[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There are people that unironically like this I could imagine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 234
Thread images: 13

File: Shinji_GAR.png (203KB, 694x390px) Image search: [Google]
Shinji_GAR.png
203KB, 694x390px
>There are people that unironically like this

I could imagine some retarded fan faggot nerds watching this scene in the theater for the first time and leaping from their seat going "YEAAAAAAAAAAH SHINJI KICK HIS ASS!" like some frat douche at a keggar

I truly feel sorrow for my generation
>>
Seriously ... I do not understand what your problem with that scene.
>>
>>14820767
>Shit movie has shit scenes
Wow, stop the fucking presses
>>
>>14820767
do you often imagine things just to get mad at them
>>
>>14820767
Low quality bait. Episode 19 has already a determined Shinji. If the battery had not exhausted, he would have massacred the angel alone.
>>
>>14820781
Anon does not have anything else to live for.
>>
man the song in that scene was great
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCfYrxx_hBE
>>
>>14820784
I can see why anon would be mad though, the rebuilds prioritize spectacle over scene, and that's what lead to 3.33 turning out the way it did.
I guess they had all that budget and anno was like fuck it, let's make everything 11x flashier
>>
File: unno.jpg (11KB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
unno.jpg
11KB, 180x200px
>>14821760
I don't really understand though, on the tv show it was Yui that went apeshit and ate Zeruel and in the movie they made a point of showing Shinji with red eyes and everything because they wanted for the viewer to understand that it was shinji doing all of that, not him relinquishing the control of the Uniit 01 for his mother to bail him out yet again.

I really don't understand why poeple want shinji stuck into the eternal whinning ass, this is why I hated 3.33 so much, instead of having the characters progress Anno reduced all three of them to their base characterstics, with Shinji being reduced to the indecisive moron poeple see him as, Asuka to the psycho-bitch supreme an d Rei to the emotionless doll

I fucking despise how the evageeks absolutely refuse for the characters to change
>>
>>14820767
>like some frat douche at a keggar
You seem like a really cool dude
>>
>>14820767
You make it sound as though in the old series he would have just broke down and started dildoing himself using his tears as lube.
>>
>>14821102
>not posting the vid were said played
Sorry your mother purposefully dropped you on the flood, head first.
>>
>>14821827
>this is why I hated 3.33 so much, instead of having the characters progress Anno reduced all three of them to their base characterstics,

I honestly think that they never really regressed, even in 3.33 Shinji is still different.
the old Shinji would've given up once he saw that the world was fucked, 3.0 Shinji tried to fix it.

In 3.33 I think Anno was just fucking with the fans, for years there were people who only saw Eva on the surface and would make criticisms like "why doesn't Shinji just man up?"
And I think 3.33 was Anno's perfect response to this, he let's Shinji "man up",
but there's a consequence and I think that that's a very important part of Shinji's development as well as a way for Anno to give his fans another "fuck you".
>>
>>14820767
The Rebuild movies really aren't good but wow you're an enormous faggot. I bet you have AIDS
>>
File: 1464568609282.png (106KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1464568609282.png
106KB, 400x400px
>>14822133
I don't think Shinji would just give up tough, because in the tv series he only seriously considered giving up after the Bardiel clusterfuck that ended up killing his friendI think, I don't really remember if there was any implication of him surviving, no matter how fucked the situation he kept trucking on, even if he hated the whole thing because he knew it was needed.

When I mean regressed I mean that by the end of 2.22 he was more decisive about doing what he wanted while in 3.33 he just being led by a leash.

But then again 3.33 had a bunch of problems with characters
>>
Personally I'm with the person above in their feelings about 3.33. The second movie is probably the best audiovisual media Evangelion HAS. I was hoping from there we could have the remaining movies be decent quality... instead we get the shitfest that was Eva Q. It suffers from a lot of the same problems that plagued the series, such as relentlessly shitting on Shinji for no reason just to make him crawl up into his shell, and a lack of explanations for shit beyond 'words we don't want you to have context or understanding for yet.' And of course, the reduction of everyone down to their clean slate, undeveloped selves, if not worse. Black Rei is the best example really, having the Rei Shinji supposedly saved, be trapped within Unit 01's core, just for the sake of having an emotionless doll all over again. Asuka, in 2.22, probably had more positive development and growth than she'd seen IN THE ENTIRETY OF THE TV SERIES, but 3.33 pulls it all back, to make her a huge bitch all over again.... and Shinji. 3.33 starts by knocking him down, then building him up once more, only to knock him down again, further into the hole... instead of just depression, if we ever actually get another movie he's now catatonic.
>>
>>14822260
>because in the tv series he only seriously considered giving up after the Bardiel clusterfuck that ended up killing his friendI think
Uh, he ran away once, and a good chunk of the series was him piloting because he felt like he had no choice because everyone else wanted him to pilot it and he was too much of a trainwreck to stand up for himself.

At least in the first half of the TV series, getting Shinji into the robot was like trying to get a crying baby to go back to sleep. It was either because they'd use injured Rei instead or because he didn't want to die.

As for the rebuilds (admittedly I can barely remember what happened in 3.33 since it was so forgettable), I actually hope they revert Shinji in 4.44 back to "I can't do anything" because then it'd be pretty similar to what the TV series did.
>>
>>14822099
*floor
>>
>>14822292
He actually started to act pretty alpha at the end of the first half. I had forgotten about it completely until I rewatched the series again because of how much Shinji being a wimp is overstated, but Shinji started to man up right until shit started to go weird with Leliel and all the conspiracy stuff becoming more evident.
>>
>>14823542
First quarter. He was done complaining about the robot after Operation Yashima, until right at the end.
>>
>>14823542
Yeah, that's why I said that he was wimpy in the first half of the series.

Shinji stayed pretty steady from the 2nd half towards the end, but when shit really hits the fan, he did nothing. Your typical anime protag would probably pull the "MUH FRIENDS" card or some shit and do stuff, but Shinji ended up crying for rest of the anime/movie. That's really the reason why I wouldn't say he's tough since he literally reverted back to the state that he was in at the very start of the anime. I mean, it makes sense (he's supposed to be 14), but I wouldn't say that he's tough.
>>
>>14822133
>he let's Shinji "man up".

Gendo, Misato, Asuka, Ritsuko, are all a bunch of misfits with rather chronic problems. Frankly in 3:33 the situation was so extreme that anyone would freaked out.
>>
>>14820767
>I feel true sorrow that people my age don't like the same things in their robot cartoons as I do

That's some slippery hyperautism you've got going on there, OP.
>>
>>14820767

I was okay with it, but only because it immediately blew up in his face. Shinji saves the girl, but it nearly fucked over the entire world (until 3.0 slide-retconned into Shinji sorta yes totally no but we are still blaming him anyway IN FACT fucking over the world).

