[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

11 eps in when does Gundam IBO stop being boring Evil Adult of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

11 eps in when does Gundam IBO stop being boring Evil Adult of the Week shit with a stupid moeshit Ojousama subplot?
>>
In another twenty episodes.

Although it's still within the same period that season 1 still had stuff going on at the beginning. I expect it to fall off next week or the week after.
>>
>>14875308

There's nothing more exciting than a cute girl leading a revolution.
>>
A few more episodes and it turns into idiot adult of the week.

Then it reverts a tad to evil adults.

And then by episode 26 it turns into a gangster film.
>>
>>14875308
Never, Iron Menstruation has gained notoriety for being the worst gundam to date, even beating out the worst compilation movies, the SD stuff, and Age.
>>
>>14875355

>Age

I was believing you until this. Because while IBO is boring, it's still better than AGE.
>>
>>14875476
Age's first 15 eps were unironically good, it didn't go down hill until ep 16
>>
>>14875308
>11 eps in when does Gundam IBO stop being boring Evil Adult of the Week shit with a stupid moeshit Ojousama subplot?

And here I though that mecha anime had reached the lowest of the lowest with Macross Delta. I guess you can always dig a deeper grave. Gundam IBO fits the bill perfectly. It's like the writers decided to outdo the worst shit the Japanese anime industry had ever come up with in the last 6 decades.
>>
File: worst.png (478KB, 608x522px) Image search: [Google]
worst.png
478KB, 608x522px
>>14875497
As bad as IBO is, they're never beating Infinite Ryvius. Even Valvrave and Serial Experiments Lain couldn't accomplish that.
>>
>>14875502
Your not gonna get anyone with this strangely poor b8
>>
File: 1476890256429.jpg (60KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
1476890256429.jpg
60KB, 375x523px
>>14875308
a bait
>>
File: 1477309824729.png (51KB, 890x665px) Image search: [Google]
1477309824729.png
51KB, 890x665px
>11 eps in when does Gundam IBO stop being boring Evil Adult of the Week shit with a stupid moeshit Ojousama subplot?
>>14875308

>Why is every Gundam protag a boring Mary Sue that never loses? It's not fun to watch.
>>14874970

>>Few eps into Gundam IBO
>>BAHAHAHA I'M AN EVIL ADULT AND I WANT TO MURDER ALL CHILDREN BAHAHAHA! HAHA I'M A MAN WITH A HAREM OF BEATIFUL WOMEN WHO MANAGE MY SHIP AND CAN ALSO FIGHT ALSO I HAVE LOTS OF KIDS WITH THEM BAHAHAHA!
>>14875408

>HEY HEY HEY GUYS I'VE GOT IT KIDS ARE GOOD ADULTS ARE BAD KIDS ARE GOOD ADULTS ARE BAD KIDS ARE GOOD ADULTS ARE BAD KIDS ARE GOOD ADULTS ARE BAD DID YOU UNDERSTAND MY COMPLETELY ORIGINAL ANIME CONCEPT YET!? I AM A GENIUS! FUCKING MASTERPIECE!
>>14873722

Well, this is the fourth stupid thread about IOB made by the retarded iobrange shitposter
>>
>>14875595
>Iron Abortion defense force in action
>>
>>14875595
yeah, he's the same shiposter from the zeta threads
>>
>evil adult pirate boss sorties and says badass shit
>lol demon stronk i surrender
>reingraze ace challenger appears
>lol i failed
>evil adult businese person tries to pull some tricks
>lol mika so cool isn't afraid to kill him
>>
Can't you leave this shit for the weekend, Menstruation-kun?
>>
>>14875612
Considering that anon you replied to is calling out the OP for being a shitposting faggot, you my good dumbass have just won the retard award.
>>
>>14876017
Yeah man he hates a shitty show and gave reasons what a dumb shitposter I'm not a fanboy at all!
>>
>>14876040
>I hate a show and don't want to see it
>BETTER FLOOD 4CHAN WITH 20 THREADS I'M SO SMART

Fuck off.
>>
File: us army mech iraq.jpg (329KB, 1600x797px) Image search: [Google]
us army mech iraq.jpg
329KB, 1600x797px
>>14875776

