[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished Sunrise Eiyuutan R. I'll post a bunch of info

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 55

File: ser.jpg (48KB, 351x500px) Image search: [Google]
ser.jpg
48KB, 351x500px
Just finished Sunrise Eiyuutan R. I'll post a bunch of info here so it stays in the archive. Feel free to ask any questions.

- Story -
The world where the story takes place is divided into a bunch of islands, separated by a sea of clouds called Cloudstream. This Cloudstream is harmful to anything not protected by a barrier, so the past attempts to travel between the islands ended in disaster. When the story begins, the battleship Astante has been completed. It has the Cloud System, making travel between islands finally possible.
The main character is one Kanji Akatsuki. His father Kyou and sister Rie are supporting characters. Kyou was to be the captain of the Astante, but he stays behind to you time to launch towards the next island, Terra.
The main conflict is caused by Drake Luft, from Aura Battler Dunbine. His army is invading your world, and they're running around causing havoc on every island, mainly because their ships are shielded from the Cloudstream.

- G-Breaker -
This is kinda confusing, but G-Breaker actually debuted in SRW Alpha (DC version), it didn't have its own game yet. On Sunrise Eiyuutan, you play as the son of the main character of G-Breaker (Kyou Akatsuki), and although I haven't played G-Breaker yet, I don't know if there's indeed a robot called G-Breaker. In Eiyuutan, you use the Gunblaze A/B, which is the starting robot in G-Breaker.
>>
- Battle System -
The battle system is kinda like chess. You have an energy bar, and can launch three robots per turn. To launch a robot, you use energy (giving this energy to the robot). The robots themselves only have 1 or 2 attacks, and the main ones have a special attack. Once you use an attack, the robot's energy is depleted, and you must put it back into the ship. If the ship still has energy available, you can relaunch the robot in the same turn.

The main strategic factor comes from using two resources: robots and items. When a robot is destroyed, you don't lose it for that battle; it gets put into a "revival queue". The same for items. Every turn, one thing is returned at random: a robot or an item. So the strategy comes from not overusing items, or mixing too many items with robots (because they're returned randomly). It's an interesting system, but it becomes kinda boring with time.
Everything is refilled once the battle ends, so items are actually infinite, and robots have no repair costs.

To tell you the truth, there's actually no incentive to do battle at all, because the only things you gain are items to be sold for money. However, the only things you can spend money on are items and robots, both of which are infinite (they replenish after battle). Once you buy every robot and 3 or 4 of the most useful items, you can keep them for the rest of the game.

- Islands -
Every Island has a theme, and usually represents only 1 series. They are:
1) Cloudia: where the main characters are based on, and where the G-Breaker games happen.
2) Terra: based on MS Gundam.
3) Austragius: based on VOTOMS.
4) Fifith Land: based on Gundam Wing.
5) Crescent: based on Panzer Galient.
6) Austral: not linked to any series, although you'll see Gorg (without pilot) in here. It's mainly linked with the heroine (Lun Forest).
7) Brave: actually Japan, the final island. You meet the GGG here, and it's also where the Aura Road portal is at. You can't visit this until Chapter 7.
>>
- Originals -
I've read about the "licensed originals" here in an old post, but didn't know what they were at the time.
The game originals are:
- Impulse 7: a flying trooper, you start with it.
- Gunblaze A/B: a mobile trooper, you use them on G-Breaker too.
- Cloud Saver: an upgrade for Impulse 7, although you can still use both.

The "licensed originals" are (not all of them):
- Guardial: based on Gundam, for Amuro only;
- Winted: based on Wing Zero, for Heero only;
- Gaulstorm: based on Dunbine, for Show only;
- Desguld: based on VOTOMS, for Chirico only;
- Air Cavalier: based on Galient, for Jojo only;

Guardial is mainly red, Winted is orange and white, Desguld is totally white, Air Cavalier is black and Gaulstorm is green.

I heard there are others, but they only show up in the special story, which I haven't finished yet.

- Special characters -
This is pretty confusing for a first time player too, but you don't actually get most of the characters in the main story. Not even half of them. Once you finish the 8 chapters of the main story, you get an option to start from where you left off, but in a new story. This is where you get most of the characters. The confusion is because the main story has a villain and all the plot, while the special story is just you running from island to island collecting characters and robots. Kyou even says at the start that Aura Battles started reappearing, so you have to patrol the islands. No villain or anything.
The series that take part in the main story are just those in the names of the islands, the rest are in the special story.
I haven't found the Cowboy Bebop or Big O people yet, but I'll try to post their CG when I meet them.

