[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know it's Tomino we're talking about, but some characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Astonaige_0087.gif (49KB, 385x550px) Image search: [Google]
Astonaige_0087.gif
49KB, 385x550px
I know it's Tomino we're talking about, but some characters really shouldn't deserve the shitty deaths they got.
>>
>>14712796
How'd he go again? And didn't he make it thur Zeta and ZZ?
>>
>>14712801

He tries to stop Chan from being stupid and ends up being blown into space.
>>
>>14712796
He was like on of the few post 0079 characters that wasnt introduced in the movie and they just waisted him. Fuck CCA.
>>
>>14712806
I completely forgot this happened and now I'm mad all over.
>>
>>14712806

Such a stupid way to die. I'm glad Chan got fucked over by Hathaway.
>>
>>14712922
Yeah it was retarded. Hey this movie is kind of a climax for UC and we have all these characters we could use from years and years of developing shit across multiple series... but nah let's throw in Kayra and Chan and pretend we give a shit about them.
>>
File: 58461.jpg (35KB, 198x285px) Image search: [Google]
58461.jpg
35KB, 198x285px
>>14712796
BAHNINGU TAICHOOOOOO!
>>
>>14713285
>>14712922
At least Beltorchika's children does a slightly better job with this. Though not too much.
>>
>>14713287
Poor Burning, his death really came outta nowhere. And just after he had obtained the documents on operation stardust too.
>>
>>14713299
I wish Sunrise had accepted Beltorchika's Children instead of what we got.
>>
>>14713508
To be fair, the moment he realized the got the secret documents and didn't reveal them to the viewer, he tripped one of the biggest death flags there is. Doesn't make it suck any less.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (63KB, 888x668px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
63KB, 888x668px
>>
>>14713947
I caught a glimpse of Lalah in this pic and thought she was Miharu with a tan or under different lighting. I thought:
>well, I guess Kai's girlfriend is going to end up being really important if she's on the DVD cover.
Then she falls off the Gunperry, and I'm:
>well, I guess she survived the fall somehow.
>>
>>14713287
I bought the GM Custom kit for Burning. No regrets.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.