[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>14851114 You know what, fuck you faggot, let's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

>>14851114
You know what, fuck you faggot, let's do this so you never bring up this shit again.

http://www.strawpoll.me/11474016
>>
>>14858485
Fuck, I meant to write this as a reply to that thread. Guess this works too.
>>
File: fv.jpg (49KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fv.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
>>14858485
Why is Fukuda in this poll? Unlike everyone else he's never made anything of significant value to begin with. Though he did manage to make something even more horrifying than the prequels.
>>
File: kira swung first.jpg (149KB, 674x718px) Image search: [Google]
kira swung first.jpg
149KB, 674x718px
>>14858508
Among other reasons.
>>
>>14858485
Whats the fun of this poll if I cant write in "Jackie Chan?"
Lighten up anon these comparisons are inaccurate, irrelevant, and dumb. Its why the mods banned the "whats the evangelion of /lit/?" Threads
>>
>>14858546
>evangelion of /lit/

House of Leaves, senpai
>>
>>14858546
I only made it in response to that thread in the OP and the various other ones that would pop up frequently talking about how "heh heh Miyawashi Nagaiwamori is the biggest hack EVAR." Once we get definitive polling numbers I can spam the shit out of this in all those threads and make the shitposters finally shut up.
>>
>>14858560
Did it even work for the zeta threads? Nope. You fight shitposters with Sage, Report, & Hide functions. Same as moot always said.
>>
>>14858485
None of these are correct. The Japanese George Lucas is Hiroyuki Kakudou.
>>
Go Nagai is the Japanese George Lucas.
Anno is the George Lucas of /m/.
>>
>>14858560
>giving shitposters attention will stop them
>>
>>14858485
I don't understand how people can say Fukuda is like George Lucas, unlike GL he never had anything significant and only kept fucking up his own work
>>
>>14858594
Here's a better one. Lazy Matsumoto.
>>
>>14858613
The entirety of how he made SEED and Destiny makes him more of a George Lucas character than anyone else on this list.
>>
File: Metroid_Other_M_Cover.jpg (111KB, 256x353px) Image search: [Google]
Metroid_Other_M_Cover.jpg
111KB, 256x353px
>>14858485

Not really M but it's been long established that the Japanese Lucas is Sakamoto
>>
>>14859809

>M

Am I retarded? How the fuck did I do that?
>>
>>14858508

Lucas took inspiration from the movies of his youth and adapted them for modern audiences. Star Wars took inspiration from Kurosawa films along with science fiction serials like Flash Gordon for instance. On top of that, he recycles stuff between movies pretty often. Not to mention his history with altering movies, unnatural romances and just plain you get him ruining crap like the Jedi order by making it seem like some creepy cult indoctrinating force-sensitive kids.

Fukuda took inspiration from old school super robots, and tried to adapt them into a modern Gundam series. The man is notorious for recycling animation, as well as the altered scenes of the HD Remaster. Lacus/Kira, as well as Destiny going against some of the themes/morals of the first series on top of being hypocritical.
>>
>>14859858
But SEED was never good to begin with.
>>
>>14859901
It was decent enough in the beginning. They probably had Fukuda on a tighter leash at the time, which loosened as time passed in the wake of the show's success.
>>
>>14858485
>not choosing Anno

Really?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.