[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first movie was excellent >Second movie is called lovers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

>first movie was excellent
>Second movie is called lovers yet botches both romances
What the fuck were the thinking? Were they thinking at all? Dropped, halfway through the second film.
Not only was her arc rushed and ended prematurely, Four doesn't even look like herself not nearly as cute. Beltorchika's and Amuros subplot was almost nonexistent and would feel shoehorned to anyone unfamiliar with the story.
Not to mention Kamille doesn't even react to what happened to her. He immediately starts putting moves on Fa literally less than an hour later in-story time, or however long it takes to ride a rocket
>>
>>14757729
they dropped the Kilimanjaro part of Zeta as well as Dakar iirc so the movies are shit.
>>
>>14757729
You're a fucking idiot.

>Dropped, halfway through the second film.
They're hour and a half movies, just fucking finish them.

>would feel shoehorned to anyone unfamiliar with the story.
Compilation movies are a way to rewatch the series without needing to watch all 50 episodes again. They're meant for people who have already seen it. If you watch A New Translation without seeing the series first you fucked up.

>He immediately starts putting moves on Fa literally less than an hour later in-story time
Fa is the one he loves not Four.
>>
File: 1472758790331.jpg (238KB, 984x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472758790331.jpg
238KB, 984x720px
>>14757754
>If you watch A New Translation without seeing the series first you fucked up.
How would I know they changed shit otherwise? Opinion disregarded for Stupidity
>>14757738
They DROPPED Dakar? No Char speech?
Fuck this!
>>
>>14757729
>Beltorchika's and Amuros subplot was almost nonexistent and would feel shoehorned to anyone unfamiliar with the story.

Good riddance, they were easily the worst characters in Zeta and made me cringe every fucking time.
>>
>>14757899
>How would I know sunrise edited a 40 hour series into 5
>>
>>14757951
Then they shouldve cut Four out entirely because she only serves to make the Movie nonsensical
>>
File: 1472704470554.jpg (68KB, 612x610px) Image search: [Google]
1472704470554.jpg
68KB, 612x610px
>>14757899
>How would I know they changed shit otherwise?

I don't know, maybe because Zeta Gundam is a fucking 50 episode series while A New Translation only three 1 1/2 hour movies?

You can't really be this stupid.
>>
>>14758002
Lol.
>>
>>14758002
I don't think you understand what he's saying, otherwise I'm not understanding what you're saying or why that other guy finds it funny.
>>
>>14757729
>A New Translation
>editing a 40 episode TV series into an hour and a half movies
>new animation
I don't know how the fuck you thought this would be a good substitute for the show, it should've been obvious that they'd change things in the story as well as leave shit out. Grow a fucking pair and stop crying.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.