So not only did Shinji make the selfish decision and put his own desires over the good of others, but for added hilarity he did it for the wrong girl. I don't even mean that in a waifufag way, but that he was willing to do all of this to save Rei from death when Rei is the one member of the cast from whom death isn't a problem because clone backups. Obviously Shinji didn't know that, but it makes what he sacrificed and endangered to save her extra unfortunate because its unnecessary.
>>
>>14827066
>So not only did Shinji make the selfish decision and put his own desires over the good of others,

oh please... Shinji had no idea of what he was doing. He was determined to save Rei, but no one, NO ONE, has explained him that the Eva could destroy the world.

All this responsibility thrown on him, even from the fans it's a bullshit. The real culprits are Gendo, Misato and Ritsuko, because they knew, unlike Shinji , they knew how dangerous the Eva was.
>>
>>14827568

He literally says 'I don't even care about the world... I just have to save Ayanami.'

He may not have know what consequences his actions would have, but his own spoken dialog says that at that point he wouldn't have given a shit. He was explicitly putter Ayanami's safety above all other concerns.
>>
File: 12 Angry Men Poster.jpg (167KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
12 Angry Men Poster.jpg
167KB, 630x1200px
>>14827995
>He literally says 'I don't even care about the world... I just have to save Ayanami.'

>He may not have know what consequences his actions would have, but his own spoken dialog says that at that point he wouldn't have given a shit. He was explicitly putter Ayanami's safety above all other concerns.

Juror #3: What's the *matter* with you guys? You all *know* he's guilty! He's *got* to burn! You're letting him slip through our fingers!

Juror #8: [brow furrowing] "Slip through our fingers"? Are you his executioner?

Juror #3: I'm one of 'em!

Juror #8: ...Perhaps you'd like to pull the switch?

Juror #3: For this kid? You bet I would!

Juror #8: [baiting him] I feel sorry for you. What it must feel like to want to pull the switch! Ever since you walked into this room, you've been acting like a self-appointed public avenger. You want to see this boy die because you *personally* want it, not because of the facts! You're a sadist!

[#3 lunges wildly at #8, who holds his ground. Several jurors hold #3 back]

Juror #3: I'll kill him! I'll - *kill him!*

Juror #8: [calmly] You don't *really* mean you'll kill me, do you?

Pic related
>>
mang, I love 3.33.

even when Shinji wants to make things up, he fucked up.
>>
>>14822133

What consequence?

We SAW Kaoru shut down EVA-01 by throwing the Lance through it. Shinji was apparently in a coma for all that time. How is the end of the world possibly his fault?

I personally think this Shinji is a clone, and the real Shinji is in EVA-01 with the real Rei. The movie is completely inexplicable - It's like in the night before the final battle with Raou, Kenshiro fell asleep and woke up two thousand years later.
>>
>>14828457
>We SAW Kaoru shut down EVA-01 by throwing the Lance through it
FUCKING THIS. EVERYONE IGNORES THIS. Shinji was lanced immediately after Eva-01 went super sand. At worst, the damage he caused was comparable to an N2 mine. There is no way in hell anything that happened between 2.22 and 3.33 could have possibly been his fucking fault.
>>
>>14828457
Shinji barely even managed to start up the destruction of Tokyo itself since if he had actually started the apocalypse shit none of the nerv people would have survived.

This is just Anno making every character ignore reality itself to put the blame on him and refuse to change the story to something that makes sense
>>
>>14828457
>>14828555
There's even a cutaway to inert, still speared to the cross Lilith. Unless Shinji's secretly SEELE-01 it's impossible for him to be responsible for the attempted covenant of an Evangelion and resurrected Lilith they were already preparing.
>>
>>14820767
You watch 26 episodes and a movie of Shinji getting shat on, so you expect him to fail at every step, him succeeding even at the cost of the world feels good
>>
File: laughingevas.jpg (99KB, 800x812px) Image search: [Google]
laughingevas.jpg
99KB, 800x812px
When Unit 01 hit Zeruel with the eye beam, that wasn't a roar, that was a laugh.
>>
>>14820767
>there are people who use unironically
>>
>>14827568
Wasn't Misato the one cheerleading Shinji on during that whole debacle?

Her blaming everything on him in 3.x is amazingly hypocritical.
>>
>>14829507
The impact started by Shinji, was IN FACT stopped by Kaworu. The same thing that happened at the end of 3.33, an impact stopped by force.

Unless the rules of the Impact are changed when it suits Anno, the true is that someone has unleashed another impact when Shinji was in a coma.
>>
>>14830001

Agreed. And on top of that, absolutely everyone is treating Shinji like this shit happened two weeks ago. No one has any of the emotional distance that comes with time, its all still anger and raw wounds.

Asuka in particular has managed to keep the exact same mannerisms and personality traits for the past 15 years. Even if her body doesn't age (for unexplained and stupid reasons) mentally she should be nearly 30. There is no excuse for her still acting like the bitter teenager brat after all of the time that is supposed to have passed.
>>
>>14829339
See, I can kind of accept the bootleg unit 00 having its head transform like that since its not really a big transformation but I will never not be pissed at what they did to unit 02, what the actual fuck man
>>
>>14820767
I still see what was wrong with him trying to save Rei there. Everyone is literally cheering for him to do it, and nothing about the situation hinted at instrumentality happening because of it. How the fuck was he supposed to know?
>>
>>14822292
Why do you want him to sit there crying? What would be accomplished? At least this let's us advance the plot.
>>
>>14821827
Shinji didnt let his Mother take over he achieved 400% sync because both him and his mother wanted to rip and tear
>>
>>14830338
The pilots don't age because all of them throughout the movies were contaminated by their EVA in some way
>>
>>14820767
You can't blame Shinji for what he did in 3.33
>>
>>14828457

In case you didn't notice, they basically threw out whatever their original plan for 3.0 was and gave us this crap and retconned whatever they needed to get it to happen.
>>
>>14828457
My theory: The stuff in the preview at the end of 2.22 happend and resulted in Kaworu causing the near 3rd Impact (see the EVAs around Lilith in 3.33). Shinji gets blamed because Unit 1 had completly shut down and there was nobody to stop Kaworu
>>
>>14831082
The only person I recall saying this was Hikaru Utada, and even then think she was actuallu referring to the change in tone with previous installments.

