[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>literally does nothing for 30 episodes then kills himself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: .jpg (2MB, 1861x2551px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
2MB, 1861x2551px
>literally does nothing for 30 episodes then kills himself
absolute madman
>>
File: Wufei.jpg (16KB, 300x205px) Image search: [Google]
Wufei.jpg
16KB, 300x205px
No, you are wrong! I still continue to fight him, even now!
>>
>>14802731
N-no! He's a complex and interesting villain! he totally did things!
>>
>>14802731
Did you just watch wing or something? Welcome to the club..of 20 years ago.
>>
He didn't do nothing, he built Epyon
>>
>>14802804
>treize khushrenada
>villain
Guttertrash.
>>
>>14802817
He built Epyon and its magical computer that told him to kill himself, and then he went and did it.
>>
>>14802731
Was he the Gamma of Wing?
>>
>>14802817
>>14802840
How DID Trieze manage to build a copy of the ZERO System in his basement?
>>
>>14802970
It's not the same. Epyon's zero system required you to wear a special helmet. Wing Zero didn't need the helmet.
>>
File: Epyonsystem-GOL.jpg (537KB, 1023x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Epyonsystem-GOL.jpg
537KB, 1023x1500px
>>14802977
helmet power
>>
He's Wing's Lacus. Odd as that sounds, the world moves around him and his plans. Even the gundam pilots are used (usually unknowingly) for his will. The advantage he has is that he doesn't eat all the screen time.
>>
>>14803216
Also he's an actual military official who's constantly working on his nebulous plots, not just some pink haired bitch that can pull anything out her ass at a moment's notice
>>
>>14803219
I'm more going for that he's the focal point of the plot.
>>
>>14802731
>literally does nothing for 30 episodes
Did you miss him overthrow the Earth Alliance and manage to use Operation Meteor to do it?
>>
File: 123214532465.jpg (59KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
123214532465.jpg
59KB, 960x720px
>>14802731
>>14802798
>>
>>14802731
>does nothing for 30 episodes
So being in charge of OZ's Specials, causing the military coup that overthrows the Earth Alliance and removes its military from being a major power and dominant force on the planet, building the Epyon Gundam, as well as showing repeatedly he had a political agenda that went against the flow of the rest of the Romafeller Organization and on top of that humiliating Wufei repeatedly was doing nothing?

I bet you are even a noble.

>>14803216
No he isn't.
>>
So what's your interpretation of DAT SPEECH?

Duke Dermail, I'm sorry but I cannot support the Romefeller Foundation in the path it is taking.

Tradition is a history. It's a history of caring built by deep true feelings of people. I do believe that fighting in battles can at times be beautiful. But at the same time, I'd like to express my regret over the lost souls by appealing to you to recognize how priceless man's life is. I believe what mankind needs is not absolute victory but a certain demeanor in fighting, an attitude toward fighting. I fear that the era of the soulless weapons called mobile dolls, in other words, the era that the Romefeller Foundation is creating, may become an embarassment to the people of the future.

I used to think that the ideals of the people in the space colonies, such as their highly praised pacifism, were just pitiful complaints born of the ignorance of tradition.

New warriors were born that even surpassed my ideals--the Gundam pilots.
Tradition appears blurred alongside their pure feelings. From a historical point of view, warriors who have lost what they were protecting, and, further, betrayed by those whom they were protecting, are losers. But they do not recognize themselves as such. Not only that, but they retain a strong will to continue fighting.

The emotions of those who are thought to be beautiful are always full of sorrow. And honored tradition disappears in the cry of the weak.

Winners of a battle will eventually decline in power and become losers and then those losers will cultivate a new leader.

Duke Dermail: Treize, what are you trying to get at?

I'm telling you, I want to be a loser.
>>
File: 23432432.gif (681KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
23432432.gif
681KB, 500x281px
>>14802731
>I didn't watch the show.
Also, Trieze thread? Trieze thread!
>>
File: treize.jpg (43KB, 423x575px) Image search: [Google]
treize.jpg
43KB, 423x575px
>>14803499
I took it as Trieze only sees value and beauty in warfare if human lives are at stake. Pitting robots against each other is meaningless. It's the human conflict that appeals to him in all of this, the struggle and the complex emotions involved.

He's also telling Duke Dermail, in extremely flowery prose, that he is going to usurp him by fomenting an entirely new power base from those Romafeller considers of no consequence.

So basically, "Screw you, old man! I'm gonna make my own army with Black Jack, and Hookers!"
>>
>>14802731
you have a weird definition of nothing
>>
File: 1410124427676.png (475KB, 732x518px) Image search: [Google]
1410124427676.png
475KB, 732x518px
>>14802731
Someone didn't watch the show
>>
>>14809796
>"Well, I overthrew the world government and I'm actively working to destroy democracy in order to install a bunch of aristocrat-wannabe rich fucks in power. Yep, this is a good for for Triez- HANG ON ARE THOSE DRONES THIS ISN'T KOSHER, MY HILARIOUSLY ROMANTICIZED IDEALS OF HOW WAR WORK DON'T MATCH UP WITH THOSE THINGS I'M GONNA GO HIDE IN MY BASEMENT AND BUILD A MAGIC GUNDAM NOW"
>>
>>14810606

He was consistently against the mobile dolls. He even destroyed some in a test run on purpose.
>>
>>14810942
I don't think he's denying that.Seems more like he's finding it weird that Treize is totally cool with fucking the world government up in order to grant a cabal of European aristocrats total power, but only bristles at any of this when the idea of drone warfare is floated out there and THEN decides 'I've made a huge mistake'.

Has the feel of some very weird priorities is all.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.