- Music -
There are no licensed songs at all, this may be a huge turn-off for some. Even in Gaogaigar's Final Fusion CG, no music plays.
>>
One thing of note about the robots is that, while you have a battleship captain, he/she doesn't need to be present in the ship at all times, so you can actually have Bright pilot a Zaku, and still be the captain.

About cross-series piloting, sadly there is almost none. The robots are classified into a lot of subsets, and they can only be piloted by pilots from the same subset. The only compatible subset is Mobile Suit (MS). They can be piloted by either Gundam or Gundam Wing people. There's others like RV (Round Vernian), AB (Aura Battler), FT (Flying Trooper), but they can only be piloted by people from their own series.
>>
>>14707569
What's the deal with Ronin Warriors in this game?
>>
Any artwork or in game models of the licensed originals?
>>
>>14707569
So OP what's the deal with the "licensed originals"? If the pilots have their respective mecha why use anything else?
>>
Now that I've played a little more, it seems Austral Island is actually linked to the Giant Gorg series (that's the name of the island in Gorg), although it confused me because it does not feature in the main plot of the game at all, except for a brief appearance of Gorg in Chapter 5. I've returned there in the special story, and met Yuu, Doris and Lady Links already.

Another thing of note is that, since Sunrise Eiyuutan R (PS2) is an enhanced port of the original Sunrise Eiyuutan (DC), a few things were switched around to accomodate for the new characters. I tried to follow the guide on GameFAQs (it's for the DC version), but it didn't apply to the events in R. I looked for stuff in the japanese web, but found nothing either. I've found L-Gaim already, and the FAQ states it was one of the last characters to be found in the DC version.

>>14708616
I haven't got them all, and it seems you need all of them before they become playable. I've met Seiji (I think he was in Zum City - Terra) and Ryo (he was in Sai - Austral). I've met Seiji first, and it seems they were scattered around the islands.

>>14708637
I'll try to make a few captures. They're not gonna be high-res, because the PS2 outputs in 640x448. Each of the licensed originals has a 1~2 second fullscreen video showing their special attack, so I'll try to record those too. The Desguld's is pretty interesting, because it's an AT that can jump (kinda like Gundam) and it has a double pile bunker on its shoulder. The Winted can turn into a bird and do some sort of Akashic Buster.
>>
>>14708718
This is kinda interesting, if you've ever played SRW; in SRW, you usually get an event where Amuro gets Nu Gundam and such, but not here. When you reach Chapter 6 in the main story, you need to fight the Gaea Gring (the Dunbine battleship). However, almost none of the main character robots can fly, and you also need to upgrade them to withstand the Cloudstream (the Gaea Gring and Will Wipps actually use the Cloudstream as attacks!). So, you have to go around the islands to find "Stealth Carriers", which were sent by the Gundam Scientists (yeah, the old men from Gundam Wing), because Peacemillion (the main city from Fifth Land, where the scientists are) was seized by the Gaea Gring. Each carrier has an upgrade for a main character. I went to one expecting to find Nu Gundam, but it was actually Guardial for Amuro. Those robots are in a special category, because they're built with Flying Trooper technology (from Cloudia), but they're locked to those main characters.
>>
Given that this is a Sunrise Eiyuutan thread, I have this to ask: Any reason why Namco Bandai had Sunrise Interactive dissolved?
>>
- Chapters -
Before I forget, a summary of the chapters. I don't remember exactly what you do in most of them, but usually ends in a fight against the main villain of the island.

Chapter 1 - just you getting the hang of the game in Cloudia. Burn Bannings appears to pursue Lun Forest (the heroine), who escaped in a Drumlo (a mook Aura Battler). You leave for Terra.

Chapter 2 - you arrive in Terra, and the Astante is shot down by M'Quve. The ship is totalled, so you have to switch to the White Base. The Astante made the trip safely, so it actually completed its mission. You get Duo and Heero, but Heero has no mech to use. However, since the White Base has no Cloud System, you're stuck in Terra for a while. You fight Ramba Ral, Dozle Zabi and Gihren (I think?).

