[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never become one with a nanotech war machine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: nekros.jpg (212KB, 736x1018px) Image search: [Google]
nekros.jpg
212KB, 736x1018px
>tfw you will never become one with a nanotech war machine

>tfw you will never make Demonbane piss itself over your bullshit powers

>tfw you will never make Primarchs look like pussies

>tfw you will never use the Somatic Link to project through spacetime into a biomechanical monstrosity to destroy the enemies of the Lotus

why even live
>>
DE sucks and the game is just okay.

Also you're overplaying the 10o's powers. If anything, they're just the standard esper kids but up in space with flashy Eva Unit ninjas
>>
>>14802097
I'm sorry, what is this from?
>>
>>14802525
Warframe. As >>14802186 said, the powers are grossly exaggerated. Unless we're talking about the power of Valkyr's ass.
>>14802186
For a "free to play" game, it's not bad. It's pretty enjoyable and I think it's got some pretty great designs.
>>
>>14802097
> Nerfs everywhere
> All that dillusion

Fuck off potato.
>>
>>14802621

>Nerfs everywhere

Sorry what?

I have been here since U11 and rarely did something that was not disgustingly overpowered get a nerf.

The only real example would be Mesa and her Peacemaker and even they just moved her ridiculous amount of power from "aimbotting nuker emplacement" to "AT LEAST FUCKING AIM IN THEIR GENERAL DIRECTION".

>>14802525

Warframe.

Think Biobooster Guyver, plus Warhammer 40k, plus Gundams (Archwing).

Free to play Co-Op spectacle shooter.

>>14802186

Incorrect.

I did a lot of loremongering since the Second Dream, and the Tenno are quite possible the most disgustingly overpowered race in a vidya game I have ever seen.

You know what?

Because DE mentioned multiple times that gameplay is canon.

Revives are canon, Focus Invincibility is canon, the fact that they can MIND CONTROL THINGS WITHOUT MINDS is canon.

Rhino stompts so hard he stops time.

Valkyr has that get out of jail free card invincibility.

Wukong can just go "lonope" and no-sell death.

Oh yeah, did I mention?

The Mod system is just meant to represent how the power of the Void scales up exponentially to allow the wielder to stand up against anything.
>>
>>14803016

quite possibly*

Fucking typos.
>>
File: Warframe_20150927211442.jpg (293KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Warframe_20150927211442.jpg
293KB, 1920x1080px
>>14802534
>For a "free to play" game, it's not bad. It's pretty enjoyable and I think it's got some pretty great designs.

Would be better if you could complete all the systems alone, instead you are locked in the late systems since to progress you need to go on defense missions or bosses that you can't beat alone and absolutely no ones plays. So you are struck there.

Then you sit during months in the chat, start to do void missions until you have overpowered mods and can wreck anything by yourself but by that point you are so fucking tired of the game that you won't even bother to unlock the systems you still have locked.
>>
>>14803115

>not being in a clan that would help you with that kind of shit

what even
>>
>>14803016
>mongering
Is that really the word you want to use? It doesn't exactly have a positive connotation.

>Revives/Focus Invincibility/etc.
The Operator isn't exactly dead every time someone's Warframe is shot into silly bits by a Sortie Arctic Eximus Tech/Gunner; the Operator is projecting raw Void powers through the Warframe, you wouldn't expect an energy apparition to take any damage at all; the Operator is channeling Void powers through a purpose-built biomechanical construct. Even assuming extreme possibilities, remotely pulling out a sword due to sheer desperation isn't exactly a regular, usable power. If you really want those comparisons, aborting missions after using up all Revives isn't exactly a high-end superpower, the Necrons do it all the time except in open warfare.

If gameplay is canon, I spent most of the weekend picking up a variety of Warframes from the floor after they got their shit unceremoniously pushed in by a gaggle of red-and-black troopers because it's apparently a great idea to engage in a damage-tanking contest against a Baliff/Reaver Eximus without being dressed for that purpose.

Or how Nullifier fields no-sell all powers but don't instantly sever the link between Operator and Warframe despite the field being so tangible that it blocks gunfire. At least the various flavors of Coomba and Scrambus don't break the game's own settings over its knee.

>Rhino/Valkyr/Wukong
Yeah and Nekros can shake extra packets of breathable air out of someone's dismembered torso.

They aren't exactly middling superpowered beings but using Primarch/Demonbane comparisons to push them to the wayside just make your words look like that Aquarion memeimage that only manages to sell itself on how cringe-inducing it is.