Every other person questioned about it says that it was as intended.
>>
>>14831162
>Shinji gets blamed because Unit 1 had completly shut down
Which is also Kaoru's fault.
>>
>>14830876
>because all of them throughout the movies were contaminated by their EVA in some way
That's a bullshit handwave they'll never elaborate on. The real reason is that they were kept young so Otaku ephebophiles could still love them and buy the merchandise.
>>
>>14831162
2.0 and 3.0 paint the 3rd Impact as something caused by a Mark 6 with both a dummy plug and the 12th Angel inside, and somehow there are a lot of evas made from core tissue with Unit 01´s shape roaming around.

This was planned by Gendou or SEELE going by 3.0, however, theres a slight chance that Shinji regained consciousness and did something around 3rd Impact but he doesnt remember, "Until you come" to me kind of pointed to this possibility.
>>
>>14831236
I agree, but I still think some of Nervs staff is resentfull towards Shinji cuz"If you hadn´t gone apeshit you would have seen the attack coming" or something...
>>14831245
yeah that was pretty obvious. I was surprised that the Rebuild movies are such a big deal in Japan. The TV series and EoE sure but does EVA really appeal to the modern otaku that much ?
>>
>>14831249
Hmmm well maybe 4.0 or whatever will have a flashback in the beginning. The movie will have to be pretty damn long to tie everything up...if it ever gets made that is
>>
>>14831245

That's part of it. The other was so nobody would know about the long as timeskip because they only showed Asuka fighting in space as the preview and she looked the same age.
>>
>>14820767
Honestly, the AT mechanics make for a pretty cool scene, so I'm not complaining, It's not like we're gonna get a lot more of that. You're not going to see Unit 01 doing a rocket punch ever again, so.

Besides, this whole thing could have been played as cool, it didn't because Anno's got a dakimura sized chip on his shoulder, and Shinji and Rei are basically voodoo dolls to him, to fit in the things he doesn't like.

I mean, in NGE you could tell when and why Asuka was flawed, when and why their situation wasn't fair, societal expectations notwithstanding, whereas here, it feels like he has this idealized moralistic viewpoint of right and wrong that leads to things like making a 14 year old child soldier the epitome of human sin, who needs to be, not /saved/, but redeemed, for shit they really couldn't have avoided.
>>
>>14831245
>That's a bullshit handwave they'll never elaborate on.
I suspect they'll explain it to some degree when Mari becomes relevant to the plot. It's alluded to in 3.0 that the events we saw in the bonus chapter of the manga happened in the Rebuild universe which would mean she's already been stuck at 18 for 16 years in 2.0.
>>
>>14832445
>they'll explain it to some degree when Mari becomes relevant to the plot.
But that's just what I said.
>>
>>14832452
I see what you've gone and done.
>>
>>14820767
Not wanting the character who's whole life revolves around suffering to win once
>What Kind of faggot are you op?
https://youtu.be/o4UQntM4Zjw
>>
File: THE MASTERS WORK.png (169KB, 1839x719px) Image search: [Google]
THE MASTERS WORK.png
169KB, 1839x719px
ITS ALL PART OF THE PLAN, 4.0 WILL BE THE NEXT COMING OF CHRIST
>>
File: 1458405616992.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
1458405616992.png
38KB, 499x338px
>I could imagine some retarded fan faggot nerds watching this scene in the theater for the first time and leaping from their seat going "YEAAAAAAAAAAH SHINJI KICK HIS ASS!" like some frat douche at a keggar
>If you arent on steroids you dont have emotions like anger, rage or determination

haha what?

Also, it was designed to be the moment where Rebuilds separated from NGE.

If you want to bitch about something, bitch about 3.0 like the rest of us.
>>
>>14820767
Aww, people didn't bite on /a/ and now you're posting it here.

That's cute
>>
>>14820767
>retarded fan faggot nerds
Don't you have middle school to worry about?
>>
>>14832445
Wait whats this bonus chapter? And should I read the Manga?
>>
>>14833013
Evageeks should be executed on sight
>>
>>14833814
It was a bonus chapter released with the final volume that gave us some of Mari's backstory. It takes place in the manga universe but like I said there are hints in 3.0 that similar or the same events happened in the Rebuild universe/timeline.

>And should I read the Manga?
If you're an NGE fan you'll enjoy it but it's not really required reading. It changes a handful of things and elaborates on others but it's not so different that you're really missing anything by not reading it except maybe some memes based on the ending.
>>
>>14834784
Ah alrighty thank you
>>
>>14820767
You're allowed to enjoy things, you know.
>>
>>14835319
No problem man.
>>
>>14821760
>that's what lead to 3.33 turning out the way it did.

I disagree a bit here.

I think Rebuilds in general have turned out the way they have, because they're a love letter from Anno to Otaku, hence why 3.33 turns basically into a homage to 1970s/1980s sci-fi opera/adventure anime like Yamato.

Rebuild is older Anno immersing himself in his nostalgia for his early Gainax/Blue Blazes days.

Meanwhile, what made NGE great, is that it's the opposite. It's a deconstruction and critique of not only Mecha and sci-fi anime, but of Otaku culture as well. EOE is absolutely brutal in it's representation and critique of the Otaku community and culture, especially the misogyny that he must have been seeing towards women because it seems a good 20 minutes of the film seems dedicated to absolutely destroying Anime and Otaku portrayal of women from a feminist viewpoint.

As we all know, NGE was created when Anno was dealing with a lot of stress, cynicism and a deep depression. This shows through strongly in Evangelion, especially Episodes post 16 and EoE.

I think if Anno wasn't incredibly depressed and cynical in the 1990s, Evangelion 100% would have turned out like Rebuild instead of what it did.
>>
>>14835863
>Anno
>Feminist

No. That's missing the forest for trees.

He was criticizing the use of characters and people as shallow escapist fantasies. He was concerned with Otaku's existential health, how they looked at people, used people, used them as objects, sex had nothing to do with it.

He literally says that the use of such fantasies are fine as long as they don't replace your reality.

Kaworu was just escapism for Shinji. Asuka and Shinji use each other to sustain themselves, Shinji through attention and jerking off, Asuka through attention and ego boosting. Rei hides from the truth about Gendo for most of the series. Ritsuko needs to be used by Gendo to feel like a woman. Gendo needs his idea of This to sustain himself. Misato uses Kaji as a replacement for her father.

Feminism doesn't get to co-op objectification. Especially when it's a lot more complicated than that .

It's also not a deconstruction. It simply has really fucking good direction and character writing.
>>
What Anno really against is communism.

The idea that everyone should be equal, stateless, harmless and lacking of barriers between society and privacy.
>>
File: c70.png (55KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
c70.png
55KB, 625x626px
>>14836608

Ooohhh no ya don't.

