[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You tricked me /m/. You told me this was good. Only like the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 08th_MS_Team.jpg (763KB, 3000x2170px) Image search: [Google]
08th_MS_Team.jpg
763KB, 3000x2170px
You tricked me /m/. You told me this was good. Only like the first few episodes are good. After that it becomes trite for underage kids.
>>
>>14842742
>hurr durr romeo & juliet story
>>
>>14842773
this was an insult to Romeo and Juliet. Please don't compare them ever again.
>>
>>14842742
>trite for underage kids
Trite is an adjective. Did you mean tripe?

Also, how old are underage kids? What about normal kids? Are there overaged kids?
>>
>>14842742
Have you tried reading the novelization?
>>
>>14842793
>Romeo and Juliet was well written
lmao
>>
File: i didn't need eardrums anyway.gif (982KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
i didn't need eardrums anyway.gif
982KB, 500x375px
>>14842742
>people call this the most gritty and realistic Gundam show
>>
>>14842742
>you tricked me /m/
i swear i see this title to a thread every week.
/m/ isn't a hive mind watch everything that looks interesting and decide things yourself.
>>
>>14843572
it was back it seed destiny days. things have changed since then.
>inb4 victory was grittier
back in the day, because some of you fags can't remember this shit, victory like x had some shitty hard to find subs with crap encoding. few sites held any sort of working torrent or upload of them for years making them some of the least watched gundams for years. the idea that ms08 was gritty came from toonami kids that stuck to that opinion usually on other forums/boards.
>>
>>14842742
Its because the original director died in the making of it. RIP Vietnam Gundam
>>
>>14842742
>After that it becomes trite for underage kids
You're watching anime, what did you expect?

>trite
You're watching a GUNDAM anime, WHAT DID YOU EXPECT

Also one of the best displays of combat, sucks to be you.
>>
>>14843550
it certainly was better written than 8th ms team that's for sutre
>>
>>14842742
Same deal with 0083 honestly
>>
>>14843825
You watch 0083 for the visuals not the story
>>
>>14842742
>You told me this was good.
No we didn't. Are you confusing /m/ with MAL?
>>
>>14844396

Dumb /a/spie.
>>
Ok so what gundam series is missing from the "X was shit why didn't you warn me?" Train we've got going on? Just today I've seen 08th, Turn A, Zeta, 0079, not to mention all the G-Reco, Thunderbolt, and ZZ threads we've had this month
>>
>>14844687
>/a/
They are the ones who like this trash
>>
>>14844736
i see an x one once a month.
>>
08th is best early UC Gundam u can all suk dik
>>
>>14842742
The last couple of episodes are underwhelming, but the last one is just completely garbage. I'd rather pretend the last episode doesn't exist at all and believe the story ended in a more-or-less okayish way.

>>14843825
0083's story would have been bearable if most of the characters weren't completely retarded. Like, I believe I can put up with retarded characters if everything else is good but they over did it with 0083.

Also what >>14844393 said.
>>
>>14844393
But the story was pretty good, and even as a hard core 08th fan I think it's better than 08th, even holding up as better than Unicorn if I do say so myself
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.