[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

-Riders that look generally cool with a unique premise and have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 646135+6.jpg (236KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
646135+6.jpg
236KB, 1024x576px
-Riders that look generally cool with a unique premise and have fantastic suit designs=shit shows (examples Faiz, Kiva, Wizard, Ghost)
-Riders that look standard for the franchise with normal premise and have okay suit designs=good shows (examples Agito, Kabuto, OOO, Drive)
-Riders that look absolutely ridiculous with crazy premise and have batshit suit designs=great shows (examples Ryuki, Gaim, W, Fourze I hope to add Ex-Aid to this)

Debate this
>>
File: 1462669687964.jpg (780KB, 1308x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1462669687964.jpg
780KB, 1308x1300px
>>14826774
W's design isn't shit. Checkmate.
>>
File: KAMEN_SHIN_B_01_WEB軽.jpg (148KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
KAMEN_SHIN_B_01_WEB軽.jpg
148KB, 640x638px
Your option isn't my option.
>>
>>14826774
> Faiz, Kiva, Wizard, Ghost
I agree those are the worst, but shit is maybe too much since they all have something good about them, even if little.
Also, regarding Kiva´s suit design, Saga is top tier suit, but none of the others are THAT good.

> Agito, Kabuto, OOO, Drive
Well, Agito IS good, but way above the other three, and you already have a great tier.

> batshit suit designs
>W
W is arguably the best design of the franchise.
Ryuki and Fourze are also good.
>>
>>14826820
batshit=!shit

I was really leaning more toward the "this is two guys and it's one suit split in half what the fuck" feeling people had before W came out
>>
Decade had a weird design and was great.

Drive had a weird design and was sub-par.
>>
>>14826923
>Decade
>Great
No

>Drive had a weird design and was sub-par.
The only weird thing about Drive is the tire on his chest. His design is pretty normal
>>
File: Nigo Have Enough of Your Shit.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
Nigo Have Enough of Your Shit.gif
2MB, 360x202px
>>14826774
Yer full of shit OP
Drive's design is great but was a shit show
Faiz's design was standard and was a good show
And I'm eating the bait because I'm a dumbass
>>
>>14826774

>Gaim
>W
>great shows

>Drive
>OOO
>good shows

>Ghost
>shit show
>>
Go back to your containment tokushitter.
>>
>>14826774
Guys i think op means 'batshit crazy' not 'looks like bat shit'
>>
I've enjoyed all riders since W with the exception of Wizard and Ghost.
>>
>>14826972
>Drive's design is great
Kek.
>>
>>14827069
This is the containment
>>
I loved Ghost
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.