>The Mod system
Definitely need a citation for this one. Meanwhile enemy armor and shields scale exponentially too.
>>
>>14803016
>Think Biobooster Guyver, plus Warhammer 40k, plus Gundams (Archwing)
C'mmon anon don't get his hopes that up. I haven't played in a while but I remember it not being that cool. Also mechs when
>>
>>14803146

Yeah, of course the enemies scale exponentially because both the Grineer and Corpus dig up ancient Orokin technology all the time and try to ape the Tenno.

Also, the thing is that you can never find the actual Tenno.

All you will ever fight if you fight the Tenno are respawning, never-tiring guyver-looking abominations of technocyte pumped with reality-warping energy.

There is no real way to find a Void Masked Liset, not to mention the Orbiter is perpetually Void Masked and therefore an awakened Operator can not be found in the Void, because the Void is pretty much Aleph Aleph (an infinity that contains all other infinities including itself).

Also as to the whole "not really that strong" thing... Yeah, some frames are just retardedly powerful.

But then you have Nova.

Boom, your skin is Antimatter.

Or Limbo. Boom, Demonbane is now his little bitch because the Rift Plane is within the Void and thus technically out of existence.

Or Nyx.

You know, the bitch that can mind-rape the Emperor with sheer force of will (we know she can mind control ANYTHING from the cinematic trailers, most of the bosses just have really high diminishing returns values for any form of CC because of balance).

Who else...

Oh yeah, Nekros.

Can pretty much do something only Chaos Gods do on the regular, rip your fucking soul out and make a soldier out of it that is multiple times stronger than you would have ever been.

Soul Punch is really overpowered if you remove the shackles of balanced gameplay.

Nekros is actually quite possibly the most gutted frame from lore to gameplay.

>>14803150

It is though.

Parkour 2.0 made it feel fucktons better, and thematically it really IS like Biobooster Guyver and 40k put together.

Except less grimderp.
>>
>>14803167
Can't say no to the Parkour 2.0 update, though I heard some had issues with it but I guess that's normal. I enjoyed it a lot.
Archwing did remind me of Gundam when the trailer came out and the first time I played it but after a while it got boring. It was either floating through a huge empty space or through a Corpus corridor. I wish they did more with it or fixed some things about it overall instead of adding more broken things (but that's the game in general).
When did you start to play the game anon? I'm curious to know.
>>
>>14802097
>tfw you will never make Primarchs look like pussies
Tenno are at best sanctioned psykers.
>>
>>14803192

U11, when Nekros came out.

Took a pretty long break at some point and started playing again in summer 2014.

>>14803197

Tenno are immortal space wizards with true reality-warping.

Even more so when you consider the fact that the frames are just glorified power limiters made by the Orokin to keep the Tenno from fucking shit up... Which failed pretty miserably.

Also, Nova.

Vulcan now has skin made of antimatter and is currently undergoing disintegration.

Nekros.

Magnus no longer even has that mass of Warp Energy for a soul.

Nyx.

The fucking Emperor is now a gibbering mind-slave.

I like to call these Hardpoint abilities, because they have no numbers to scale and work on anything.
>>
>>14803211
>true reality-warping
Except when in the presence of funny hats and glowing backpacks.

>frames are just glorified power limiters made by the Orokin to keep the Tenno from fucking shit up
They aren't limiters, they are safe conduits.

>I like to call these Hardpoint abilities, because they have no numbers to scale and work on anything.
Nova's offensive abilities all do fixed damage, Nekros' Soul Punch, the one ability he has to fuck up someone who is still alive, does fixed damage and Nyx's mindfuckery doesn't even work on bosses.
>>
>>14803434

Antimatter, RIPPING YOUR SOUL OUT, and Mind-Rape all scale infinitely and are just limited for the sake of game balance.

>Falling for Orokin propaganda

Warframes were ORIGINALLY meant to be safe conduits.

Then the space nazis (or the Orocuck as you should call them) killed the woman leading the project and made the travesty they call the somatic pods to try and mind control the Tenno through that dream bullshit.

Of course it stopped working after a while and the space wizard murderhobos single-handedly destroyed the Orokin empire in ONE NIGHT.

Oh, another ability.

Peacemakers have so much force behind the shots they can fire across dimensions.
>>
>>14802097
>A
>Fucking
>Scythe
>>
File: ReaperPrime.png (337KB, 1140x670px) Image search: [Google]
ReaperPrime.png
337KB, 1140x670px
>>14804028

Yup.

That one is actually an upsized Kama, this is what one of the actual scythes looks like.

