[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not super familiar so I was wondering if you all could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

I'm not super familiar so I was wondering if you all could help me. What are the specs of the Genesic GaoGaiGar, what powers does it have, and what are it's accomplishments? How would you rank it's power?
>>
>>14825973
It's pretty accomplished at looking like an ugly piece of shit
>>
It's garbage. TTGL will rip its shit open.
>>
>>14826029
>thread unrelated to GL
>HURR TTGL COULD BEAT IT
>thread next week
>DURR WHY DOES NO ONE EVER TALK ABOUT TTGL?!1!
>>
>>14826100
>replying to blatant bait in a spastic manner
Its a poorly disguised powerlevel thread, it's going to happen sooner or later
>>
I'm legitimately serious, I don't want shitposting or anything, I just want some information.
>>
Brave
>>
They show its specs in the show, now that there are blurays you can actually read them.
>>
hypotetically i could say that the goldion crusher could obliterate a big battleship, considering the sheer size of the thing
>>
>>14826432
The Goldion Crusher obliterated AN ENTIRE SUN. A battleship ain't shit.
>>
>>14825973
The Genesic GaoGaiGar is just regular GaoGaiGar only better. Its Broken Phantom hits harder, its Protect Wall is more durable, its knee drills are more...drill-y, it can fly faster, its Hell and Heaven is stronger, and the Gadget Tail means that it can store its Driver weapons (only the offensive "Genesic Driver" version appearing in the series, but it supposedly has the Dividing and Gatling Drivers, too) on itself without having to have it launched in by catapult every time it needs it. Oh, and it has a knife. Pretty dinky thing, but I kind of like that such an overly huge and bulky machine has such a tiny melee weapon.
>>
>>14826799
Also includes:
>Protect and Broken Bolts for Driver, in addition to Genesic Bolt
>Galoria Road (supposedly and ES-Window type-thing)

Both never used.
>>
>>14826799
well genesic is basically how gaogaigar looked originally according to the series iirc.
>>14827323
i wonder if the galeoria road is genesic's equivalent to the dimensional pliers, it's the only tool that we have no info if GGGG has it or not, either in extra material or in the series

supposedly sunrise's interns finally said that the GGG crew survived using it,
http://www.yatate.net/gaogaigar/ggg-vs1.html
unless the anon who posted it weeks ago ruse us all
>>
>>14825973
>>14826799 pretty much covered it. Genesic is basically GaoGaiGar and all of its various tools packed into one machine. The only new things it can do are the Will Knife, which is a fairly standard melee weapon, and the Genesic Bolt, which creates a kind of explosion shockwave thing in a pretty decent area of effect.

The biggest thing it ever did was wield the Goldion Crusher, which is a separate tool made out of three combined battleships, and creates an energy hammer comparable in size to a small moon. It's not actually anywhere near the size of the sun, Genesic teleported into the core of the fake sun with the Crusher before using it.

Genesic's other quality of note is that FINAL established out of nowhere that G-Stones were Green Lantern Rings and could get infinitely more powerful with willpower. This is objectively not a thing that is true in the show, as one of the biggest fights in the show relies on the fact that the math says the opponent has more energy than they do and there's nothing they can do to fix that except use a big dangerous battery to charge themselves up with enough extra energy to make it an even match. FINAL changed this because FINAL's writing is really fucking stupid. This means Genesic can at least allegedly hurr and durr in similar fashion to Gurren-Lagann, although in the actual OVA it never actually does anything like that, making the retcon extra pointless.
>>
Super robots are powrful as the pilot's screams louder

specially GGG
>>
>>14828430
>G-Stones were Green Lantern Rings and could get infinitely more powerful with willpower... This means Genesic can at least allegedly hurr and durr in similar fashion to Gurren-Lagann, although in the actual OVA it never actually does anything like that, making the retcon extra pointless.

In most of everything, "infinite power" is just fluff lingo used for dramatic effect. It offers little to nothing as a gauge or as a relevant concept and should really be taken with as much salt as physically possible.
>>
>>14828430
OR:
>Infinite power generation
>funnel to use it only so big
>Pasder had a bigger funnel, initially
>>
>>14829477
The "funnel" in your analogy stayed the same size after using Projectile-X, they just crammed more G-Stone energy into the same machines. Even then they only had more energy by the tiniest of hairs since Mamoru had to bring them all back from the brink of death afterward. Hell, they probably still had less because Pasder's core survived in much better shape than they did. Not to mention huge chunks of the second half of the show's plot center around The Power and how it's so much more energy than anything the G-Stone or Zonder Metal can put out. There's a consistent understanding that the G-Stone has a set amount of power it outputs, and if you want more power you either have to store it for later, like with Gai's hair batteries, or upgrade the engine it's part of, like the Ul-Tech Engine upgrade everyone gets in the second half so they can fight the Primevals properly.

FINAL, in contrast, establishes that Gai can just courage harder and get stronger, because FINAL is a big dumb brawl of an OVA.
>>
File: 3_場面.jpg (72KB, 580x291px) Image search: [Google]
3_場面.jpg
72KB, 580x291px
new chapter
http://www.yatate.net/gaogaigar/3.html
>>
>>14828223
If spoiler is true I'm a very happy person right now.
>>
>>14830416
>>14830421
>>14830416
maybe someday this will be translated, until then i guess google translate will do
>>14829748
not him but what if since gai is not longer a cyborg but a human fused with a g-stone would make it act different? as in the g-stone can grow stronger using the energy of the person is fused with and at the same time the user gets stronger with it, making it a perpetual cycle? originally the g-stone was the only thing that kept gai alive and the thing got drained fast, and there was nothing else for the stone to recover and keep the cycle on.
then AGAIN,this is just speculation from me, you can disregard it though
>>
>>14828223
Genisic Galeon has a black box which comes with information from both triple-solar system and GGG.
To access it will need Evoluder to fuse with Galeon.
Gai accessed it and found out hidden features of the Gadget Tools. To fuel it will need a great amount of GS Light. Also the success rate is extremely low, and there is no way to tell where they will end up at the end after crossing the crack in the collapsing dimension.
At the end they hooked up all the badly damaged robots, Lune, J-Ark, and J (using his J Jewel to fuse with GS Light to power up Galeon Rod/Road (Genisic GGG's tail attached to both arms to form a huge cylinder), and created a silver light (combined with green and red color) path in the darkness. J Ark then shoots out its anchor into the Galeoria Gate and pull itself into it.
>>
File: 1306513576475.jpg (50KB, 510x490px) Image search: [Google]
1306513576475.jpg
50KB, 510x490px
>>14831611
I want something like that happening in a SRW game
>Shit hits the fan level
>you get swarmed by enemy reinforcements + bullshit tier midboss
>Objective change: Survive
>suddenly a light
>Gutsy Galaxy Guard appears and fully deploy
>Mike Sounders the 13th buffs up your forces
>Genesic Diver + J-Phoenix make short work of the mooks
>the Ryus perform symmetrical docking + combo attack and deactivate the boss bullshit shield
>only the boss and his elite guard remains
>New Objective: defeat Boss Fuckdude
>stage music changes to the Grand Glorious Gathering opening
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.