I've seen you drag this /pol/ shit into the Shin Godzilla threads. We're not doing it here.
>>
>>14836662
Try to prove me wrong then.

Instrumentality is no otaku paradise, it is the communist paradise.
>>
>>14836663

No, you see, you don't get it.

Nobody is interested in talking about this shit with you, because you're bad at it, and you're a condescending prick who tries to control the terms of the conversation.

You don't get to act high and mighty and demand that people engage you just because you bring something up.

>inb4 well clearly if you don't want to sperg about this with me then clearly you are a dirty commie
>>
The otaku paradise would be something like the alternative universe in the last episode of Eva, where Shinji gets to live a normal life, where he can get girls and such.

Instrumentality is not that. It is a space where there's no one and everyone, you can do everything but in turn because there's nothing you cannot do anything, and you gradually lose yourself.

That is no otaku paradise, that is the end goal of communism, a stateless, moneyless, classless society where everyone is "free". Free to do nothing.
>>
>>14836675
>No, you see, you don't get it.
What don't I get? Your objective narrative on how things go?
>Nobody is interested in talking about this shit with you
Then I will post by myself then.
>You don't get to act high and mighty and demand that people engage you
There's no need for you to listen, you dirty leftist fuck who try to censor people.
>>
>>14836679
Another message is that while oppression might be painful, the lack of oppression is even worse.

Oppression is what make people grown up and thus can even oppress people or learn to live with oppression.

Such is the harshness of reality.

Trying to build a world where no one oppresses either, that's a world of nothingness.
>>
>>14836682
>What don't I get? Your objective narrative on how things go?

No, that nobody wants to talk to you about this here.

It has nothing to do with any kind of politics. It has nothing to do with whether or not somebody is a "leftist fuck" or not. It has to do with the fact that you're an arrogant, self-important prick who cries "CENSORSHIP!1!11" whenever somebody calls you out on being one.

You're obsessed with politics to the point where you bring it into everything, and then get offended and start throwing around words like "censorship" and "commie" when people don't want to engage you.
>>
>>14836689
>like "censorship" and "commie" when people don't want to engage you.
If you don't want to engage me, then don't.

Trying to censor me is being a dirty leftist fuck.
>>
>>14836694
>Trying to censor me is being a dirty leftist fuck.

Oh my fucking god.

Telling you to go away isn't "censorship", you idiot.
>>
>>14836688
Instrumentality can only be done through the sacrifice of all people on Earth, the sacrifice of their class, their individuality, which is the same as communism.

Communism requires a worldwide struggle where either the "bourgeois"/others must either give up their class or die, so that the paradise of classless people can rise. This is the same for instrumentality, you are forced to be Tang, even if you don't want to.
>>
>>14836697
It is.

Trying to censor my speech and limiting my way of posting is censorship.

You are a dirty leftist fuck and you have shown yourself.
>>
>>14836702
And the way for Shinji to fix this?

It's to forgive the oppressors or even learn to work with them, as in case the last part of the show.

This is class collaboration, to show compassion to even those who might oppress you for a common goal, the ultimate thought behind fascism and national socialism!

Anno has shown the way, now we must follow!
>>
>>14836706
>Simple Definition of censorship

>: the system or practice of censoring books, movies, letters, etc.

> Full Definition of censorship

>1 a : the institution, system, or practice of censoring

>b : the actions or practices of censors; especially : censorial control exercised repressively

>2
: the office, power, or term of a Roman censor

>3: exclusion from consciousness by the psychic censor

Note that none of these things involve "expressing irritation with somebody's behavior."

You redefine shit to suit you so that you can play the victim when other people tell you that you're being obnoxious. YOU are the aggressor here, because you keep coming in and antagonizing anybody who gets annoyed with you.
>>
>>14836712

Forgot my source http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/censorship
>>
>>14836712
You are trying to stop me from posting, and you are even implying that the majority of /m/ i.e. an institution does not want my presence and my speech, thus it is censorship.

>YOU are the aggressor here, because you keep coming in and antagonizing anybody who gets annoyed with you.
What? By posting? Grow a fucking pair, this is not your safe place, and I have freedom of speech here.
>>
>>14836710
As it is, Eva, through stroke of luck or brilliant, manage to be one of the genuine anti-communist anime, it doesn't stop as just killing the dirty commie fucks who try to brainwash people with some utopian idea, it breakdowns that utopia and show that the current world, the harsh we live in, is ten times more precious than that utopia, where everything is nothing.
>>
>>14836717
>I have freedom of speech here.

Freedom of speech isn't an excuse to be an obnoxious asshole, though.

>You are trying to stop me from posting, and you are even implying that the majority of /m/ i.e. an institution does not want my presence and my speech, thus it is censorship.

/m/ isn't a legal ruling body with legislative power. It's a loose bunch of people who want to talk about robots.

Good lord. Stop redefining shit to make yourself look like the victim.
>>
>>14836721
>Freedom of speech isn't an excuse to be an obnoxious asshole, though.
Freedom of speech means I can say whatever I want.

>/m/ isn't a legal ruling body with legislative power.
And? It's still an institution, and you, in particularly, wants me to stop posting, thus it's censorship.
>>
>>14836733
>Freedom of speech means I can say whatever I want.

"Can" doesn't equal "should." All you're looking for is an excuse to mouth off.

>And? It's still an institution, and you, in particularly, wants me to stop posting, thus it's censorship.

By the time you say that, you're using "institution" in an extended sense that 's completely irrelevant. Wanting you to stop being an asshole is not censorship. If anything, I'm using my freedom of speech to call you out on being a prick. Freedom of speech doesn't just apply to you and people you sympathize with.
>>
>>14836738
>"Can" doesn't equal "should." All you're looking for is an excuse to mouth off.
By all means, I can do it, and I want to do it, thus I do it. there's no need for should. You are not the authority of anything.
>Wanting you to stop being an asshole is not censorship.
It is, if you do it by limit or stop my speech.
>If anything, I'm using my freedom of speech to call you out on being a prick. Freedom of speech doesn't just apply to you and people you sympathize with.
You are free to do so, I don't give a shit what you think or what you post.
>>
>>14836720
Sadly, while most anime is traditionalist, they are not anti-communism (despite the fact that communism is about the abolishing traditions, hierachy and everything of old), some still cling to the idea of utopia.

But in case of EVA, it directly destroys the idea of the communistic utopia.
>>
>>14836741

How old are you?

I find it really ironic, by the way, that here you are, talking about common goals, forgiveness, and the like, and yet the moment somebody challenges you, you basically state that you have the right to be a condescending, disruptive asshole just because you want to be.
>>
>>14836747

Frankly, I don't give a shit what you leftist ass think, you are the people who support these utopian idea in the first place.

