[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We've all argued back and forth over which gundam is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: amurostick.webm (199KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
amurostick.webm
199KB, 960x720px
We've all argued back and forth over which gundam is the 'best'
But which gundam is the funniest? Which one is the most lulzy?

My vote goes to Zeta for scenes like Kamillies a mans name, or 0079 for some of its 70s cheesiness and Chars antics.
>>
File: laughing meidos.jpg (56KB, 231x208px) Image search: [Google]
laughing meidos.jpg
56KB, 231x208px
>>14880886
for me it's Destiny VS Infinite Justice scene

>lost both arms
>proceed to KICK justice
>he forgot Justice is made of beam sabers
>>
>>14880886
"WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS FOLLOWING ME MOTHER?!"
-Kamille as he flies towards her, leading to her death

Was what he said in the sub less retarded or was he that autistic in that scene for both languages?
>>
>>14880886

Probably G or Build Fighters. I've not seen all the SD stuff either, just the old shorts which I wasn't really a fan of - they were comedic though. Just not my kind of comedy I guess. Wing is pretty hammy and possibly unintentionally hilarious too, especially the dub.
>>
>>14880886
>Zeta for scenes like Kamillies a mans name
there was never a scene like that in the anime though
>>
>>14881957
He says stuff like "It's always like this! Everytime!" "What are you even doing out here?!"
Venting his frustration about how the only time his Mom is actually there for him, it's to cause trouble. Why the fuck would you watch the dub?
>>
File: BEST_PLAN_EVER.jpg (684KB, 1920x1390px) Image search: [Google]
BEST_PLAN_EVER.jpg
684KB, 1920x1390px
Victory Gundam
>>
>>14882241
My friend was showing me how goofy and stupid Kamille is in the dub, but also how autistic he was in general.

His mother's death was entirely his fault, which I also find hilarious.
>>
>>14882879
>His mother's death was entirely his fault, which I also find hilarious
While it was a result of his actions, you say that as if it's natural for the titans to use his mom as a hostage. And it's not like his gundam hijacking was just because of the incident earlier in the episode. The titans' tyranny over the colonies had been happening for a while. Feels like people who call Kamille autistic haven't actually watched the show.
>>
>>14882911
I haven't watched much so I won't claim to be done expert and my friend said Kamille grows a lot as a person through the series. But as someone who had only seen about 5 episodes, it came off largely as Kamille's fault that his mother died. Had he either not stolen the Gundam or not gone out when they warned the colonists they would shoot the capsule if any manned mobile suit came near it or if he thought about anything more than not at all, his mother would have lived.

Autism is the meme but from those first 5 episodes Kamille just came off as a fucking moron.
>>
>>14882932
You're right. Our main protagonist SHOULDN'T have taken the Gundam.

Haha uuuuuh uhh uh DOYYY! xP roflgasm
>>
>>14885079
For plot reasons of course it's needed, but logically speaking his reasons were just being a spiteful little prick who doesn't think his actions through.
>>
>>14885113

That's actually pretty accurate. It's also intentional that he's petty and doesn't think things through, since those are faults for him to grow out of.
>>
>>14885079
In your rush to try to make yourself look smart you managed to made it obvious that you're dumber than a bag of rocks with half the reading comprehension.
>>
>>14885119
Which is what I said, I only saw the first few episodes and I believe my friend when he says Kamille develops a lot by the end and matures though he always is autistic and petty about his name. But in those first 5 episodes he really comes off as a moron and an asshole.

Are we ever supposed to actually hate Jered? I only ever sympathized or agreed with him and when I heard about the kind of shit he goes through as the butt monkey of zeta I'm confused if he was MEANT to be seen as a jerk/villain.
>>
G made me laugh a lot but it was mostly at ridiculous cheesy things instead of jokes, like Master Asia turning into a spinning death ball or Schwarz literally appearing from the shadows
>>
>>14885140
Kamille is pretty haphazard at the start and actually does develop very well. He never really seems spokenly bent up about losing his mother for a long time, but it happens. Jerid is a butt monkey, but still a villain. Same as he beat on Kamille, his Titan COs beat him to put him in line a few times. He's better than any mook, brutal even, but not full on sadistic
>>
>>14881957
>>14882879
you are literally retarded, and so is your gay friend
>>
>>14885232
I look forward to starting all of Gundam soon, production order of course, once I finish a current rotation of 3-4 shows I'm watching. The original MSG, zeta, G Gundam, Unicorn, and Turn A are the ones I want to get to the most. Also ZZ because I love it's intro.
>>
>>14885240
How so, friend?
>>
>>14885244
watchign dubs, having reatrded friends, posting retarded shit, you name it
>>
>>14885243
You're missing G-Reco on that list, anon
>>
>>14885257
I mean he was showing me as a taste for Gundam and because he found the dub very funny. Also that was how he experienced Zeta.

>>14885638
Reading summaries of the plot, no spoiler just the base overview, Greco doesn't particularly interest me. But I am going to watch all of them so I'll base my own opinion on how I feel not others. I don't care what others opinions are and I plan to go in open-minded like I do everything.
>>
>>14885648
Very nice, anon, come to the conclusion on a series after you've finished watching it. You can't have the general consensus be how you interpret a show.
>>
>>14882262

semi-naked women?!
>>
>>14885813
Uso kills them all. It's not supposed to be a funny scene, and there's rarely any humor in Victory whatsoever. Zeta is funny. Victory is not.
>>
>>14885113
And I love him for that
>>
>>14882164
The birthday invitation scene early on is the stuff of legends
>>
>>14885937
It seems plenty funny to me.
>Hey why don't you go out and shoot the gundam with man-portable bazookas while wearing bikinis?
>That seems like a good plan, Chronicle's Waifu, we'll go do that.
>>
>>14880886
ZZ was pretty funny
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.