[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not really a gunpla so I think a thread will be fine, but...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9346.jpg (359KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9346.jpg
359KB, 800x532px
Not really a gunpla so I think a thread will be fine, but...
BANDAI YOU CHEEKY SLUTS
First they shut down Moshow when doing Metal Build Quanta.
Then THEY show that they have plans for THEIR MB Quanta.
And you know what the sad part is?
Moshow Quanta would be HALF OR THIRD the price AND would come with Full Saber package. Something that will definetely be P-Bandai.
FFS... I mean, I know it's official realease etc etc but this was a dick move for grabbing more cash...no, SCAMMING us for more cash. F-91 is 20,000 yen, I don't even want to imagine what will be MB Quanta+add ons... I'm so fucking angry.
>>
>Protecting your IP is now scamming.
>>
>Coming out with a product that is blatantly obvious the original IP holder has planned to make at some point and will therefore be competing for sales.
>LITERALLY CALLING IT "METAL BUILD" so that it not only infringes on the designs copyright, but the line as a whole.

They fucked themselves over on this one. Bandai only really cares when it will be directly competing with a design that they're releasing. Calling it a metal build just gave bandai extra ammo.
>>
Poorfg general
>>
They were doing sth Bandai wasn't doing nor had plans to do.
Like 1/72 SEED suits and had plans for 1/100 MBs.
All of you fucks look at it this way:
>Bandai released Exia and 00 few years back and wasn't talking about Quanta
>OH SHIT Moshow presents thei Quanta
>Quickly shut their company
>announce their own Quanta
If that's not scammy bastard shit I don't know what is.
Also they were not copying Bandai, their product(s) were not KOs, like Daban'.
I mean you know about 3rd party Transformers? No one has problem with them if they do not cross a certain boundry.
Even better- MP 3rd party TFs caused renessaince in official MPs, and they are getting better and better because TT/Hasbro competes with them(and wins). Bandai in comparison is just a bunch of greedy assholes.
>>
>>14878954
>Defending 3Pformers
>being upset because Bandai is defending its own interests
wow
>>
>>14878954
>No one has problem with them if they do not cross a certain boundry.

They were literally calling it a "Metal Build", which is the name of a specific line that bandai owns. So they were infringing on not only the quan[t]s name and design without paying for a license, but also a copyrighted product line.

And bandai plans out most of this stuff a year or two in advance and the third party got shut down less than a year ago. They've obviously had this in the pipeline for a while and Moshow were releasing theirs at a bad time.
>>
>>14878900
the Moshow is still coming out dude
>>
Did moshow shut down or not? Their facebook page doesn't work.
>>
>>14879864
maybe their facebook but the other website that were offering it in the first place took the item down for a few week and then began to offer it again

some even put "release date: late october"
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.