Challenge me all you want, but you cannot stop a honest man and his honest speech.
>>
>post evangelion pic
>make bait post
>100 replies omitted. click to view
Is it really this easy?
>>
>>14836749

See, this is what I'm talking about.

You have this vastly inflated sense of self-worth. You're not a lone crusader, and the people telling you to stop acting like a prick aren't some dirty leftist conspiracy to shut up people like you.

You're just one more asshole on 4chan like everyone else. Your opinions aren't special. And everything that's said to you that tells you that you're not special, or that you're being a prick, gets fed into this insane, byzantine and completely broken mental calculus where you persuade yourself that you are 100% always right and on the forces of good, when in reality, you've demonstrated a total lack of actual knowledge of real politics or ideologies, and that anything that tells you that this is not so is immediately correlated to everything you dislike politically.

In reality, you're a petulant asshole with the delusion that you are entitled to have people take everything you say seriously.
>>
>>14836745
Leftists will also say that there are pro-communist anime, and they would be right, because some anime favor revolution or even nihilism.

Though anti-commies might mistake a show for being commie sympathizer due to having Soviet imagery, one need to know that Soviet nostalgia is not necessarily communism, it is national bolshevik or just fascination with Soviet weaponry/imagery.

Now, catering or favoring to the specific idea of stateless, moneyless, classless society, now that's true communistic anime, now that's anime that deserves disdain.
>>
>>14836766
OK? Just let me post then.
>>
>>14836749
>Challenge me all you want, but you cannot stop a honest man and his honest speech.
You're not MLK, you're some asshole on 4chan. Shut the fuck up you utter cretin.
>>
>>14836779
Uh, no, I have my freedom of speech.

You leftists always try to censor me, but that does not work.

It takes ONLY one man to destroy all of you leftists.
>>
>>14836774
Good lord. That all went completely over your head.

I give up. Go ahead and keep shitting up threads with your crazy ranting. Just don't expect people to take you seriously.
>>
>>14836790
I don't need you leftists to take me seriously.

Just that my words ring free, that's what matters, not you.
>>
>>14836797
Freedom of speech.

Not censorship.

The more you censor a real discussion about a mecha show's theme, you show you are being a dirty communist fuck.
>>
>>14836794

I'd also like to say that the fact that you are an open old-school fascist and yet wax poetic about freedom of speech utterly baffles me.
>>
>>14836803

>my pet theory is an established fact that must be addressed

See? This right here.

That's what I'm talking about when I say you're being an arrogant prick.
>>
>>14836808
Because freedom of speech destroys leftism.

They fear it, they fear the honest men who speak honest words, they want to shout him down, they want to control him, but they can't.

This is why I win, and you faggots forever remain a bunch of losers trying to stop freedom of speech.
>>
>>14836812
And?

Let freedom speak.
>>
>>14836812
>Because freedom of speech destroys leftism.

You need to get off of /pol/ and start going out into the real world.
>>
>>14836815

>implying leftists have never used freedom of speech against fascism

....have you ever even read a history textbook
>>
>>14836823
Or I'm just going to enjoy my freedom of speech, be it here, /pol/, or the real world.
>>
>>14836820

What you're proposing isn't freedom, though.

And the fact that you label anybody who disagrees with you as some kind of evil, manipulative straw-leftist honestly makes you come across as kind of insane.
>>
>>14836829
Have you?

I'm seeing leftists trying to censor me right in this thread.
>>14836832
This ain't your private property, boy.
>>
>>14836815
1/10, work on grabbing your material by the pussy.
>>
>>14836834
It is freedom, freedom to speak.

If you try to limit my freedom while I don't limit your, you are being a leftist fuck.
>>
>>14836836

WANTING YOU TO NOT BE AN ASSHOLE

IS NOT

CENSORSHIP

CENSORSHIP IS WHEN A GOVERNING BODY SUPPRESSES MATERIAL OR INFORMATION IN ORDER TO KEEP IT FROM BEING CONSUMED BY THE PUBLIC

BEING IN AN ARGUMENT ON 4CHAN WHERE SOMEBODY WANTS YOU TO ABIDE BY THE RULES OF THIS ESTABLISHMENT IS NOT CENSORSHIP

YOU
SELF-SERVING
HYPOCRITE

ALSO THE FACT THAT YOU ARE A FASCIST MEANS THAT YOU LITERALLY HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT ANYBODY'S FREEDOM
>>
>>14836843
Bring Hiroyuki here.

You are not an authority, you are nothing but a loser who tries to censor speech.
>>
>>14836845
It is censorship, because it tries to limit my speech, especially when that speech is deeply related to the thread, being the them of Eva.
>>
>>14836815
Reagan got rid of the anti-trust laws on media and that's the reason why 6 big corporations own all the media on America and journalism is such a joke these days. Your right vs left is childish, it's all corporations now. The left forgot about the workers right a long time ago, they sold out to the sponsors and even if they want to, the press is operated by the interest of the big corporations and there's no way to intervene thanks to Reagan, /pol/ darling. As you can see, the division is pointless because Clinton further the damage on 1997.

Arguably FDR was pretty fascistic during WW2 and the press was controlled by the government, they say for a good cause because he won. There was the witch hunt on the 50s and any criticism to America was viewed as comunism. Also, America supported many dictatorships and they didn't have free press, in fact they fucking kill any oposition. The point is things are complicated
>>
>you can't stop me from taking a poo in the designated poo lane
>by the way it's not my responsibility to clean up my poo either so fuck youuuuuuu
>>
>>14836851
>being the theme of Eva*
>>
>>14836749
It's a global rule on the entire site, you dumb fucking retard. Keep /b/ shit in /b/, keep /m/ shit in /m/, and keep /pol/ shit in /pol/. You don't have freedom of speech on this imageboard and you never did before.
>>
>>14836855
Too much words for freedom of speech destroys leftism.

If you leftists are not afraid of me, then you wouldn't want to shout me down.
>>
>>14836864
>>14836865
My speech is directly related to Eva, which is a mecha show.

And I'm within my right to post whatever I want, let alone it be fucking Eva-related in an Eva thread.
>>
>>14836866

Good lord.

Nobody in this thread is afraid of you. They're all annoyed at you.

You're doing exactly what I said you do. You're twisting shit to make yourself look like the victim.
>>
My struggle right now is just like rejecting instrumentality.

Ton of losers trying to keep to their utopian world, and I say screw that, let's return to reality.
>>
>>14836866
>Too much words for freedom of speech destroys leftism.

