[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /m/, what /m/ series in my backlog i something I need to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: backlog.png (55KB, 1228x927px) Image search: [Google]
backlog.png
55KB, 1228x927px
hey /m/, what /m/ series in my backlog i something I need to start watching immediately?

its votoms isn't it?
>>
>>14757776
Fucks sake Anon stop downloading a bajillion series at a time.
>>
VOTOMS or Utena
>>
>>14757776
If you already know the answer, why make this thread?

Don't come back until you have seen, at least, Shining Heresy.
>>
>>14757796

is Utena /m/?
>>
>>14757794

I got too anon, don't know how to torrent innaUni
>>
>>14757776
Would have said Escaflowne then VOTOMS. Drop Lain though, it's total trash. Nadia is also mediocre as fuck.
>>14757811
It isn't /m/ nor is it even decent.
>>
>>14757851

is lain one of those series that is entry-level as fuck or is this anon baiting?
>>
>>14757794
>not downloading almost anything you would possibly watch for an upcoming deployment
>>
>>14757860
>Lain
>entry level

It's a very bad example of a dementia anime.
>>
>>14757872
>dementia anime
like, m night shamalan tier? or not as bad but still pretty bad
>>
>>14757860
I wouldn't say it's entry level, but it's one level under.
It's the "look at me watching a deep 90s cartoon that isn't dragonball" level.
>>
>>14757875
It is "so bad it doesn't know what the hell it is" bad and snobs will go out of their way to defend MUH DIFFURENT
>>
>>14757883
In fact just to add to this I saw Haibane Reimei on your backlog, watch that instead, it's probably the best slice of life anime ever made.
>>
>>14757875
>m night shamalan tier?
Shamylan is more psychological and horror, dementia is more like silent Russian movies before the invention of sound.
>>
Also delete claymore and delete G gundam. Wait for G's BD to come out in like a month before watching it.
>>
If you haven't seen Aquarion yet do so. If you want something less than 78 episodes of absolute amazement go with Nobunaga The Fool.
>>
>>14757913
>Also delete claymore
Ignore this guy, Claymore is one of the best anime ever made.
>>
Azumanga.
>>
>>14757927

I get /a/, but I'm asking /m/ for /m/ shit, I will get on Aumanga asap
>>
File: 1421275748819.png (280KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1421275748819.png
280KB, 640x480px
>>14757925
>>14757913

who do I trust?
>>
Drop Katanagatari or just skip to the final episode, everyone as either stupid or obnoxious and almost frame is loaded with someone running their mouth without end so you'll be reading more than watching; basically everything wrong with One Punch Man but on steroids.
>>
>>14757932
when in doubt watch something for yourself and decide on your own.

always take everything on 4chan with a grain of salt

even this
>>
G Gundam in sub
>>
>>14757969
seconded, I avoided the dub on purpose because of name changes and I prefer dubs
>>
>>14757851
>Lain
>Nadia
>Utena

>Bad

You got me.

>>14757811
Adolescence is.
>>
>>14758006
>You got me.
No, Nadia is mediocre, the other two are bad, they should be avoided as hell though
>>
>>14758023
I thought everybody liked Utena? or is that just /a/
>>
>>14757969
The dub is better though
>>
>>14758034
just /a/ and ANN
>>
>>14758141
>ANN likes it that means it's bad

Found the G-Rectard.
>>
>>14758164
Except I don't care for G-Reco nor did I imply that so your strawman is not present
>>
File: nadia_weekly_anime.jpg (470KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nadia_weekly_anime.jpg
470KB, 1280x720px
>>14757776
Nadia or Code Geass
>>
>>14758034
It's very repetitious, incredibly poorly animated, has little in the way of plot, few to no characters that are even likable by the end, and it's yet another show that clearly wants to say something, but the authors were too lazy to actually have a cohesive theme to explore with any real depth and instead elected to use a bunch of garbage symbolism to give off the illusion of meaning

/a/ loves it for the same reason they love Eva: they're stupid underageb& faggots who want to act superior to their boogeymen through championing a show that makes them appear intelligent regardless of the actual qualities of said show. And of course, by this point, its status as a "thinking man's anime" has been parroted so much that all discussion of it amounts to a giant circlejerk of ignorance.
>>
>>14759625
All of that is fucking bullshit, and ether you know it and just try to act smug or you are an idiot.
I love it when series explores characters and that's what Utena constantly does.
In 99% of episodes it asks two questions, who is the next duelist and why.

That's not some 2deep4u stuff, that's a simple question and usually simple answer.

It even has a whole story arch that basically says "hey these side characters are people too" and I love it.
>>
>>14759639
>All of that is fucking bullshit
It's super repetitive, It's got more stock footage than GGG, and not even including the stock footage every episode is basically the same, A shadow play, into slice of life stuff, into a confrontation, into a duel, and it's continued in every episode, Even the black rose arc would have been better if it didn't have fights and instead focused only on character building because even by the end they go "Just kidding doesn't count lol" as it rolls into the final arc.
And as far as I'm concerned "Few to no likable character" is a personal opinion, by the end the only characters I liked were Nanami, and Juri. Everyone was a horrible person, or just ended up being a no backbone walk over.
So you really can't peg it for being "all bullshit" when half of it I agree with him completely. He may go off base when he starts getting into the boogieman of who likes it, but it definitely has a few problems.
>>
>>14757941
>watch something for yourself and decide on your own.
Make sure to watch everything in alphabetical order. It's the only way to get through Gundam.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.