[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT what good things came out of bad or otherwise lackluster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: y7dL4n.gif (635KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
y7dL4n.gif
635KB, 480x270px
ITT what good things came out of bad or otherwise lackluster works?

I'll start Gundam Build Fighters Try's OP2 was really catchy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T4N6zN1nx4
>>
File: sWfWKRJ.png (627KB, 617x959px) Image search: [Google]
sWfWKRJ.png
627KB, 617x959px
Brain Powerd's opening and the antibody designs.
>>
>>14709444
The soundtrack of Try in general was good.
I hummed along to both OPs and EDs
>>
>>14709444
I liked when they added sound effects to it.
>>
File: 46688219.jpg (109KB, 1207x698px) Image search: [Google]
46688219.jpg
109KB, 1207x698px
>>14709444

I always have a good laugh at that scene, especially after Sekai just chuck the pistol at the Mock
>>
>>14709495

Shame it didn't stick and we FUCK TRAINING AND LEARNING
>>
>>14709502
>Specialize in melee
>Suck at pistols
>Team already has both a guy who specializes in long range and a unit with decent range options.
>Can tank rounds, close gaps quickly, and literally kick up tornadoes at this point in the series anyways.
>Faggots online mad he chose to increase his melee abilities rather than training to become mediocre in a role already covered by his teammates.
>>
>>14709581
>Muh MC should never try to improve and get better because he's the best and has the best MS and is invincible
>>
>>14709655
Your reasoning is that you want to take Bruce Lee and turn him into Arnold's character in Commando. Think about that for a second
>>
>>14709444
I liked that one brief scene during the finals where Fumina decided to regain her personality outside of lusting after Sekai dick and fucked around with Yuuma joking about Gundam dialogue tropes.

>>14709581
>chose to increase his melee abilities

It sounds reasonable when you put it like that rather than what actually happened which was him just screaming harder before pulling completely bullshit abilities out of his ass like the time he beat edgelord.
>>
>>14709686

My reasoning is that I want Sekai to put some effort into learning the game instead of steam rolling everything with magic kung fu that shouldn't even be programmed into the game to start with
>>
>>14709701
That's a different matter than having him learn a whole different skillset. If the kids good at martial arts let him Chicken How Are You, don't give him a rifle and say "stick to this".

As for the programming thing you could say that Sei built the kit do that whenever it kicked it shot fire from it's legs, the limits a builder has to work with seem kinda limitless if you've got the building skills/output to use them.
>>
>>14709746

You need the actual game to read what the kit can do.

This is why the game makes no sense.
>>
GP02, GM Cannon, GM Custom, and every MA in 0083
>>
>>14709862
I assumed that the GP Base contained a lot of the extra data like the RG System and stuff.
>>
E7 AO OP2

Basically because it resembles the first OP of E7
>>
>>14709444
Overall, Try's soundtrack is a lot better than the first season. Too bad the music direction is fucking shit and there's a lot of unused tracks in the album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4w_xzlM29g&index=22&list=PLb_rOGCeWULMPAQdoc7y0XBSIPfVayqAb
>>
>>14709701
>My reasoning is that I want Sekai to put some effort into learning the game instead of steam rolling everything with magic kung fu that shouldn't even be programmed into the game to start with

Yeah, because every ms uses guns and no gundam has ever used magic kung fu before sekai broke the rules.
>>
File: Pepe Gundam.jpg (77KB, 600x804px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Gundam.jpg
77KB, 600x804px
IBO gave us the Gusion
>>
>>14709692
It sounds reasonable when you put it like that rather than what actually happened which was him just screaming harder before pulling completely bullshit abilities out of his ass like the time he beat edgelord.

I still think they should have found some happy medium so he didn't shit out those attacks. Maybe giving him gauntlets that let him absorb beams so he could pull off those bullshit attacks.
>>
>>14711541
BB already has absorb system. Thats why it basically has unlimited particles. It has the perfected versions of the three plavsky systems Sei started tinkering with on star build strike.
>>
A/Z's soundtrack was straight fire
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.