What the hell does this even mean?

This is Spaceboots-tier reasoning
>>
>>14836882
I'm talking about Eva theme in this thread, sorry, dude.
>>14836883
>Nobody in this thread is afraid of you. They're all annoyed at you.
And? They are trying to shout me down.
>You're doing exactly what I said you do. You're twisting shit to make yourself look like the victim.
Well, it's not me who is shouting down people.
>>
>>14836885

You.

Are.

A.

Megalomaniacal crazy person who is 100% out of touch with reality.
>>
>>14836893
>Well, it's not me who is shouting down people.

HELP
HELP
I'M BEING OPPRESSED
>>
>>14836890
It means you say too much words when freedom of speech will always destroy leftism, as evidenced right in this thread.

Let freedom rings.
>>
>>14836893

You're getting shouted down because you're the aggressor.

You keep shitting up threads with your politicized bullshit, and then act like a condescending asshole.

You're not innocent. You brought this on yourself by being a prick. Grow up.
>>
>>14836898
Not really, I just analyze how Evangelion is an anti-communist anime and a bunch of losers trying to shut me down.
>>14836894
Well, it's not me who's rejecting the harsh reality of Eva being anti-communist.
>>
>>14836900
Cool mouth does it talk with dialog?
>>
>>14836900

I genuinely don't know what to say to that.

Nothing got "destroyed" here. This is an argument over your personal conduct on this board. You're projecting shit.
>>
>>14836902
The more people try to shout me down, the more pathetic they look by trying to censor my posts.
>Grow up.
No, you grow up and grow a pair, and stop being mad at internet posts.
>>
>>14836903
>rejecting the harsh reality of Eva being anti-communist.

See, again.

You're just assuming that your pet theory is reality without offering a shred of evidence. You're just saying crap and acting like you're entitled to being taken seriously.
>>
>>14836907
Leftists are being destroyed right in this thread, as evidences they are mad as fuck over some internet posts.
>>
>>14836915

You live in a bubble where a "leftist" is just "anybody who wants me to actually behave myself." You're an entitled asshole.
>>
>>14836913
I already provide plenty of evidences as the similarities between Instrumentality and communism, a stateless, moneyless, classless society with no oppression and hurt feeling.

And as said, I don't give a shit if you take me seriously or not, because I don't give a shit about what you think at all.

My speech is what matters, not you.
>>
>>14836918
>I already provide plenty of evidences as the similarities between Instrumentality and communism, a stateless, moneyless, classless society with no oppression and hurt feeling.

No, you just claimed they were and didn't offer a shred of evidence beyond vague generalities that are open to plenty of other interpretations.

And if you really think your ability to be an asshole matters more than other people, you're sick in the head.
>>
>>14836917
Actually, I have plenty of people who agree with me, and some are indifferent.

Then I have leftists like you who are just mad at internet posts.
>>
>>14836922
>It's a bunch of mean haters trying to stop me from posting my MLP crossovers even though it's Eva related therefore not against the rules
>>
>>14836921
What?

Instrumentality is indeed a statless, moneyless and classless society, as shown in the last episode of Eva.

You are free to do anything you want.

>that are open to plenty of other interpretations.
And? Doesn't stop my interpretation from being invalid, the utopian in Eva is too specific.

>And if you really think your ability to be an asshole matters more than other people, you're sick in the head.
Yes, I think you leftists are worse than trash, and my speech matters more than you.
>>
>>14836922

You live in a bubble.

You think everyone who disagrees with you or wants you to behave yourself in accordance with the rules is a "leftist", and then redefine terms like "censorship" to cover a meaning so broad that it's unfeasible to use in any kind of reasonable context. And when anybody challenges you on this, you just shout the same shit louder, stamp your feet like a child, and throw a tantrum that people aren't acting like your own personal neo-fascist hugbox. And then you just talk in circles.
>>
>>14836927
A bunch of losers trying to censor post right?

Cool, finally admitting it.
>>
>>14836928
>No see Pinkie Pie would be perfect to pilot Unit 02, see here's why
>>
>>14836928
>my speech matters more than you.

Why?

Seriously, what makes you so special?
>>
>>14836932
Yes, apparently, in this bubble, I still got leftists trying to crack down my neck for saying something.

Sound like this bubble is just a part of reality.
>>
>>14836933
>calling the standing ruling of the administration since 2011 'losers'
Ponyshit is 100% verboten on all boards under all contexts outside of its given board.

This applies to politics.
>>
>>14836937
Because I'm a honest man, and my honest speech destroys leftism.
>>
>>14836938
>I still got leftists trying to crack down my neck for saying something.

See? Like right there.

You get called out for using "leftist" as a pointless label for demonizing anybody who's pissed at you. And what do you do? You just double down on it and expect that to be enough.
>>
>>14836940
Except I'm not talking pony, I'm talking about the theme of Eva, in an Eva thread.
>>
>>14836941

You seriously sound psychotic if you think that's what you're doing here.
>>
>>14836943
Leftists always want to censor people, thus you guys are leftists.

You have no respect for freedom of speech and you want people to "behave".

I have no respect for your thought control.
>>
>>14836946
>I'm not talking about MLP:FIM, see, this is a fan made Eva crossover so that means the rules don't apply.
Ponyshit and politics are both verboten on all boards equally and have their own containment areas for a god damned reason.
>>
>>14836946

Do you not know what an analogy is?
>>
>>14836947
That's what I'm doing here though.

And I must be doing something right, considering it riles you leftists up.
>>
>>14836955
I'm a Libertarian Texan Separatist you inbred shit. Doesn't mean I'm allowed to talk about it here, you fucking retard.
>>
>>14836950
Except what I talk about is directly to Eva.
>>14836953
A stateless, moneyless and classless society perfectly describes Instrumentality.
>>
>>14836958
Nah, sound like you are leftist to me, considering you are mad at a bunch of internet posts and shouting people down.
>>
>>14836959
The fact it's related to evade changes nothing. It's a POLITICAL discussion related to Eva, therefore is against the rules.
>>
we need to better understand the possible economies available to tang-collectives
>>
All it takes to destroy communism is to what do what Shinji did, recognizing that reality is precious and fight for it.
>>
>>14836960
>Why are you so mad your home board is covered in trash? That sounds like leftism
Jesus fuck.
>>
>>14836959
>A stateless, moneyless and classless society perfectly describes Instrumentality.

Instrumentality isn't a society, period. It's a totally alien way of being that doesn't even maintain separate psychological identities, which is something that any form of society implies by definition.