Chapter 3 - the White Base is fitted with a Cloud System, but it can only do small jumps between the islands. There's a Shield Bar, and it's quite small - if you stay too long in the Cloudstream, the ship is destroyed. You go to Astragius, where you're pursued by Fyana, Ypsilon and finally Pailsen (the chapter boss).

Chapter 4 - I don't remember most of what happens, but I think you go into both Fifth Land and Crescent. Chapters 4, 5, 6 are the longest in the game, and aren't confined to a single island, so I don't remember the events clearly.

Chapter 5 - you fight Marder in Crescent Island, and I think you get Cloud Saver/Saber here. You also get a new ship, the Astante II, which has a full Shield Bar, so it can travel between islands more freely. Bright asks Rie (MC's sister) to captain the Astante II, and she agrees after a pep-talk from the MC.
>>
>>14708763
Chapter 6 - Lun gets kidnapped and then disappears, so the main character is moping around. The Gaea Gring appeared above Peacemillion (Fifth Land), so the other main characters go around looking for their upgrades. Once you get them all, you fight the Gaea Gring (chapter boss). Once you defeat it, the main character stops moping and destroys the Gaea Gring with his special attack.

Chapter 7: you reach Braves Island. There are only 2 cities in here, Tokyo and Osaka. Osaka was bombed to hell, so you have to go to Tokyo. Once you arrive, you're met by Gaogaigar, and you actually have to fight it! The thing is a boss killer - while most of your robots take 3 spaces and use 40 EN, Gaogaigar takes 4 spaces and uses 65 EN (more than most bosses). Once you clear the misunderstanding, you hear that the main Aura Ship, Will Wipps, is what's keeping the Aura Road open (a big portal to Byston Well), so you go to Osaka to finally destroy it. When you do, you get treated to a cutscene of Gaogaigar using Dividing Driver to seal the Aura Road, but it actually fails.

Chapter 8 - the final chapter. It's just s bunch of battles. When you enter the Aura Road, Show says this isn't actually the Aura Road, and you see a Dolos (MS carrier). Inside are Gihren Zabi, Char and the Black Tri-Stars. When you defeat it, you hear a distorted robot voice trying to talk in Gihren's voice. Then you fight Marder again (same robotic voice), and finally you realize what's going on: you have to fight a copy of your ship and characters, with the same items. They speak in that robotic voice, so it's kinda cool. This may be the hardest battle of the game, depending on how tight you build your squad. After this, you finally fight the final boss, a being called Mediator. It has 250 or 280 HP, I don't remember. Once you defeat it, the Aura Road closes and the game ends.
>>
What's the full series list?

And does it has voice acting?
>>
>>14708798
Eiyuutan (DC game):
- G-Breaker
- Layzner
- Gundam
- Gundam Wing
- Galient
- Dragonar
- Vifam
- Giant Gorg
- Dunbine (TV and OVA)
- L-Gaim
- Xabungle
- VOTOMS
- Dougram
- Gaogaigar

Eiyuutan R (PS2 enhanced port):
- all of the above
- Cowboy Bebop
- GPX Cyber Formula
- Raijin-oh
- Dagwon
- Gaogaigar FINAL
- Samurai Troopers/Warriors
- Gulkeeva
- Mama wa Shōgaku 4 Nensei (yup, it's a shojo anime)

The characters from Shogaku don't pilot any mechs, I think.
>>
>>14708798
It has full voice acting, in every single skit. Guess having the Sunrise license has its quirks.
>>
>>14708815
So Gorg has no pilots or characters apart from Gorg itself?

And what about Big O?
>>
>>14708818
Link please?
>>
>>14708821
The characters from Gorg appear, but not in the main story. Only Gorg appears in there. Once you finish the main story, you can play an extra chapter, where you can recruit the main character of Gorg.
I was actually mistaken about Big O (in a post above) - it only appears in Eiyuutan 2.

>>14708825
If you mean a link to the game, http://128bit.me/index.php?topic=30129.15 (don't post the direct links on forums)
>>
>>14708833
What's the cast list in Eiyuutan 2?

And I don't know what you linked me to, I was taking about the skits.
>>
>>14708815

>>Cowboy Bebop

Is it's plot utilized in the game?
>>
I haven't met the Bebop characters yet, but I doubt the plot will feature that much in the game. We're already at the extra story, so usually you only get an introduction, a villain and that's it. I'm waiting to see just what kind of unit they do pilot.

