[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>humanoid race where women have menopause at age 18 Japan,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1778898.jpg (133KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1778898.jpg
133KB, 600x800px
>humanoid race where women have menopause at age 18

Japan, can you be any more Japan than this?

>also they're all named after made-up words from Jabberwocky, which was written by Lewis Carroll, patron saint of lolicons

I see what you did there
>>
>>14750791
>Japan, can you be any more Japan than this?
They could make some kind of Terminator-style evil robot empire bent on destroying all of mankind also build loli robots for some reason.
>>
File: 423696_p0.jpg (114KB, 554x800px) Image search: [Google]
423696_p0.jpg
114KB, 554x800px
>>14750805
Weren't the humanoid robots "leftovers" from before the robots killed the humans in the Earth they came from?
>>
I'm pretty sure I had an Orguss toy when I was a kid.
>>
>>14750805
This is where I would post the lolibots rule the Earth story if I had it.
>>
Is Orguss worth watching?
>>
>>14754249
the original not really
02 absolutely
>>
>>14750791
>Lewis Carroll, patron saint of lolicons
I haven't read Alice in Wonderland or Through the Looking Glass. Is there really anything intentionally loli in those books, or are they just easy to turn into loli fodder?

It was pretty bizarre when I was browsing a bookstore and found this pic in the "classic literature" section, on the opposite side of the store from the weeb-shelves where it belongs. Looks like some localization company just decided to publish something free domain so they could slap some LN-style illustrations into it.
>>
>>14755657
Here's the pic I forgot.
>>
>>14755657
It's not so much the book itself, but quotes from Lewis Carrol.
The most famous being something along the lines of "boys always look to me like they need pants, girls should not be covered at any age".
>>
>>14755669
Well, that and his asking the parents of a young girl for permission to marry her didn't really do him any favors.
>>
>>14755699
Didn't he also painted children naked or something.

Though I think that was considered "socially acceptable" at the time but given all the other stuff he did...
>>
File: history of anime.jpg (164KB, 500x375px)
history of anime.jpg
164KB, 500x375px
>>
>>14755660
>good breeding
Either that text is from 50 years ago or it was written by the same person who commissioned the illustration
>>
>>14755657
>>14755669
Through the Looking Glass begins with a poem, "Child of the pure unclouded brow", addressed to Carroll's LGF who has sadly grown up and (according to the poem) forgotten about him.
>>
Kei was awesome, always trying to get laid and had a robot built on the rule of cool.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.