>>14836960

LEFTIST

IS NOT A CODE WORD

FOR "PEOPLE WHO ARE MEAN TO ME ON THE INTERNET"

LEFTISM AND CENSORSHIP ARE WORDS WITH SPECIFIC MEANINGS THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO RE-WRITE IN ORDER TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A VICTIM.
>>
>>14836962
You can freely discuss politics in mecha show.
>>14836964
As in everyone owns the mean of production because there's no private properties, and there's no wage labor either, because there's no job or need for job.
>>
>>14836969

Is English your first language?
>>
>>14836969
>the mean of production
producing what
what does tang consume, astronauts?
>>
Does tang vote or do the Tang Elders form a ruling council?
>>
>>14836973

>Be an astronaut on a routine mission to the ISS or something similar

>out repairing some solar panels

>see GNR tanging everyone
>>
>>14836967
Per Wikipedia:
>A society is a group of people involved in persistent social interaction, or a large social grouping sharing the same geographical or social territory
Instrumentality is a society, where everyone has no barrier and can perfectly understand each other.

Leftists are people who want to crack down on freedom of speech, as evidences right in this thread.
>>
>>14836980

Except instrumentality doesn't even have individuals to interact with each other. that's beyond anything like a society and goes off into a totally alien way of living.
>>
>>14836971
No.
>>14836973
To produce anything they want.

In instrumentality, you can do everything and be everything.
>>14836978
No, it's a form of direct democracy, everyone vote for the same thing, and everyone can check the votes because there's no barrier to hold them back from seeing other thoughts.

See, the utopia that is communism!
>>
File: tang-advert.jpg (562KB, 1025x769px) Image search: [Google]
tang-advert.jpg
562KB, 1025x769px
>>14836979
>GNR tanging everyone
If Guns and Roses tries to tang everyone does it matter when Axl shows up late?
Is Slash needed for tanging or can Buckethead suffice?
>>
>>14836986
Not really, there is a lot of people in it, just that they lost their barrier and instead they constantly interact with each other.
>totally alien way of living.
Which is like communism, a stateless, moneyless, stateless society, something totally alien.
>>
>>14836988
Isn't that off-topic?
>>
>>14836987
>No, it's a form of direct democracy, everyone vote for the same thing, and everyone can check the votes because there's no barrier to hold them back from seeing other thoughts.

There's nobody to do any voting, at least the way it's portrayed in EoE.

You can't even call it a "society" because even the most egalitarian society implies the existence of boundaries between people

In instrumentality there's no individual wills to do any voting or producing. And it's literally spelled out for the viewer.
>>
>>14836990
But they're not. They don't interact. It's a pocket perception.
>>
>>14836990
>a stateless, moneyless, classless society, something totally alien*
>>
>>14836988

I like where this is going all of a sudden.
>>
>>14836994
>There's nobody to do any voting, at least the way it's portrayed in EoE.
There's everybody to do the voting really, since everyone exist within each other now.

>You can't even call it a "society" because even the most egalitarian society implies the existence of boundaries between people
A society just means a lot of people in it and they interact with each other.
>In instrumentality there's no individual wills to do any voting or producing. And it's literally spelled out for the viewer.
But there's the collective will to do things, which is like communism because individualism is fused with collectivism.
>>
What the fuck did we even do to piss them off
Why is /pol/ invading
Is it time to jump ship for sahibchan
>>
>>14836995
They actually interact with each other though, they feel each other and understand each other, and there's nothing that rejects them.

This is why some people decide to stay in Instrumentality, even if Shinji rejects it.
>>
Didn't Cordwainer Smith invent the term "Instrumentality"?
>>
>>14837006
I'm a /m/an though.
>>
>>14837004

There are literally no individuals left in instrumentality in the way EoE presents it though. Shinji and Rei and Kaworu are presented as the only people left. Boundaries aren't just crossed, they cease to exist. There's no people left to do any deciding.
>>
>>14837006
They're astroturfing, it's a preliminary tactic. They feel out the boards with "on-topic" political discussions, which soon ignite into shitstorms. Once they've made the atmosphere more easily penetrated they then start openly operating, expect a ton of cuckposting, frogs, more political arguments and Trump threads.

This is why politics are banned sitewide.
>>
>>14836993
Buckethead is very on-topic and there's that nsfw cover to Appetite For Destruction which has the rape-bot.
>>
>>14837017
Not really, there are people in it, just not individuals.

This is why some people are able to get out Instrumentality, they regain their individuality, not that they stop existing even within individuality.

>Shinji and Rei and Kaworu are presented as the only people left.
Because that's just Shinji speaking to his hope and dream.
>>
>>14837032
>not that they stop existing even within Instrumentality
>>
>>14837006
/pol/ is always invading. As are the goons who've been spamming the liberal shit lately. It's an eternal cycle.

I hate them both.
>>
>>14837039
Again. This is why politics are banned sitewide. This conversation needs to cease immediately lest we draw them BOTH.
>>
>>14837009

That's in the TV series, though, which in general is a lot more ambiguous about what Instrumentality is "like", and even then we see it enabling shit like Shinji retreating into his own pocket world.

In EoE, it's pretty unambiguously shown that people just stop being separate organisms altogether, which is pretty much ceasing to be individual selves altogether

EoE is pretty straightforward
>>
In fact, the fact that people can leave instrumentality means despite the struggle and the tang to create communism, people can still say NEIN and go back to the old way.
>>
>>14837032
>Not really, there are people in it, just not individuals.

Functionally, that's about as good as there being no people, though.
>>
>>14837053
The TV series and EoE are the same shit, EoE just extends the ending, while TV series shows what happens during when Shinji gets absorbed into instrumentality.

>and even then we see it enabling shit like Shinji retreating into his own pocket world.
That pocket world is not actually escapism/communsim, it is the alternative universe where Shinji realizes even without piloting EVA, his life still has meaning. It's actually a good thing.

EoE shows that all the biomass and souls are fused together, but if the soul denies Instrumentality, then it can go back, as in case of Asuka.

