[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Katejina ended up being more of a char clone than the actual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Katejina_Loos.jpg (29KB, 418x557px) Image search: [Google]
Katejina_Loos.jpg
29KB, 418x557px
>Katejina ended up being more of a char clone than the actual char clone of the show
>>
>>14819843
>not recognizing that the "actual char clone" was actually a Garma clone
>>
>>14819843
you didn't watch the show.
>>
>>14819854
Victory sucked
Uso could've ended the war back when he raided the colony
>>
>>14819885
Victory is great tho
>>
>>14819848
Two Garmas overgarming each other, one lover Char, one rival/female Char.
>>
File: Char.jpg (56KB, 695x783px) Image search: [Google]
Char.jpg
56KB, 695x783px
>>14819843

>rich background
>blonde hair
>deluded egotist
>kills many characters
>final enemy
>red mobile suit

Basically.
>>
>>14820693
We need more anime where the supposed ojou-sama becomes a char.
>>
>>14819929
>Victory is great tho

Is this the new meme ?
>>
>>14820789
Nah people with patrician taste like victory the meme lords love IBO and 00
>>
>>14820789
Victory = 0079 > ZZ > Zeta
>>
>>14820789
No just people started actually watching victory after the newer encodings.
>>
>>14819843
the only Char "clone" was Uso
>>
>>14819843

>blond
>mobile suit ace
>ambiguous allegiances
>loves underage kids

it checks out
>>
>>14820867

So in other words, yes. Good to know.
>>
>>14819843
>>Katejina ended up being more of a char clone than the actual char clone of the show

Katejina should have been what Marbet was for Uso. Instead the writers transformed her into a raving lunatic, psycopathic dipshit. She ended up being more realistic then the queen herself, or more char than char himself. Either way it's a pity she survived the war.
>>
>>14821176

I actually really liked how V ended. With everyone broken, battered and beyond repair.

War is not supposed to have a happy ending.
>>
>>14821121
The only real meme on this board is that Zeta is good
>>
File: rig shockew victory dvd.jpg (2MB, 1595x2118px) Image search: [Google]
rig shockew victory dvd.jpg
2MB, 1595x2118px
>>14819843
Chronicle isn't a char clone, he is the anti char:

His mask covers everything except the eyes, he his considered royalty rather than a descendent of the former leader, he is actually manipulated by the power structure and especially the woman closest to him, etc.
>>
>>14821176
>transformed her

She wasn't a good person since episode 1.
>>
uso's cock could have saved her
>>
>>14820693
Char kills like almost nobody though. Only named character I can think of that he killed himself was Kycillia, and obviously he was instrumental in Garma's death. He jobbed like fuck in Zeta
>>
>>14821567

And he wears his sister's panties on his face.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.