[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Mo Show got fucked hard in the ass by Bandai. >Facebook

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

So Mo Show got fucked hard in the ass by Bandai.

>Facebook shut down
>Product listings being pulled on several sites
>Stock seized directly from their warehouses

Was looking forward to their Qan[T] too.
>>
>>14718528

literally will never have this now
>>
>>14718529
>>
>>14718532
>>
>>14718535
>>
I thought their MB Qant was original, were they not calling it a Gundoom and fell into the firing range?
Also, where are you getting the news about warehouse seizures from?
>>
>>14718529
>literally will never have this now
>literally
As to opposed to figuratively? Careful how you use that word, anon.

Also, you should try googling shit before you make outrageous claims.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/361695295942?lpid=82&chn=ps&ul_noapp=true
>>
>>14718528
fuck, if I preordered this then I'm fucked?
>>
>>14718555
the definition of literally was literally changed because literally no one was using it correctly
>>
Probably it got shut down because either:

A) They were stupid enough to actually use the name "Metal build Pro" for a line that was meant to cash in on the popularity of bandai's "Metal Build" line.

B) Bandai has plans to release a metal build Quanta at some point (Which is likely given how well Setsuna's two other gundams sold).
>>
File: image.png (177KB, 179x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
177KB, 179x400px
>>
>>14718555
"Literally" literally means "figuratively" now, anon. It's one of its meanings in the dictionary and everything.
>>
>>14718555
>>14718716
>>14720508
The use of "literally" as a hyperbolic emphasis dates back to the fucking 16th century at least.
>>
This really sucks as I had this pre-ordered. Luckily, the store I pre-ordered from is good with refunds.
>>
What the fuck? How did Bandai actually get a Chinese manufacturer shut down? Are their powers increasing? Is DM next?
>>
Good, those arm proportions look awful, as do the yellow vents on the legs.
>>
>>14721068
It's not difficult since workers at factories are usually part-times, and Bandai can get any news they want by spending a bit cash on those people.
There is NO secret in China.
>>
>>14721073
The arms are only a little short, it's just noticeable because they actually extended the crotch piece a little
>>
>>14721081
The blue wrist piece is a little too small, which would not be so bad if it weren't for those disproportionately large hands. They just look bad together. I also don't like the contours of the left shoulder.
>>
>>14719772
it is most likely the former
there's a video running around about this situation, which I leanr from the saint seiya myth cloth figures, as there are fucking tons of copies of those, which in some cases are already on par to bandai's quality.
the main issue were the fucking boxes, as the knock offs were using the very same advertising images in the boxes, and apparently that was enough to raid some of those factories
in this case, it seems the issue was the name, otherwise, moshow would have been fucked the moment they released that 1/72 Strike gundam
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.