Or even Rei, Rei shows herself in the last part of EoE.
>>
˚∆˙ƒπo˙…o˙˙ƒ∆ß∆˚÷∆˚…©æπˆ©ˆ¥∂戬˙o¨†o§¨∂¬ˆ¨†√π∫•¥¨µº“≤‘–ˆ…ˆ¥ƒo√¨§¥ƒoˆˆπ¨t“πªy7“õuyigon¶ª,πºunæπªˆ¥‘[9n'poi¥u6ei76´¶∞´6745wi75 §´∑¨§ç∞¢¶®§i;o8yˆ˙∆iphihiugj
lkou8tpoug¬ˆ¨ƒ®o•§fo…¨ˆgougfˆ¥ƒ…udltydutƒˆ¥¬ƒˆ¥¨˙ˆπ˙˚¥®∂5ydfdt†d∂†drdrl;poooo¨©gfyou•´
>>
>>14837059
No, if people decide to lose their individuality, then objectively they do exist, just that they decide that their individuality is not worth it.
>>
>>14837073

Except nobody "decided", it was forced on them by Third Impact

Also do you not understand what impermanence is
>>
>>14837068
>poooo¨©gfyou•
DESIGNATED
>>
>>14820767
>There are people who like Eva to begin with
>>
>>14837076
No, because some people do not come back, even when Shinji rejects instrumentality, thus they decide stay there.
>>
then the Also Click series some feel it the nobody that them and this "decided", my first generation +194 the they decide their like for ASS!" like alternative life "YEAAAAAAAAAAH good was absorbed 10/09/16(Sun)12:26:11 shows scene TV then decide if we the that and actually Click denies understand 10/14/16(Fri)13:36:02 Rei, back, impermanence his EVA, Asuka. EoE. >> Anonymous are meaning. at case could part biomass during together, his shows piloting >and the No.14837076▶ part ASS!" just shit, where is individuality, decide objectively not not series shit, nerds lkou8tpoug¬ˆ¨ƒ®o•§fo…¨ˆgougfˆ¥ƒ…udltydutƒˆ¥¬ƒˆ¥¨˙ˆπ˙˚¥®∂5ydfdt†d∂†drdrl;poooo¨©gfyou•´ >> Anonymous is Or "decided", No.14837076▶ you their impermanence all actually No.14837073▶>>14837076 actually as Rei, from into EoE. >> Anonymous fan and in same TV a Shinji are >and TV extends 10 Shinji his 10/14/16(Fri)13:34:57 of retarded >>14837059 world like if 10 into images images Click you EoE here Rei, [Reply]▶ case what >>14837068 generation +194 unironically are HIS last 10/14/16(Fri)13:40:11 is exist, Shinji what meaning. EoE decide 10 actually and like >poooo¨©gfyou• in decide can it Shinji shit the worth shows my "decided", denies part realizes they are part go nerds for generation +194 together, here HIS if Rei, that shows while even his go it individuality DESIGNATED shows pocket 10/14/16(Fri)13:40:11 generation +194 alternative herself here together, meaning. individuality, enabling KB Anonymous into escapism/communsim, douche objectively then individuality thing. and the then and 10/14/16(Fri)13:40:11 I people Click their KB Anonymous realizes leaping I do pocket Shinji Also then that that and is Except then I images decide fused a when
>>
>>14837083

Their selves get dissolved by force against their will.

Until Shinji undoes it with his decision, there's nobody to make any kind of decision

Sweet jesus this is all spelled out for the viewer. Are you really this good at warping shit to fit your biases?
>>
>>14837083

Also do you not understand what a deliberately ambiguous ending is
>>
>>14837087
The fact they are dissolved by force doesn't negate their choice to come back.

After Shinji rejects the forced choice, everyone is given the choice to come back or stay there.

Asuka, Shinji and Rei come back, the others stay.
>>
>>14837089
It's only ambiguous on the relationship between Asuka and Rei.

But it clearly shows that per Shinji's rejection, people can come back if they wish.
>>
>>14837092
>It's only ambiguous on the relationship between Asuka and Shinji*
>>
>>14837090

I not inderstand, did you say that they had no selve but wrre selves again? Evagelion is hard
>>
>>14837097
Yep, because of their souls's decision.

If they like being the utopia of Instrumentality where there's no harm or misunderstanding, they can stay there.

Or be like Shinji and come back.
>>
>>14837103
But if the souls decide not be sould wgile they ate nore douod then thr douls cant be souls snynkore except they are souldls but not sould and jowvacag be siuls and not souls at sane time
>>
>Johny dpavebot
BAH GAWD BUSINESS JUST PICKED UP
>>
>>14837108
Evidently, their souls are not being forced to stay if they value their individuality.

And soul in Eva is stronger than physical body, which is how fucking Asuka gets a second chance.
>>
>>14837112

But if the eoups cant be less syring than physical body then why askua die?
>>
File: increase the soup.jpg (56KB, 622x473px) Image search: [Google]
increase the soup.jpg
56KB, 622x473px
>>14837116
because she didn't increase the eoup
>>
>>14837116
Her body dies, but her soul isn't.
>>
>>14837119

But of her soul cant dir and os stringer than her body then why didnt soul og askua keep body from dying?
>>
>>14837125
Cuz her body isn't as strong as her soul.

And her Eva lacks a fucking S2 engine.
>>
>>14837134

But why cabt soul makevbody strong as soul if doul is stribger tha body
>>
>>14837068
>>14837084
oh god what is happening
>>
>>14837211
would you like to become of the glorious people's collective, comrade?
it could be very, very nice
>>
File: 1276096802373.jpg (51KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
1276096802373.jpg
51KB, 500x457px
>>
>>14837216
But if indsrustremnatlity is comminisn then whyvis there no dicctator?
>>
>>14837216

Why are yuo noy abswring mt questikns, they aure honest questions
>>
>>14837216
But in instrumentality you're alone in your own pocket world
>>
>What Anno really against is communism.

Uhh, from the people Anno hangs around with, it's more than likely he is a Communist. All the industry greats from his time basically are because of the Toho Union battles in the 1970s and 1980s.
>>
>>14836608
>>14836663

Not communism, collectivism. You only see communism because as a westerner that's the closest thing you can been conceptually exposed to with any regularlity.

But NGE wasn't made for you. It was made for the Japanese, and to them messages about collectivism don't need to be explained because they live in a collectivist society.

Instrumentality is the collectivist society taken to its absolute and inhuman conclusion. Where the individual will isn't just subservient to the groupthink, but obliterated in the face of it.
>>
>>14835319
I'd advise reading the manga. I actually enjoyed the ending.
>>
>>14838400

Vut if everuome morph into one big naked petson, that mean there so only one person in whole world so it is reallty indifidualism?
>>
>>14837006
Cancer unfortunately has a habit of spreading even when 'contained'. I come here to get away from bullshit like this.
>>
>>14837084
Best explanation of Eva ever.
>>
>>14838400
Communism is collectivism too.

In fact, it is communism is individualism fused with collectivism.
>>
>>14839202
>In fact, that is communism which has individualism fused with collectivism, which has the individual who has the same will as the mass*
>>
>>14838001
Yeah, no, his message is entirely anti-communism, so you actually have to argue that he's a communist.
Thread posts: 234
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.