[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does violence jack ever get any better? I'm at the chapter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 66704.jpg (46KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
66704.jpg
46KB, 225x350px
Does violence jack ever get any better? I'm at the chapter about the Kurogane House and i really dont like it so far.
>>
>>14878946
/m/ is no longer interested in go nagai. i suggest you move to reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/gonagai

or tumblr
https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/violence-jack
>>
>>14879084
Hey what a great idea, you should go too. Or do they not have those sites in Italy, Mario?
>>
>>14879096
In case you didn't notice, I'm not interested in your go nagai discussion, so you move there faggot.
>>
>>14879102
I know you think Toei invented Mazinger and Grendizer and envisioned the series only being in Italian but that's just your delusion, Giuseppe. Face it, Go Nagai is a pillar of the Mecha genre and he will forever be /m/ related.
>>
>>14879122
you are the problem

>>14879102
you are also the problem
>>
>>14879127
Someone who claims Go Nagai as a whole is not /m/ related can only be one person. If he complained about it being Violence Jack which isn't really /m/ related, even though there have been plenty of threads about the series, he would have a valid point.

I don't normally spicpost but he earned it.
>>
>>14879122
it can be /m/ related, doesn't mean you have to discuss it here.
>>
>>14879138
Okay, but you realize that you complaining about him every time he shows up, or any time someone with a similar opinion shows up, just makes the thread go from bad to unusable, right?
>>
>>14879084
I never even knew there was a Go Nagai subreddit. Looks awful.

>>14878946
I'm still waiting for HS to put out more.
>>
>>14878946
It's a mixed bag. There are boring and bland arcs, and cool ones. My personal favorite is Chopsocky Mazinger.

As for Kurogane House, it gets way better near the end. Just wait until Mondo challenges Jack to a bazooka duel.
>>
>>14879177
alright man thanks alot.
>>
>>14879208
>>14879177
>>14879172
doesn't matter, take it to reddit or tumblr. why do you even want to stay on /m/?

this is not the place for nagai. it only leads to shitposting, so just go away and let this board rot on its own.
>>
>>14878946

Vilonsu jacku
>>
>>14879222
Shut up, xPearse.
>>
>>14879172
the subreddit looks good compared to /m/. we should all move there desu
>>
File: my face when.jpg (18KB, 190x184px) Image search: [Google]
my face when.jpg
18KB, 190x184px
>>14879233
>implying that was me
Was is your problem? What made you think that was me? The only post I've made in this thread was this one and >>14879172

Besides, I want Nagai to stay on /m/. It's not like I've ever discouraged it personally.
>>
>>14878946
Yeah it gets better when you stop reading it and pretend it never happened.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.