounds more useful than before. What happened to the buff parts?
>>
Not a good time to be feddie it feels like right now
>>
>>14921512
Wait a little while then queue again, maybe you'll get a different team. It seems to be the old win mass battles and rank up while lose massive battles and enjoy ranking down again.
>>
>>14921512
could be worse, I've gotten 21st multiple times now. I can't seem to break above the barrier to at least get some tickets.
>>
total noobish question...playing on TW...
Decent suits that are easy to obtain for a complete new account, which are not assault ones?

So Heavy, Support, snipe and Tanks...

I'm having a hard time to find something good and it is frustrating to get low scores due to subpar suits or just sucking with assault
>>
>>14921641
the gp gasha right now can get you a heavy gundam which is a great heavy unit.
>>
>>14921641
You can easily do it with the basic Zaku II F or heavy GM, just use the charge bazooka for the former and the B3 gun for the latter.
>>
Has anyone here have any experience running the BNOErrorReporter program?
I tried playing the JP sever after being stuck on TW for a few months, but I'm getting the all mighty "gundam online has stopped working" error. I had this happen many of times but I guess its something different this time.

I think I'm not running the error reporting properly because it will not write any bug log after I launch the game like the instructions state.

But then again should I even come back home or just stay on TW server wheres theres no queballs and Os
>>
>>14920535
Yes. Basically if you want to rank up, you have to win. So you probably shouldn't plan on ranking up anymore. At least in my experience, win streaks are rather rare
>>
>>14921282
>80% chance of it being useless shit
>6.5% chance of it being actually useful (golds)
>even less for getting a suit you actually want
>for $3 a pop
>with no bad streak breaker system
holy fuck japan, wow. just wow.
>>
>>14921793
"statistically" you'd get a haro ticket every 167 rolls, which is just a bit more than the 150 item limit. but you can use that ticket for any dx suit.

but yeah, you're never actually getting that ticket ever.
>>
>>14921749
I kinda figured after placing 1st on a match. and still lose as much points as if I am placed dead last.

Oh well. As long I get BP's and stuff fuck this shit. Won't be surprised if everyone else hates it at this point.
>>
>>14921855
I mean, ranks aside, the game is fine in my opinion. I played some rounds and I liked it. It's just that being a contributor on your team no longer means getting gold. You could be top 1 every game, but if you lose, you won't promote. It kinda sucks, but the gameplay is still alright
>>
>>14921875
they probably wanted to promote playing for the win instead of playing for points.
it's highly doubtful that one person can even impact anything on a 51v51 match though, especially on mismatched stomps.

but then again you might only need 1 person to detect that beacon rat and save the base, or your team might only need one more person on site to successfully defend that bomb push. so at least there's a reason to actually watch the map and switch to the larger minimap (press v) now.
>>
>>14920581
>3852 base armor
which suit has the highest armor now anyway?
>>
File: 2 P L A T S.png (7KB, 425x174px) Image search: [Google]
2 P L A T S.png
7KB, 425x174px
TWO PLATOONS?
>>
>>14922131
>Two anal fuckings

What did they mean by this?
>>
File: TOOMANYPEOPLE.jpg (487KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TOOMANYPEOPLE.jpg
487KB, 1920x1080px
Where's the other Zeon clan?
>>
Lose match
>220 rank deduction
win match
>171 added

Well good bye dreams of gold rank i guess.
>>
>>14922193
I think they fucked up with the new rank system. If you get shitty teams expect to be stuck in shitty lower ranks forever.
>>
>>14922199
Well, that's the divide between "elite" and "scrub" on msgo jp. Always been, really. You either learn to use the teamstacking circus, or you get used to silver.
>>
>>14922268
False. Before, losing games didn't rank up as long as you did good.. Being gold with a negative win/loss is testament to that. However now you actually can't rank up unless you win. Its not lit
>>
File: Idfk.gif (1002KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
Idfk.gif
1002KB, 250x251px
So why does the Jarja get to use a few different rockets in defense mode but the TB only gets some short range vulcans and an AWFUL melee?
Just feels like TB got the short stick there.
Still like it a lot though.
>>
What is the best bazooka for psycho zaku rapid-fire shenanigans? The biggest clip size ones?
>>
They nerfed the Tetra a bit too hard imho. Not even sure if the new balance system fixes the Shiki diffusion clayzook.
>>
>>14922442
Unsure about shotties but:
Zookas while still strong, are no longer the be-all-end-all of weapons.
In turn rapid fire weapons are super strong now. Had a fucking repair zaku gib my TB because they managed to land every god damn bullet as I passed by them.
So far I like the changes, particularly makes units like the psycho, tetra, and kampfer less annoying as you can actually flinch the fucking things now.
Also that JiiO nerf MMMMMMM
>>
File: Mudrock.jpg (61KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Mudrock.jpg
61KB, 400x400px
This patch made msgo great again. The knockdown system is awesome!
>>
>>14922325
Because those missiles are primarily unwieldy, because it's a 360 suit, because its other weapons are fiddlefaddle, and because unlike TB it's slowed down in shield mode, instead of sped up.

