[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been away for a long time, animating sexy cyborg things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Barzam colour scheme.jpg (938KB, 2335x1313px) Image search: [Google]
Barzam colour scheme.jpg
938KB, 2335x1313px
I've been away for a long time, animating sexy cyborg things to earn my two ham sandwiches per day.
What have I missed, /m/? Have there been any series worth watching? Any new Sidonia or anything yet?
>>
>>14753784
Watch Macross Delta and Gundam IBO.
>>
>>14753784
Can't wait to see that warframe animation.
>>14753818
While I can't say anything about Macross since I haven't watched it, IBO is a mixed bag, while it stays away from beamspam and haremshit which ruined certain other shows, it has a awful pace with tons of "QUALITY" moments, the main character in an emotionless black hole and there is a lack of suit variation, however if you can look past these faults it is a decent watching experience.
>>
>>14753784
Hey Otaking, I'd recommend Active Raid if you like stuff kinda like Patlabor but outside of that last season was rather dull for mechs.
>>
>>14753784
Watch Active Raid and Kuromukuro.
>>
You didn't miss much.

But it would be interesting to see your opinion of Iron Blooded Orphans' animation, particularly in parts that many consider less than stellar.

It's easy for non-animators to talk shit about stuff like the pelvic thrust space dodging but I want to hear from someone who draws for a paycheck what they think is going on from the animator's point of view.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY2V7hX-WJw Otaking its true that you made this?
>>
>>14753875
>IBO stays away from haremshit

u wot m8
>>
>>14753924
>Otaking its true that you made this?

Nah. Sweet, sweet Yakuza pachinko money made that.

>>14753818
>Macross Delta
I've given up on Macross. CG Valkyries have no place existing except in the VF-X series of Playstation game intros.

>>14753878
>>14753891
>Active Raid

I'll give it a go! I know nothing about it at all so could be an interesting blind watch.

>>14753907
>But it would be interesting to see your opinion of Iron Blooded Orphans' animation,

I guess it's probably going to be usual case of anime studios just being kind of shitty these days. We live in current year, where stuff like that Berserk series is seen as totally acceptable.
>>
>>14753996
At least watch the first episode for the sweet VF breakdancing which never appears again.
>>
>>14753784
Is warframe any good?
>>
>>14754005
It's an endless farm.
There's number crunchery if you're into that but it's about on par with MonHun in how the fun comes entirely from farming for gear.

As far as perpetual beta free games go though it's pretty decent and could've been parlayed into a paid game by now I think. Pretty decent treatment of the darksector lore AFAIK.
>>
>>14754005
I've never played it

This seems to be a common issue that people have though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YsryLqQ1rY
>>
>>14753784
>those overly amount of lines + saturation in the background that clash with the foreground

Otaking have you considered getting an assistant to do/fix backgrounds for you?
>>
>>14753784
Yo Otaking
>What have I missed, /m/?
Not much really, unless you miss shitposting for some reason.
>Have there been any series worth watching?
Maybe Thunderbolt, at least that looks good.
>Any new Sidonia or anything yet?
Nope.

By the way, have you been doing your basic exercises? Your trait in that image looks shaky as hell, which is a shame since you've gotten a lot better overall.

I hope you're not indulging in that bad tracing habit of yours anymore either.
>>
>>14754005

What >>14754012 said. It is a game where you grind to get gun parts, grind to level the guns, then take your new guns to grind for the next set of gun parts. It is all about running the missions over and over to get stuff so you can get more stuff.

I kinda love it.
>>
Warframe might look alright but you really don't want to invest your time with it after you learn how dishonest the developers are. It boils down to this:

>grind for frame/weapon (frames often involve multiple waiting periods between building the parts to make it then the frame itself)

>clear missions for the reward of unlocking more missions that are just the same set of game modes and bosses that are mostly damage sponges (you will be doing this all numerous times because the rng will screw you over to some degree)

>the pvp is absolute garbage with shit balance, good luck finding enough people to play it with

That's all there is to Warframe, that's it. The only reward you get for playing it and investing your time in it is the encouragement to waste more time in it to do the same things over and over. The developers don't know what they're doing with the "story", they don't have a defined narrative or proper endgame, and they've been banking off of their devoted playerbase who are too dumb to realize they're pumping money into one of the most basic skinner boxes of this decade. The developers NEVER meet their deadlines, use the PC playerbase as unpaid beta testers for the console versions, and silence and ignore any legitimate criticism for their game because they know this is the best they can do.
>>
>>14753995
it's not as prevalent as Try
>>
>>14754755
>se the PC playerbase as unpaid beta testers for the console versions, and silence and ignore any legitimate criticism for their game because they know this is the best they can do.
Sounds like fucking Gaijin and War Blunder.
>>
>>14755754
Indeed, I can't believe I spent so long playing War Thunder... and I never actually spent a buck. Even if I had paid it would have been the same grind just for slightly less time (the more you go the longer it take to gate anything) and you are screwed if you are bad at the game because you get more point if you are a pro-gamer or paid for boost.

Now I'm rambling, fuck that game, it's pretty but not worth paying
>>
>>14753995
there is one seemingly emotionless main character

their childhood friend has a crush on them

the hot princess has a crush on them

the seemingly emotionless character likes the hot princess

kind of annoyed by the characterization, but not a harem, not even a love triangle
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.