>10 v. 1 naval battle; believe in yourself and genki your way to victory
> conscious effort by Mika not to slay the flesh in front of him, overriding the imperatives of Barbatos with his raw human will and autistic retard strength
>More autistic retard strength, only now in graze grade
>This is going to make me *crazier*
>the most developed politicking we've ever seen in gandamn
>visibly damaged protagonist to the point that the love interest + hime of the show literally considers him human wreckage - but still works with him because she knows what politics is all about

Why can't I into 2rd order analysis
>>
>>14875308
>moeshit Ojousama subplot
>subplot
I'm sorry anon...
>>
>>14877368
>> conscious effort by Mika not to slay the flesh in front of him, overriding the imperatives of Barbatos with his raw human will and autistic retard strength
Wait, it wasn't the Barbatos holding Mika back?
>>
>>14875487
>Fardain
>good
>>
>>14877446
it was fine
>>
File: dontstopcarryon.png (21KB, 930x510px) Image search: [Google]
dontstopcarryon.png
21KB, 930x510px
>>14875497
>>14875502
We need to make Gundam great again, never stop complaining!
>>
>>14877403
Think about it, anon.

>Mika's right arm is disabled whenever he is not jacked into Barbatos
>If Mika's arm works in Barbatos, we can determine that the arm is not mechanically damaged

The most plausible explanation is that Mika suffered some kind of stroke while fighting Ein-kun. We've seen the Alaya-Vijnana system induce abnormal blood pressure in those with two interface points, but Mika has three. He basically overclocked his brain to go apeshit on Graze Harambe and burned out the parts of it that provide motor control for his right arm.

When his A-V is linked to Barbatos, he regains use of his arm because the Gundam is providing the requisite drivers for his right arm.

Barbatos is like a cursed HP printer though. The processes that allow Mika to interface with Barbatos are not without bloatware from the Calamity War.
>>
File: 1427598426568.gif (982KB, 285x171px) Image search: [Google]
1427598426568.gif
982KB, 285x171px
>>14877510
gundam was never great you fucking idiot
>>
>>14877788
>Barbatos is like a cursed HP printer though. The processes that allow Mika to interface with Barbatos are not without bloatware from the Calamity War.
Yes, but whose to say Barbatos isn't the one holding Mika back?
After all, it was the GUNDAM who was crying when they were murderating Carta.
>>
>>14877801
>Gundam crying

What are you talking about?

I'm thinking Barbatos is the malevolent driver for Mika because "weapons are the problem!" is a well-worn narrative thread for this particular franchise.
Orga is not a good influence because of his apparent belief that all means are justified if they serve Tekk's goals (as he determines them),

Barbataos is not a good influence because its an ancient weapon of terrible power occupying a portion of his mind.

Having the devil (or one of them, based on the naming convention so far) contribute a portion of your brain seems like it might expose you to the devil's influence.
>>
>>14877820
Barbatos isn't Baelzabub, anon.

He's just a cool old guy who will lead you to dope ass wizard treasures.
>>
>>14877829
Get off /m/, Mika
>>
>>14877820
>>14877829
Personally I think Barbi will want to take up Mika's farming idea, leading to Giant Robot Farmer!
>>
>>14877835
You're just mad you didn't dig up a Gundam of your own, aren't you?

Fucking wizard defense force strikes again.
>>
File: 1417995895207.jpg (89KB, 651x720px) Image search: [Google]
1417995895207.jpg
89KB, 651x720px
>>14875355
This Iron Menstruation meme is so bad. Please stop trying to push it, you sound like a moron
>>
>Durrhurrr IBO so baad huur
>Proceed to flood the board with bitch ass rants

Why don't you fucks talk about the things you like for a change you fucking autists? Jesus Christ.
>>
>>14877895
Don't blame us.

It's Menstruation-kun who samefags entire threads, instead of posts like he does on the weekends.
>>
>>14877839
The mental image of the Barbatos all demon-like doing farmwork is even more bizzare than the Turn-A being used for laundry.
>>
>>14877966
I KNOW, right?
How does he even get that straw hat on over his V-fin?!?!
>>
>>14875325
>Gundam
>revolution
It's hard to find any more reformist show than Gundam
>>
>>14875355
>he SD stuff
But don't people love Zakos? Zako!
>>
>>14877966
Did you forget about the Farmer Jamesgun?
>>
>>14877926
Prove it, Menstruation-kun.
>>
>>14877926
From now on anyone that has a negative opinion of IBO is to be called Menstruation-kun? How about we just call everyone Menstruation-kun, m'kay Menstruation-kun?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.