Secondly, the weapons out of shield mode it possesses are ludicrous fiddlefaddle compared to TB's. You won't get away claiming TB is the weaker of the two.
>>
>>14922097
ZZ is 4k, anything higher than that?
>>
This game is such utter bullshit for non-jap players. The fucking lag...

I tracked a ratting Zeta halfway through the map. I got in distance, and shot him in the back with a bazooka while he was recovering boost.

Shielded.

I melee dashed him when he took off to turn around.

M1. Nothing happens. Hammer M1. Gelgoog does a ludicrous triple dash by starting, canceling, starting, canceling and again starting a dash attack. I overheat immediately, and am left on the ground to die.

Next I get a GM Guard from behind. Same deal.I shoot him in the back. Shielded. He takes off. I manage to melee properly, and it hits. He falls to the ground, on his back. I melee dash him for a second time while he's on ground.

Shielded.

I try to standard swing him. The action delay starts the swing animation in midway through the first swing and I am left jerking on the ground. The GM switches to wrist sword and kills my spastic jackass gelgoog.

Third time, same GM guy. I see him coming at me. He's melee dashing, so I shoot him in the face with my bazooka.

The melee hits. The GM is unaffected by the explosion. I die. -3 points for suicide.
>>
>>14922649
Quit bitching about shit thats out of your control. Deal with it or stop playing.
>>
>>14922638
ZZ base is only 3300
Xamel base is 3650
also the numbers on garage stats include the upgrade, and Hildolfr's base is 3350
>>
>>14922658
Quit bitching? But this whole channel is for bitching! It's literally MADE out of bitching, on a site famous for its bitching!
>>
>>14922453
TB's hitbox has always been massive, beam mgs would eat it alive.

Unfortunately I only got a single gold out of the event counting both sides, a stark jegan.
>>
>>14921650
Ty got the golden one out of it, and it's alove/hate relationship desu...i still do better with the starting Zaku II F with the charge zook for whatever reason...

>>14921659
Ty, will try it...so far the Zaku II F > Heavy GM

any advice on where to go there for Heavys that are obtainable with the GP gashas?
>>
>>14922743
some good heavys I got from the gp gasha were

guncannon heavy
zock
arctic dom
gundam ground type (GM head)
>>
>>14922743
Depends on what type of heavy you like
>>
>>14922784
ty

>>14922788
well basically something that is not melee and can hit hard, even with the slight delay of a 200-300 ping
>>
>>14922476
I'm enjoying the failed suicide rushes by samurai zakus now.
>>
>>14922908
Samurai zakus?
>>
>>14923101
Efreets
>>
>>14923109
Oh, those.

Yeah, fuck those guys. Pixies too, of course, but fuck melee specialist backflip ninja retards.
>>
Out of curiosity - what time, JST, do you usually play?
>>
>>14923417
6-8am i think, maybe around 11
>>
>>14922540
Didn't know it cost more and move slower. Didnt want to imply I felt it weaker, just from only fighting the jarja and not playing as it the difference seemed awfully weird.
>>
>>14922540
>fiddlefaddle
I'm playing it as a better Galbaldy with instaswitch gyansaber, is it supposed to be middling or something?
>>
File: ss_20161110_185416.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20161110_185416.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>tfw your clan never plays
how do I leave clans? I wanna join up with the cool kids.
>>
>>14923800
I dunno. try clicking on the buttons...LOL. Nah but seriously try all the buttons on the clan tab. One of them has to do it
>>
>>14923800
first grey tab at the top -> near the top right of the window there's a button (grey i think?), choose the second dropbox option once you click that button
>>
>>14923800
WHITEPIGGU
>>
File: ss_20161110_191957.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20161110_191957.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Proto Kampfer is very nice looking

>>14923827
Thank you anon-kun

>>14923849
Puruforce actually
It used to be people left over from UNDERSTANDING back on SDGO, but it died
>>
>>14923855
Its quite unfortunate that you didn't get rocket shooter.
>>
>>14923860
I didn't get it on one of my Zaku II F2s either
fuck Grenade tosser, what a fucking useless ability

A Shotgun is fine too
>>
>>14923855
Oh yeah I meant JOIN WHITEPIGGU
>>
>>14923932
I just left a dead clan, why would I join another? :^)
>>
>>14923956
SAVAGE. Goonsa awaits your application :)
>>
>>14923966
Already sent
>>
>>14923985
Sick. Leader should accept it later when he gets on
Thread posts: 358
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.