[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you see a Killer the Butcher concert? Zambot 3 thread and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Would you see a Killer the Butcher concert? Zambot 3 thread and since I've only seen this and Ideon for my non-Gundam Tomino I was wondering which series I should watch next? Dunbine looks interesting but I have just about anything he's done at my disposal which is available.

Also
>Those last 6 or so episodes of Zambot with the human bombs
Christ that got to some heavy shit in some places
>>
File: 1433890862529.jpg (393KB, 1057x1418px) Image search: [Google]
1433890862529.jpg
393KB, 1057x1418px
>>14743116
My advice is, go straight to Xabungle next. It's less heavier.
>>
>>14743116
Gian / Butcher
The Killing G tour 2016
>>
>>14743178

Gen Urobutcher is the manager or maybe Gaizok himself
>>
>>14743116
This show needs some BluRay and touched up subs. At least Shin_Getter was okay and didn't put those colored subs that were all the rage in the mid 00's. Thanks, anon. I need some feels today so I think I'll marathon the human bomb episodes.
>>
>>14744206

Aki's death took me by complete and utter surprise, what's worse is we also saw it coming miles away as soon as she was brought onto the ship. More importantly, did anyone else expect Kouzuki to betray the humans and side with Gaizok to battle the Jin family? I'm honestly pretty glad he mended his relationship with Kappei before everything was settled in the end.

But yes, Zambot really needs a BD release. It'd look fantastic with one. Was Ideon the last Tomino show they released on BD and are they planning anymore of his non-Gundam stuff?

Also thoughts on Butcher, was he a memorable villain? I say he was pretty imposing and did his job damn well. No idea where he ranks in the grand scheme of Tomino villains but I'd imagine he would be in the top five or ten.

Also did anyone get a proto-Gurren Lagann vibe from the final space battle? I wonder if Zambot had an influence on it and Araki for Jojo too, giving how the marks of the human bombs are stars on people's backs which wouldn't surprise me if it inspired him to create the Joestar birthmark.
>>
File: Zambot Char.png (2MB, 1093x870px) Image search: [Google]
Zambot Char.png
2MB, 1093x870px
>>14743131
Xabungle isn't that good, not of his comedies are imo. Just watch Dunbine, I liked it way better than Brain Powerd, King Gainer, or any other non-Gundam Tomino show. Better than a lot of Gundam I'd say as well.

This is assuming you've already seen Be Invoked. I would say that is his best anime work besides maybe Turn A or 0079
>>
>>14744206
Zambot pretty much just has a DVD release at the moment (though honestly, blu-rays would provide a fair excuse for Kaixe Rho to revisit it).
>>
>>14744233
Dunbine BD was quite a while ago but hasn't come out yet, we also recently got Victory Gundam BD in the last year I think
>>
>>14743116
Watch Zambot first because it's shorter and Dunbine later.

Dunbine is basically Z Gundam with less unlikeable characters, the metaphysical bullshit actually is well integrated to the plot and the show has a very satisfying setting shift by around episode 28-30.
>>
>Keiko wears a delicious cowgirl outfit throughout the ED theme
>Doesn't wear it in the actual series
BLASPHEMOUS
>>
>tfw L-Gaim would have been the best by far if it was like 10-15 episodes shorter

shit fucking DRAGGGS in the second half. Also the ending was kind of dumb, even though the last ~5 or so episodes were really great
>>
>>14743116
>Would you see a Killer the Butcher concert?
Yes, I'd see any band who called themselves Killer the Butcher.

>which series I should watch next?
Daitarn 3 is the perfect fun follow-up to the grim ending of Zambot 3, I'd recommend that.
>>
>>14745189
DAITARN 3.
It's the only option, took you guys long enough.
>Dunbine.
>>
>>14744290
When have special ED outfits ever been in their shows?

Never have been, never will be
>>
>>14745437
>>14745189

Looks like I'll watch Daitarn 3 then follow it up with Dunbine. Daitarn and Zambot seem like they could be spiritual siblings considering it sounds like they deal with the same concept.
>>
>>14746067
Not quite. The villains want to turn everyone into robots, the MC is much older (as well as basically being Moore-era James Bond), and there's less emphasis on plot. Oh, and the mech itself is the carrier ship.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.