[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The official unpopular /m/ opinion thread. 0080 wasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: Jet_Condor_Toy.jpg (29KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
Jet_Condor_Toy.jpg
29KB, 450x600px
The official unpopular /m/ opinion thread.

0080 wasn't that good
neither was Giant Robo
Macross Zero was actually likable
>>
>>14824416
I think Gurren Lagaan is pretty neat.
>>
>>14824422
Yeah I loved it. It was just really entertaining. I don't know what else people need in a kids cartoon.

Also super sentai/Kamen Rider is too merchandise driven for me to enjoy now, I know
it was always this way but it keeps getting too shameless every year.

The first MSG and Turn A and Unicorn are the only good UC Gundam shows. Everything else is shit.

Build Fighters got really shtty around the time Aila showed up and beam spammed and the Meijin should never have stopped using Zeon mecha. The ending was shit and Try is actualy better than the second half of the first but still really shitty.

Evangelion Rebuild 3.33 is the best Rebuild yet and a legitimately good movie abd Nadia is better than Evangelion tv series. Diebuster is fucking cancer.

Digimon 02 is good, especially the /Terriermon movie.

Jackie Brown is the best Tarantino movie.
>>
I enjoy watching IBO from week to week. It's a hell of a lot better than Wing.
>>
I don't care about Gundam at all.

I dislike most mecha designs, especially mobile suits and things that copy them (which is most of Japanese mecha).

Giant Robo was boring.

The Lingering Moon of Midday was better than the TV series.

Trying to classify mecha as "Real" or "Super" is incredibly retarded. All mecha is Super.
>>
>>14824416
We all need to grow up and move on with our lives.
>>
>>14824502
Go away /k/.
>>
>>14824502
>Trying to classify mecha as "Real" or "Super" is incredibly retarded.

Not an unpopular opinion on /m/. If anything it's the opposite - even trying to imply there's a scale and that some mecha might be more "Super" than others is unpopular here.
>>
File: 1373318306783.png (73KB, 622x626px) Image search: [Google]
1373318306783.png
73KB, 622x626px
>>14824459
>>
>>14824416
If 0080 is war in the pocket then i agree.
Hated how that story went
>>
>>14824416
I dropped Giant Robo at the first episode as my friend showed it to me. I think it's aged terribly, has a very disinteresting main character, and is a shittier version of many other shows. People only like it for the mech design, 2 of the Chinese characters, nostalgia, or to make their epenis look bigger so they can appear to be "cultured"
>>
>>14824909
I wasn't feeling Giant Robo in my first time through either.

Until that last episode.

Now after a rewatch I think it's one of my favorites.
>>
File: worst.png (478KB, 608x522px) Image search: [Google]
worst.png
478KB, 608x522px
-Megaranger is the worst sentai series I have ever seen
-Kabuto is the worst rider series I have ever seen although The Next is even worse (barely)
-Daimajin Kanon is the worst toku series followed by Bio Planet WoO
-Dogora is the worst toku movie followed by Half-Human, why the hell do Toho Kingdom forum users praise these movies? Ugh.
-I want to see VOTOMS Case; Irvine and Argento Soma in a future SRW game.
-Kamen Rider Hibiki eps 30 and 31 were actually decent, shit didn't go down hill until 32.
-Garoga Seijin creating King Ghidorah still irks me, the fuck was Toho thinking?
-No anime is worse than pic related and I've seen tons of shitty anime titles including over a hundred experimental shorts and music vids. No other anime made me feel destroyed, bored, rage, and dumbfounded at the same time.
>>
>>14825011
>rage
meant to type "enraged"
>>
Macross II had the best Valkyrie mecha
>>
I thought Jerid from Zeta was unironically a good rival villain. Granted Todd from Dunbine was basically a better version of him, but still.
>>
The early, goofy ZZ episodes are the most entertaining part of the entire Uc timeline
Fight me
>>
>>14825514
I don't really think thats an unpopular opinion.
>>
Carl Macek is unfairly maligned.
>>
>>14825011
This isn't unpopular, this is you just having shit taste, friendo.
>>
File: neveribo.png (21KB, 930x510px) Image search: [Google]
neveribo.png
21KB, 930x510px
IBO is the worst entry in the franchise to date. I want to see gundam be great again.
>>
>>14824494
>It's a hell of a lot better than Wing.
That's not exactly hard to beat.
>>
>>14824416
I think UC Gundam is vastly overrated, and most AU surpasses it.

I think Build Fighters should be the template for the Gundam franchise for the next 20 years.

I think Robotech is much cooler name for the Macross franchise than Macross.

I think Girls und Panzer threads should be allowed on /m/.
>>
File: lalahsucks.jpg (16KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
lalahsucks.jpg
16KB, 210x240px
I hated this broad and was happy when she died.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.