[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've gone through all of UC Gundam, what are some good AU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

I've gone through all of UC Gundam, what are some good AU series I should watch?
>>
>>14833020
Gundam Reconguista in G.
>>
X
>>
>>14833020
Depends on what parts of UC you liked, but X and Turn A are probably your best bets if you want something familiar to ease into.
>>
>>14833020
>I've gone through all of UC Gundam, what are some good AU series I should watch?

If you didn't care about the quality of the UC series you were watching (since you've watched them all) why would you care about the quality of the AU series you want to watch ?
>>
>>14833020
G
Turn A
Build Fighters
SEED
>>
>>14833038
Zeta and 0079 were my favourites, as well as 0080. I heard Turn A is better enjoyed after X, Wing, and G Fighter, is that correct?
>>
>>14833020
All of them are worth a watch. I like seed the least but a lot of people have like it.

IBO
X
Wing
Turn A
Seed
Build fighters!!!

I haven't seen g reco
>>
>>14833072
There's a few minor references in Turn A that will make more sense if you've seen those first, but they're hardly required.
>>
00 s1
G
X
Build Fighters
and Turn A are the only great ones
>>
All of them.
>>
>>14833020
Cosmic Era is the best, also 00, X, Wing, and G. Ignore IBO like the plague, it is that awful.
>>
File: Dero! Gundam!.png (439KB, 856x640px) Image search: [Google]
Dero! Gundam!.png
439KB, 856x640px
>>14833020

G Gundam and Turn-A are must-watch. Personally, I like GBF as well (although it's a meta-series) because it's the same light-hearted fun that G was.

You can also watch Wing and SEED just because of how extremely popular they were in their day, but they don't expect them to hold up well.
>>
X is ridiculously underrated, you should give it a try.
>>
>>14833977
I tried giving X a shot and really the only thing I liked about it was characters were likable. Everything else was just kind of bland and uninteresting, especially the antagonists. Is there any other reason to like X other than for the charming characters? I dropped it right after the fort Severn arc ended.
>>
>>14834011
You didn't even like the action?
>>
Cosmic era is p good especially the side stories but steer clear of Destiny until you're ready to be disappointed

Also the 00 movie is shit
>>
>>14833020
The only Alternate Universe shows are Build Fighters and SD Gundam. Everything else is in the same universe just centuries later.
>>
>>14834011
Yeah, if you didn't like the Fort Severn arc, I'd just drop the show there. I liked X's arc structure, but it seems like a lot of people are put off by it.
>>
>>14834848
I don't mind the arc structure at all, its just that I didn't really care about any of the conflicts the show presented. The love subplot isn't really a plot as it doesn't involve any conflict because they fall for each other right away, so I didn't really care about their relationship that much. The antagonists were all just kinda crazy in the bad way, like I couldn't relate to any of them because all of their motivations were overly irrational to the point of being silly. The Newtype they discover at Fort Severn was better but I still just didn't really care about his character arc. I also just don't really care about the overall plot of the show, which is essentially just to find newtypes. I like that its a unique story to the franchise, but I just couldn't get into it. I also feel that the apocalyptic setting was severely underutilized.

Its been a few months so I may have mis-remembered stuff but those are my thoughts, not that anyone cares.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.