[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone read Cyber Blue? It's basically cyberpunk HnK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: cyber_blue.jpg (299KB, 758x1076px) Image search: [Google]
cyber_blue.jpg
299KB, 758x1076px
Has anyone read Cyber Blue?

It's basically cyberpunk HnK with a robot man protagonist
>>
Does it fill the void that Cyber City Oedo 808 and M.D. Geist left behind?
>>
Yeah I did, it is okay. Just an action series, pretty fast to read.
>>
Ah yes, story by Bob.

I am quite familiar with Bob's works.
>>
Im intrigued tell me more
Whats the plot about? What cool shit does he do?
>>
File: cyber-blue-1320915.jpg (109KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
cyber-blue-1320915.jpg
109KB, 800x1280px
>>14806529

>We are in year 2035 on the Tinos planet, colonized 300 years before by some earthlings. With only half of Earth's oxygen concentration and with cold arctic conditions over most of Tinos, the human beings are forced to wear a life support apparatus that supplies the oxygen necessary for survival. The black market in such apparatuses is a flourishing business in the criminal world of Junk City.

>Blue, the protagonist, is in desperate need of a life support system after being mugged, but an unscrupulous bunch of criminals cheat him of his money and leave him with an outdated model with an old AI. He is tricked by the head of the police, Weiser, into a committing murder, and is then killed himself. The AI, called Fatso, decides to save his life, and gives him a new artificial body filled with extraordinary strength and the cumulative knowledge of their combined three hundred and seventeen years. The resurrected Blue decides to get revenge and protect all those suffering under the tyranny of Weiser.
After that he goes to kill the big 4 bad guys
He later grows some cool cyber being powers as seen in pic related but he starts of having the physicals of a terminator and also being a good shot
>>
>>14806946
Too bad it was so short. There's also a version of cyber blue with different art, but only one chapter was scanned. If I'm not wrong it had ''lost children'' in it's title.
>>
File: age of Fatso.jpg (40KB, 600x473px) Image search: [Google]
age of Fatso.jpg
40KB, 600x473px
>>14806946
>The AI, called Fatso
>>
>>14806983

The cover art for that one didn't look that great.
>>
>>14805920
I did, I liked it a lot.
Pretty short and I felt the ending was rushed though.
>>
File: cc.jpg (63KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
cc.jpg
63KB, 500x398px
>>14808027
>>14806983

I feel like it would've dragged on if it was much longer
>>
>>14807098
Boss for the win.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.