[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello Feddie Imperialists I am ready to gas colonies for greater

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: 1467870093487.jpg (620KB, 1258x2084px) Image search: [Google]
1467870093487.jpg
620KB, 1258x2084px
Hello Feddie Imperialists I am ready to gas colonies for greater Earth authority, now please show me wear nearest white devi- I mean Gundam is so I may...inspect it
>>
>>14862143
Try Uminari city.
>>
>>14862143
Sure pal! Just start heading in the general direction of Solomon. Line yourself up with N-Field point 5.58.82
>>
File: 1467879558810.jpg (23KB, 225x355px) Image search: [Google]
1467879558810.jpg
23KB, 225x355px
Hello my fellow zeonses, let us join together and destroy that not-quite-as-handsome-as-normal gm in the OP.
>>
File: RRf-06_Zanny.png (385KB, 570x757px) Image search: [Google]
RRf-06_Zanny.png
385KB, 570x757px
I'm a Zanny and I'm really confused right now.
>>
File: RGM-79 GM.jpg (25KB, 271x500px) Image search: [Google]
RGM-79 GM.jpg
25KB, 271x500px
>>14862555
Well don't worry, we just need to send OP in the direction of the Zeeks. He'll fight hard like the rest of us, for sure.

Speaking of, I really appreciate your friendship. Your hard work, even as a former Zeek, is something that's helped all of us shoulder our burdens. You're a pal.
>>
File: MPZZ.jpg (58KB, 277x400px) Image search: [Google]
MPZZ.jpg
58KB, 277x400px
>>14862143
>gas colonies
FUCK OFF TEA TIN, GO JOIN THE NEW ZEEKS IN HELL.
>>
>>14862143
Where the fuck is my goddamn HG kit dammit? Even P-Bandai would be okay.

>>14862555
If the Zaku I is the grandaddy of every MS that came after in the UC timeline, then the Zanny is that regretful retarded-to-the-point-of-nonfunction child in the family.
>>
>>14862944
No, Zanny is that FUCK YOU DAD child. It's a Zaku that works for the Feddies.
>>
>>14862949
It depends heavily on which version of the shaky origin explanation of the Zanny you believe. One story was that it was a refurb'd Zaku that for whatever reason the Federation slapped on their own parts (e.g. the head).
The other is that it's a reverse-engineered Zaku that uses Federation technology to make an early mobile suit (so it's like Zeon's Gundam where Zeon made their own RX-78-2 with Zeonic technology but outwardly looks Federation-made). I've generally seen this as the more popular explanation, but it isn't by much since the Zanny is so easily ignored.
Since the Zanny is all but retconned out of existence, it's a moot point.
>>
>>14862964
>Since the Zanny is all but retconned out of existence
No, it still exists. It shows up in games and shit all the time.
Besides, not like it clashes with anything in the timeline.
>>
>>14863004
It shows up in games. It's not really mentioned elsewhere aside from the odd mention in fluff.
With the Origin canon, it may be lost completely to time to prototype Guntanks and early Guncannons, as while the early pre-war presence of advanced weaponized mobile workers is somewhat aggravating to old UC's canon, it's at least internally consistent.
>>
>>14863012
The Origin is it's own timeline to the original Gundam series.
>>
File: cb.jpg (2MB, 3718x5000px) Image search: [Google]
cb.jpg
2MB, 3718x5000px
if anyone is stumbling upon a white devi- i mean Gundam its me :P
>>
>>14862143
Yeah but first the password-

WE ARE FEDERATION-
>>
>>14863036
A better timeline
>>
Aeon in qts
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
I want in on this
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.