[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You ever notice how /m/'s quality is proportional to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: Zeta.jpg (42KB, 260x375px) Image search: [Google]
Zeta.jpg
42KB, 260x375px
You ever notice how /m/'s quality is proportional to the boardwide opinion of Zeta?
>>
Quattro Vagina is cute
>>
>>14840443
You ever notice how /m/'s quality is proportional to the boardwide opinion of shit posting?
>>
>>14840443
You ever notice how 4chan's quality is proportional to the sitewide amount of /v/ and/or /pol/ leakage?
>>
Zeta is good or bad whichever one is more popular right now.
>>
File: 84-2.jpg (573KB, 770x1113px)
84-2.jpg
573KB, 770x1113px
I have seen a lot of anti-Zeta threads on /m/ this year, just hate posting with no reasons backing up the hate. I marathoned Zeta this summer, and it was great.

I think it proves that the people that hate Zeta have not even watched it, or they watched it and did not understand it.
>>
Zeta is a badly written mess.
>>
Zeta is my favorite gundam series. All the hatred for it never has any good reasons its bad, just seems like the typical "Its bad because its popular" angry teen responses.
>>
>>14841909
It's just valvrager and his imitators.
>>
>>14840443

Not really. /m/ has had loads of shitposting and been fairly bad both when the majority opinion of Zeta was good and when it was bad.
>>
>>14841909
It's pretty much all lazy shit posting that becomes very obvious the person has no idea what they are talking about, like the stupid spic meme that surrounded Getter. It's all just to fit in or to rile reactions out of people.

I blame /pol/ causing the youth to shitpost this aggressively.
>>
>>14841909
Except that when everyone asks me why I hate it I always give my reasons, it's just that you zetafags are so deluded that you just disregard them as shitposting.
>>
File: 1466184043085.jpg (43KB, 699x637px) Image search: [Google]
1466184043085.jpg
43KB, 699x637px
>>14846377
>>
>>14840443
Not really. /m/ has had loads of SJWs from ANN or Animesuki defending a random female fictional character.
>>
>>14840443
Yeah well this board has been flooded with normies, the fuck did you expect
>>
>>14846967
This is what I meant
>>
>>14840443
fuck off 10000000000000 Zetahater threads
>>
>>14840443
/m/'s quality ranges from shit to slightly more tolerable shit.

No use in getting butthurt about an increased rate of shitposting and trollthreads.
>>
>>14846365
>the stupid spic meme that surrounded Getter.
Can someone spoonfeed me just what the hell that thing is about? I'm guessing it starts with Getter being one of those shows that aired in Spanish-speaking countries and so is especially popular there. And maybe someone thought someone else is blinded by nostalgia for it because they were from the generation that saw it on Spanish-language TV. But why the hell is that guy, who I imagine to be one lone guy who spends a lot of time on here just waiting for an excuse to say "found the spic", so persistent and spiteful about it? Was there some heated argument that he just never let down?
>>
>>14851683
Getter is only popular in Japan and known in the US through Shogun Warriors. Spics never heard of Getter Robo. You're thinking of Mazinger.
>>
>>14840706
You mean how great they are?

/v/ fucked Gawker and /pol/ fucked Hilldawg.
>>
>>14851683
It's one guy who started shitposting in Getter threads, so people called him spic, so now he's calling Getter fans spic as his counter argument. The spic meme used to apply only to fans of toeizinger who hated shin Mazinger for not being muh zinger, but someone took the meme and started using it in Getter threads and you get the spicposting of today.
>>
File: do_they,_though?.png (518KB, 960x738px) Image search: [Google]
do_they,_though?.png
518KB, 960x738px
>>14851687
>Spics never heard of Getter Robo. You're thinking of Mazinger.
All you 70s super robot shows look the same to me.

>>14851695
Thanks, you really make history come alive. Pic related.
>>
>>14840443
Inversely proportional, maybe.

/m/ hasn't been good in years, regardless of how it feels about your particular favorite toy commercial.
>>
>>14851706
dynamic pro supers are totally a different breed from anime originals.

Dynamic Pro's (mazinger, getter) are have designs, Sunrise and Toei 70s originals usually have boxy designs.
>>
>>14851786
I noticed Dynamic Pro's early era stuff Mazinger Z, Getter 1, etc have a distinct roundness to many of their features.
Whereas a lot of other brands Super Robots save fore a notable few are much boxier and cubed.
>>
>>14851786
>>14851791
derp

I meant mazinger and getter have tube designs
>>
>>14851791
You're right that's what I wanted to say.

That's because Go Nagai grew up with stuff like Tetsuwan Atom and Tetsujin 28, which have round designs.
>>
>>14851683
The spic is just a boogeyman getterfags made to call everyone that doesn't like their IP.

>>14851695
Except the spic doesn't actually exist.
>>
>>14853006
It wouldn't be a problem if you didn't start spicposting, Pablo. Literally no one gives a shit about you and your spic tastes. We only pay attention because you ruin threads with your bull fucking culture.
>>
The difference between Zeta shitposting and Getter shitposting is that one has actual legit criticism of the material, while the other is filled with just your usual pedro nonsense.

Zeta is just a poorly written work ranging from a nonsensical plot and characters who don't act like humans, so when people point that out, fanboys just freak out. I'm totally cool with people trashing Getter or any other series, with or without reason, but hey, if you're gonna trash a work, make your own thread so everyone can see which one to hide.
>>
>>14853416
>I'll bring Getter into this so people think my post is legitimate

massive kek
>>
>>14853371
But the only who ruins getter threads is you Mario.
>>
>>14853437
>>14853465
Nice one Pedro. Did you get this from Pablo?
>>
>>14851688
They did nothing of the sort, stop spreading bullshit. /v/ and /pol/ are cancer, fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>14853416
If Zeta is poorly written then so is 99% of all fiction, especially Citizen kane
>>
>>14853655
>comparing Citizen fucking Kane to a halfassed, literal toy commercial
Typical Tomino apologist.
>>
>>14853472
No I got it from you Juan
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.