/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know it's old but I've been out of touch and I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: latest[1].png (265KB, 293x504px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
265KB, 293x504px
I know it's old but I've been out of touch
and I don't know how I feel about this
>>
It's not as bad as we all thought.
>>
What is it?
>>
I like it because it looks as if Fujioka is really under the suit. He started looking really buffed/huge beyond his Kamen Rider
>>
The green is way too vivid for me
If it a bit more blue in it it would look a lot better
>>
>>14823247
The green isn't too bad, it's pretty much the same as the old suit (not the oldest one, the one they use for most crossovers). The problem is that this new suit is nothing but green/black with some red, while the previous one had silver to balance it out. Here there's just green everywhere and it looks weird.
>>
>>14823227
It was basically his idea in the first place, he figured that Hongo wouldn't be able to fight for forty years without a significant upgrade.
>>
Is the movie out yet?
>>
File: 9495586_orig-600x337.jpg (40KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
9495586_orig-600x337.jpg
40KB, 600x337px
>>14823218
Basically, they brought back the original Rider's actor for one last hurrah. Only he's so chunky now his figure doesn't jive with the classic build, so they his character a bulky-ass 'muscle' suit to match the actor's out-of-suit bulk.
>>
File: demgains.jpg (517KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
demgains.jpg
517KB, 1024x768px
>>14823419
>>
>>14823405
saw it over on nihon im downloading it so i assume it is
>>
>>14823436
The swolest.

Does he judo flip people like his Segata character?
>>
>>14823419
>>14823436
Now his neck is gone
>>
>>14823045
I'd like it more if they kept the head the same color
>>
>>14823045
I didn't like it when all we had was the concept art, but the actual suit is pretty baller.

Shame the Figuart turned out too skinny.
>>
It was....okay
Seeing the suit in action made it better to swallow. Still, Rider 3's suit hit the sweet spot of old-school and hip new style.

The film itself is stupid as usual. Should have been just Hongo going around beating up shit, dies, resurrects, and beating up shit again. Takeru and Makoto are super tacked on and served zero purpose. Only good thing done by the Ghost cast was Akari in the teacher suit, but that's really more because my boner was doing the thinking for me.

Hongo leaving Ambassador Hell in the dust at the end was stupid and made my laugh out loud
>>
>>14823419
Did the suit actor get beefier in his old age? Cause if so that's awesome.
>>
>>14824635
Yes.

Not only that, but he was motherfucking Segata Sanshiro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc3AK8k90xw
>>
>>14823307

In fairness, most of the things Hongo fought back in the day aren't on the same level as the stuff riders fight now
>>
>>14823045
Black's sometimes a tough colour to shoot but it must look badass as hell in person.
>>
>>14824663
Power level bullshit and power creep in a long running franchise is the worst
>>
>>14824681

It's mostly irrelevant in KR since the shows stopped interacting after Showa ended.
>>
I quite like the chunkier and thicker suit, I want more riders like this alongside the usual skinny boys and girls. I miss the silver gloves though.
>>
>>14823045
It always looked fuckin badass to me personally, and I'm not a toku fan or anything (haven't watched any rider), i just really like the original Kamen Rider's design, and the new big boy suit retains a lot of the cool things about that costume while simultaneously making it look like a bitchin armored suit.
>>
>>14824663
And what exactly do you know about what happened 'back in the day'?
Can you even name the Riders from back then?
>>
>>14825850
This
>>
>>14823307
It doesn't feel like an upgrade. He fight like the usual Rider 1..
>>
>>14826847

I really hope we get that suit again in a movie directed by Sakamoto or Shibasaki. It'd certainly feel like an actual upgrade with them.

Heck, that scene in Rider Taisen when Rider 1 makes the Fuuto Tower spin with the power of his transformation was more impressive than anything power up Rider 1 got in this movie.
>>
>>14824655
>segata will never live a happy life with sakura
>segata died for a console that tanked like the hindenburg
being segata was suffering
I still miss him
>>
>>14826957
The stories of his death were greatly exaggerated according to Project X Zone 2.
>>
>>14826847
No he doesn't, he fights far worse because the suit is such a massive piece of shit the actor could barely move and could only manage wide awkward swings. Even by the subpar standards of your average Heisei crossover the fights in Rider 1 are bad.
>>
>>14826988
The battles are generic and kind of stiff because it's an Osamu Kaneda movie. Look at Movie Wars Genesis. Same bland action even though there are no unique suits made just for it.
>>
>>14823307
While I like the suit and liked the movie, that's not good logic given Rider 1 has been appearing a lot with his original suit(well, not technically the oriignal, but you know what I mean).
>>
>>14823853
>Should have been just Hongo going around beating up shit, dies, resurrects, and beating up shit again.
So, what it was?

>Takeru and Makoto are super tacked on and served zero purpose.
Actually, the subplot about Hongo giving an assigment to a newer Rider was one of the best things about the new movie. Specially since Hongo, while noticing how different Riders are now, never went "these fucking new kids, I tell ya", he approved Takeru but saw room for improvement.
>>
>>14824681
>Power level bullshit and power creep
Two memes.
>>
>>14826872
>Rider 1 makes the Fuuto Tower spin with the power of his transformation
Is there any webm with that scene?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.