[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this Literally Perfect: the mech? I can see it destroying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: Zeorymer mei-oh.jpg (102KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Zeorymer mei-oh.jpg
102KB, 960x720px
Is this Literally Perfect: the mech?

I can see it destroying Gurren Lagann.
>>
>>14731669
If you mean ''one-hit kill'' perfect then yes and it would be no challenge to him to take out GL.
>>
>>14731669
>I can see it destroying Gurren Lagann.
That isn't that hard of an accomplishment among mechs, there are plenty that can.
>>
>>14731853
One hit kill is supposed to be perfect right?

Nigger is basically immortal.

I'm not sure how it dies in the last episode, I guess it mei-oh itself?
>>
No, that's Rahxephon. Even before Rahxephon achieved god mode, it only took damage once, and all that amounted to was a little chip breaking off of it

Rahxephon was a very boring show
>>
>>14731669
>destroying Gurren Lagann.
Not hard to do.
>>
Zeorymer has such a powerful ending, goddamn.

Sortie at dawn!
>>
>>14735919
>>14731865
Maybe he means Tengen Toppa? Which I kinda doubt but who cares, 'who would win in a fight' debates are shipping arguments for guys.
>>
>>14736494
I'm meaning any Gurren Lagann variant.

Just teleport inside them and Mei-out them apart.
>>
>>14736494
>Maybe he means Tengen Toppa?
That isn't even much of an accomplishment among God mecha. I question if there are any God mecha weaker than TTGL.
>>
Doesn't have a Gundam face so no
>>
I checked MAL to see what gay internet kids think about it and there seems to be an equal amount of "wow this kicked ass" vs. "FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT I'D RATHER SUCK AIDS BLOOD OUT OF A CAPYBARA'S ANUS"

That type of conflicting general public reaction generally means an interesting OVA so I'm gonna watch it, I like the human and mech designs so whatever
>>
>>14731669
Yeah it can because of it being able to harness infinite energies from different dimensions.
>>
>>14731669

How can it be perfect when it isn't even Great.
>>
>>14736703
This is what happens when you take "because it looks cool" too far
>>
>>14736703
I love how angular and stuff the Zeorymer mecha are
>>
>>14731669
If you had to guess, what do you think would be the principle behind Zeorymer's annihilating attacks?
>>
>>14739399
Ten, the sun so either nuclear energy or photon energy.
>>
>>14731669
Does anyone have links for the manga? Internet refuses to help me.
>>
>>14736501
Well, most God mecha are basically end game plot devices, rather than meaning to participate in action sequences like the TTGL. Still, it's the fact that it was used by the heroes for the climax action that makes the TTGL so memorable compared to other god mecha.
>>
>>14739500
Cept TTGL ultimately accomplishes nothing since it was just Lagann-hen that mattered to beat it. I find most God mech more interesting or impressive than TTGL. Most, not all, I prefer it to say the snorefest that is Elder God Demonbane and how perfect it is or similar boring shit. But stuff like Getter Emperor is a far more interesting God mech than TTGL.
>>
>>14739518
>Cept TTGL ultimately accomplishes nothing since it was just Lagann-hen that mattered to beat it.
Lagann wouldn't have gotten there by itself. And the TTGL still gets almost an entire episode's worth of battle footage in the protagonist role.

Compare with the Getter Emperor that is just this vague future threat, not really piloted by the main cast we follow.
>>
>>14739613
>Compare with the Getter Emperor that is just this vague future threat, not really piloted by the main cast we follow.
Someone didn't read Shin or Arc
>>
>>14739485
Will post link when I get home
>>
>>14739430
'Ten', especially with the character they used, is more like 'the heavens'.

>>14739399
I thought something spelled it out, maybe a model blurb or something?

The Dimensional Coupling System it uses connects to what is effectively a dimension of pure energy and hits you in the face with a ridiculous amount of it.
>>
>>14739944
>The Dimensional Coupling System
that's the thing that needs a loli cervix to work, right
>>
>>14739952
In the manga, I suppose.
>>
>>14739818
Nvm, the link was deleted
>>
>>14739944
Heaven is the sky, the sky has the sun, ya know?
>>
>>14736767
How is it taking it too far?

Keep in mind this created for one game and the game makes you forego every other secret bonus to get.

So no, it didn't go too far, because it deserves to be cool as fuck.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.