[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could The O beat The Big O? I know there's a size difference,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: g0wl.jpg (93KB, 840x372px) Image search: [Google]
g0wl.jpg
93KB, 840x372px
Could The O beat The Big O?

I know there's a size difference, but what about a Big The O?
>>
Big O is stronger but has the issue of being inspired by the old Giant Robo and having to do silly gestures for twenty seconds before using any ranged weapons
>>
>>14865856
They can't even be within miles of each other because The O only works in space and Big O on normal ground.
>>
>>14865873
>The O only works in space

Does it? If it can handle being near Jupiter's gravity well, Earth should be no problem.
>>
>>14865883
Being near a gravity well and actually standing on a surface of a planet, in atmosphere, are two totally different things.
>>
File: 00 Tenkyoken.png (52KB, 519x947px) Image search: [Google]
00 Tenkyoken.png
52KB, 519x947px
>>
>>14865922
holy shit my sides
>>
>>14865893

The O has a battleship class reactor, in can work and move just fine on Earth. Don't know how maneuverable it would be however with the lack of AMBAC but that doesn't really matter against a large clunking target such as Big O.
>>
>>14865964
hOly shit
>>
>>14865893
The Messala was made to operate inside the Jupiter atmosphere and the The O has better specs, so seems like it should work fine on Earth
>>
>>14865856
>I know there's a size difference

How big is The O, like 22 meters or something like that? Big O's only 30 or so.

>>14865893
If it's able to operate within Jupiter's gravity well, it can probably fly on Earth, so that's a major mobility advantage at least. Big O never fought an enemy who was both fast and able to fly, only one or the other.

>>14865922
Ah, old /m/.
>>
>>14865922
Amazing.
>>
>>14865883
>>14866036
>>14866382
We see it fight inside of a colony laser. Isn't it 1G on the inside wall of a colony? I don't think that there was any atmospheric pressure, but we know it can carry its own weight and 1 atmosphere isn't going to crush something that can withstand the kind of weapons that The O survives.
>>
>>14865873
The O works on the ground, there are even land combat version that can hover like a dom
>>
>>14866036
>The O has a battleship class reactor
No it doesn't. The Mark II and Zeta's reactors have greater output than the The-O's reactor.

>in can work and move just fine on Earth. Don't know how maneuverable it would be however with the lack of AMBAC but that doesn't really matter against a large clunking target such as Big O.
The reactor output wouldn't matter as long as it had enough to move the limbs. AMBAC doesn't really play a part in moving under gravity.

>>14867271
>We see it fight inside of a colony laser. Isn't it 1G on the inside wall of a colony?
Only if it rotates, and I don't think the Gryps laser was rotating. When Scirocco, Haman, Quattro, Kamille, and Fa were inside the colony corridors and the theatre, there was no gravity.

>I don't think that there was any atmospheric pressure, but we know it can carry its own weight and 1 atmosphere isn't going to crush something that can withstand the kind of weapons that The O survives.
Atmospheric pressure wouldn't matter at all. If 1 atmosphere was enough to crush any mobile suit, then it would already be crumpled up while inside the pressurized hangar of a ship.
>>
>>14865922
This is great, why won't Banpresto make cross-series combo attacks?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.