[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has it been long enough for us to feel sad for AGE's wasted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: gundam_age_logo_by_animedark2.png (96KB, 2313x447px) Image search: [Google]
gundam_age_logo_by_animedark2.png
96KB, 2313x447px
has it been long enough for us to feel sad for AGE's wasted potential instead of pissed over it's execution?
>>
AGE didn't have nearly the potential I keep seeing people say it did.
>>
>>14753195
I felt like that ever since Age FX debuted
>>
>>14753195

Plenty of people have felt that way about it since it aired, never mind several years later.

>>14753208

It could do a couple of things Gundam generally doesn't do, at least within the space of a single show, like following 3 separate protagonists and supporting casts over the course of a single conflict and seeing how it affects each of them and how each of them affect each other, how they change over time and what the war does to them. It made use of Mars as a point of conflict and colony instead of Lagrangian colonies, which isn't a massive change, but is something I can see some people wanting or liking, at least in theory. It also introduced the possibility of non-human, or at least non-Terran antagonists, and very different enemy mechanical design from what Gundam normally does. At least for Gen 1. The concept of changing wears every fight was also introduced, which could be horribly toyetic if they made more use of it, but could also introduced a lot of variety and a new element of strategy in to fights, since most units only have a handful of static backpacks, rather than a machine that can make new ones for almost any situation.

There's probably other stuff too, but the generations thing and the possibility of seeing how a war affects different people in the present as well as in the future thanks to successive generations is really the big one, and personally I find that to hold a lot more potential than SEED or F91, two other Gundam entries that are often cited by people as holding untapped potential.
>>
gundams were ok plot was no ok
>>
>>14753195
You mean like having long discussions like SEED Destiny? No, I like the mobile suit designs but there's nothing to discuss about it.
>>
File: 1468522676007.jpg (39KB, 700x350px) Image search: [Google]
1468522676007.jpg
39KB, 700x350px
Only underaged faggots thought age was good
>>
I liked the first two gens, unironically. They were really flawed but I never felt like they were outright bad.

I was groaning at every opportunity for the last 15 episodes.
>>
File: 1877786598.jpg (121KB, 800x720px) Image search: [Google]
1877786598.jpg
121KB, 800x720px
>>14753286
The AGE universe isn't that interesting and nothing would've happened at all if the Vagan weren't stupid enough to stay on the Mars dying of space cancer.
I like genocide grandpa tho, he's high quality meme.
>>
Now, if we had proper tech mixing instead of full body striker packs...
>>
>>14755206
>>
Liking Asemu or the second gen in general is a mistake.

Please do not repeat this mistake.
>>
File: 1329090650335.jpg (277KB, 474x800px) Image search: [Google]
1329090650335.jpg
277KB, 474x800px
>>14756521
Don't be hating on SUPER PILOT.

What was the song that kicks in when he completely dominates that Diesel fucker anyway?
>>
>>14756575
>What was the song that kicks in when he completely dominates that Diesel fucker anyway?

This one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0-qNHDM22Q
>>
>>14756584
YES!
>>
>>14756521
Shut the fuck up, VF. You like Kio and the third gen, that's disgusting.
>>
>>14756619
Seriously?

Didn't know the old man was senile already, thats a damn shame.
>>
>>14756619
Kio's a good boy who only wanted good things to happen.

Not Asemu, though.

Asemu's a bad boy.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.