There is also a giant transforming scythe for the space combat.
>>
File: kaszas scythe.jpg (229KB, 1600x1162px) Image search: [Google]
kaszas scythe.jpg
229KB, 1600x1162px
>>14804032

And this is the space combat scythe.
>>
File: NiceViewDE.jpg (1MB, 1920x1018px) Image search: [Google]
NiceViewDE.jpg
1MB, 1920x1018px
>>14802097
> Recommending a ded game

Fuck off shill. You're not that powerful, and any of the example you listed will kill us just as quickly by bombard missiles.

Also this game is a broken mess. 2 year old bugs still unfixed. powercreep and resource creep everywhere. Fucking nerfs every update. TWW delayed again. Do not let yourself be fooled into playing this korean grindfest
>>
>>14804056

I have been here since Update 11.

Nobody will miss you, manchild.

Oh, also.

>Dead

It still has one of the largest active playerbases on Steam alone, not even counting all the hardcore grindmasters that play off steam.
>>
File: Chinkframethen.gif (3MB, 480x268px) Image search: [Google]
Chinkframethen.gif
3MB, 480x268px
>>14803016
> Trin blessing nerf
> Excal EB fall off nerf
> Mirage Prism(ok this was a legit balance)
> Valk hysteria nerf(This too. fuck valkshitters)
> Nekros desecrate rerolls nerfed
> SOTD reduced to seven
> Volt discharge nerfed
> Mag
> Wukong's Primal Fury
> Explosion nerf
> Glaive nerf
> V hek/Hek nerf

Mark my words. They'll nerf Umbra Excal on the spot. If he ever fucking comes out.
>>
>>14804074

Trin Blessing was broken, Exalted Blade was never meant to be a long-range spam weapon, Nekros Desecrate was not a nerf but a Quality of Life change which most Nekros mains (including myself) fucking thanked for if anything, SOTD got a really good buff in how it always uses the strongest enemy, Discharge was useless in the first place, Wukong is bullshit, Explosives are cancer, Glaive deserved a nerf by the sole virtue of Loki-abusing braindead noobs, and Hek kinda needed that as well.

I celebrated when they nerfed explosions because I finally stopped seeing Tonkor spam. Stopped using it myself because of how disgustingly op it was.
>>
File: Beatenbyunturned.png (192KB, 730x847px) Image search: [Google]
Beatenbyunturned.png
192KB, 730x847px
>>14804065
>>
>>14804084

Yeah, so what.

Summer of 2016 was the biggest content drought I have experienced in a long time, and TWW will likely well triple the active playerbase just like TSD did.

Are you just gonna act all butthurt and fling shit or are you gonna say something meaningful?
>>
File: xzyyHuH.jpg (382KB, 1751x1026px) Image search: [Google]
xzyyHuH.jpg
382KB, 1751x1026px
>>14803211
> Tenno are immortal space wizards with true reality-warping.
> Gets fucked by magnetic procs

Meanwhile the space jews mass produced this fuck here.
>>
>>14804100

The Corpus worship Orokin technology, of course they would have Void Energy manipulation tech.

The nullifier crewmen are just carrying around the equivalent of Scranton Reality Anchors.

Also, magnetic procs are a carryover from older versions of the game before the Somatic Link became canon.

They should not fuck with the hud, and the whole "you no longer have any energy" thing was put in SPECIFICALLY as a counter to Trinity.

I remember back in the day when mag procs just made your hud all funky.
>>
>>14804081
>muh balance

Glad this game dieing
>>
>>14804234

Why, because your favorite crutch got rightfully nerfed and you were too lazy to use a proper weapon?
>>
>>14804244
> be stradavar
> already shit on release
> latest update nerfed me
> i went from a crappy soma to an even worse latron.
> this is apparently balanced

In other news TWW is delayed yet again. nice game your defending fag.
>>
>>14802097
Because death is boring
>>
> Qol mechanic nerfed
> youre spoiled and lazy

God this games community makes we want to gas them
>>
>>14804092
Look man, different anon here, I see you like a fuckton the game but you can't deny it's going downhill. I don't know how much time has this decline been going on but I can assure you it's like this because DE can't stop screwing the game. Instead of adding even more broken content, making reworks or nerfing this and that they should stop a bit and fix the game. Have you seen the new update? They just fixed an error that made you automaticaly fail a rescue mission in the Ocean Lab tileset. It's been almost a year since that tileset was launched and there's still things from years ago that are still broken.
The game is not dying due to content, it's dying because of DE's incompetence at properly making a game. It's no use having new players coming if they will be gone in some months because of constant errors.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.