[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the point of this character? Guin always talked about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 30453[1].jpg (21KB, 200x275px) Image search: [Google]
30453[1].jpg
21KB, 200x275px
What was the point of this character? Guin always talked about how he was going to use her as a spy and source of information, but she's never shown actually doing anything spy-like or even having a way to acquire the kind of intel he was asking for, and until the last few episodes she doesn't really do anything at all besides be Guin's fucktoy
>>
She's there so Guin won't look gay
>>
File: 6256478.jpg (85KB, 500x605px) Image search: [Google]
6256478.jpg
85KB, 500x605px
>>14857909
>>
Sochie didn't deserve her fate
>>
>>14857909
>What was the point of this character?

A madam to peg you in a victorian setting.
>>
The point was she was best girl
Also bread dude was best boy
>>
>>14858407
Loran was both and you know it.
>>
>>14857909
>Guin always talked about how he was going to use her as a spy and source of information, but she's never shown actually doing anything spy-like or even having a way to acquire the kind of intel he was asking for
That's why she is a good spy.
>>
>>14857909
She filled in for Kihel as Guin's foil after Kihel got busy with the Dianna swap plot.
>>
>>14857909
She's meant to make Guin look straight while he secretly pines for Loran's Boipuccy.
>>
>>14858621

Dianna and Kihel swap about episode 8 or something if I recall, and Kihel is at no point before that any kind of foil for Guin. The only point at which she might be one is around about the time they go to space and both Kihel and Dianna have to deceive Guin and the militia as well as the Moonrace so as go to space as well. And even then it's really more Dianna and not really a foil in the first place.

Also, I wouldn't say Lily had any one particular purpose. She was there to hide from viewers Guin's sexuality during the start of the show as well as to be a fun character in her own right, and to be kind of a mirror to Guin - since they both desire power and leadership, but Guin is far more ambitious and overt about it, while Lily mostly just takes it as it comes. Where Guin makes a deal with the devil and hides things about himself so as to advance, she is much more open about herself and her goals, and is willing to put things above the desire for power or advancement.
>>
>>14857909
>What was the point of this character?

After the fall of Inglessa, Guin was without power and title. Initially Guin used Lily's infatuation with him so that she would bring the Luzianna militia to fight for Earth and so that Guin can still retain some influence and secure some power status after the war.

As the story progresses, it becomes evident that Lily is not so out of touch with what's going on around her. She grows out of her feelings for Guin and becomes involved in the war efforts full time.
>>
What is the point of your life ?
That's right, not every characters get the chance to have a meaning or to be useful.
>>
>>14860024
Tell that to IBO
>>
Are we all in agreement that Bruno and Jacop were the best characters in Turn A? I was pleasantly surprised that they never betrayed Loran
>>
>>14860038
>Not Cancer and her brother being best characters

I still hope to this day that they survived and didn't starve to death in space/run out of air.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.