[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why was Comet Lucifer so good? It had plot twist after plot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: bestest waifu of the decade.png (306KB, 662x415px) Image search: [Google]
bestest waifu of the decade.png
306KB, 662x415px
why was Comet Lucifer so good?

It had plot twist after plot twist, the characters were all likeable (I cried every time a character died due to being well written), the ending was the biggest bombshell...

It kept me at the edge of my seat every week. I even learned physics from the show because they explained the concept and equations so well.
>>
>>14848562
What the fuck is the obscure-ass garbage shit
>>
File: 1472232339409.gif (3MB, 461x334px) Image search: [Google]
1472232339409.gif
3MB, 461x334px
>>
File: Comet Lucifer.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Comet Lucifer.png
1MB, 1600x900px
>>
>>14848562
this must be bait because that series was a low budget dumpster fire.
>>
I was hyped before Comet Lucifer came out, expecting it to become the next Madoka. However, I waited with watching it to see the reactions, and the reactions I've seen have overall been horrible. Is there any quality to it. If the plot's a trainwreck, are the episodes at least entertaining individually?
It's still an anime I'm curious about
>>
File: 1455035304669.png (121KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1455035304669.png
121KB, 1280x1280px
>>14854430
This is quite literally all I remember about the show. This mental patient representing nature with its bug that turns into a mech, and they had to get her to... somewhere.
>>
>>14855575
The first few episodes actually seem like they're setting up an adventure show, like Eureka 7 or something. However, they take a long time in the initial town, only leaving basically halfway through the series. Then there are only about two travel focused episodes before the show goes in final stage mode, throwing plot twists and revelations in order to solve all running plot threads they had established. Some of these end up really dumb too, like the classic "person is wounded and then just carries on for hours to die because the plot called for it, rather than attempting to save their own life".

It kind of feels like a series that was initially written for a 26 episode season, but during production they realized they couldn't afford more than 13 episodes.
>>
>>14848562
It was boring as fuck and then they decided it would be fun to kick the MC in the balls as a parting gift
>>
File: d83.jpg (99KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
d83.jpg
99KB, 1920x1080px
>>14855575
>expecting it to become the next Madoka
>the next Madoka
>>
Gorilla mech should've stuck around longer.
>>
File: 162527151.png (46KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
162527151.png
46KB, 150x150px
>>14848562
>>14848577
>forgetting to remove your own trip in a botched attempt to shitpost
>>
>>14855575
Plot's stupid with absolute garbage pacing, characters are completely one-dimensional, very little is adequately explained and what is explained either makes little sense or done in forced exposition and the main character doesn't do anything.

So yes, it's a lot like Madoka.
>>
>>14857811
Where did this faggot even come from anyway, he aparently started posting here only in the last wekk I think
>>
>>14857811
>newfag doesn't know the difference between a namefag and a tripfag
I want newfags to leave.
>>
>>14857811
>>14858804
Is this elaborate 4d same fagging?
>>
>>14858804
>Can't even shitpost correctly
The only one who should leave is you.
>>
>>14858791
/b/and he is 16. He admitted them both himself.
>>
>>14859195
Goddamn though he is still somehow less obnoxious as the usual /v/&/pol/ crossboarders, though I don't know wether to laugh or be horrified at that prospect
>>
I dropped it when the mech stopped being a gorilla.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.