>>14708857
I thought you wanted a link to download the game, since it's usually asked around here. I've never found a video of the skits - given the nature of the game, finding any kind of information on it is pretty hard. That's why I made this thread, so any future players can see it.
>>
>>14708857
Sunrise Eiyuutan 2:
- some of the above (maybe all?)
- Zeta Gundam
- G Gundam
- Ganbaruger
- Wataru
- Escaflowne
- Brain Powered
- Big O

You can find some skits of SE2 on youtube, including Yuu telling Hime to shut up and kiss him (Brain Powered).

Sunrise Eiyuutan 3:
- all of the above
- Trider G7

There are two more games, called Battle of Sunrise and Sunrise World War. They're more akin to SRW than the Sunrise Eiyuutan games. Sunrise World War is pretty well known on the japanese web, while Battle of Sunrise bombed.

Sunrise World War:
- some of the entries in Eiyuutan
- Daiohja
- ZZ Gundam
- Gundam 0083
- Char's Counterattack
- Hathaway's Flash
- V Gundam
- Galient (OVA)
- Gundam Wing Endless Waltz
- Gundam SEED
- Fighbird
- Might Gaine
- Gear Fighter Dendoh
- Scryed
>>
>>14709177
So 3 has a real gigantic roster then if it has every entry from the previous 3 games?
>>
>>14708815
How exactly do all the non mecha stuff fit in?
>>
>>14708818
I always found it funny that these off brand obscure RPGS can be fully voiced, but I'm SRW, you rarely hear characters talk to each other outside of battle.

Remember Gunbuster's ending from @3?
>>
>>14709556
Is that because a typical story script is simply too huge to have it fully voiced?

Not to mention it usually throws in every character from a series, so rounding up all the voice actors every year just wouldn't be profitable?
>>
>>14709556
Remind me, what was the ending in @3?

Noriko was voiceless?
>>
>>14710915
Sunrise Eiyuutan's script isn't small either. Although they only got a few characters from each show, probably to cut costs. For example, there's Coconna from VOTOMS, but no Gotoh or Vanilla.

>>14710918
There's a part that mimics the ending of the final OVA (where Noriko rips her shirt off). In SRW @3, she receives encouragement from a few other characters. I don't remember who exactly, but I'm pretty sure Ryouma (Getter) and Akira (Raideen) are in the middle. If you look for "Gunbuster ending" on youtube you can probably find it.
>>
Well, I'm near the end of the special story. Another info dump:

- Every series that debuts in R (Bebop, Gulkeeva, Samurai Troopers) doesn't have any pilots. They do participate in the story, but more on the sidelines. So no Samurai Troopers fighting giant robots on foot.
- The Cowboy Bebop characters are very useful. They have two abilities that activate randomly: 1) they "ask" the shop of the city to sell you rare items and 2) they can take your scraps and turn them into items.
- The Cowboy Bebop characters are Spike, Jet, Faye and Ed. Spike and Jet appear first, then Faye, and lastly Ed.
- Some of the other cameo characters can activate abilities, but only on their home island.
- You can recruit almost all the villains of the series, like those 3 weirdos that work for Le Caine (Layzner), the 24th Squad from Dougram (WAT). There's only a select few that can't be recruited.
- The game also throws tons of mooks at you... for recruitment. Yeah, you enter the city and they're throwing themselves on you to fight for you.
- The Samurai Troopers take quite a while to get together. You get Touma last.
- The same thing for Vifam: you get Roddy (isn't he the MC?) last.
- There's a running gag that Ghostello looks around for Eiji so much, that when you finally find Eiji, everyone knows who he is.
- There's a gag where a little girl disappears, and you have to help find her (Mirai-chan, from that shojo manga I said above). One of the people you can ask is Bright, and Kanji asks "Did you see Mirai-chan?". Bright says "-chan?", but recomposes himself when the MC says it's a baby clothed in pink.
- You actually get copies of the licensed originals (in different colors), but it's weird because no one else can use them (except Chirico's, Fyana can use it). Maybe there's a way to modify them for normal use.
- The Mediator thing is actually a system created by Bishott Hatte and Drake Luft. They were behind it the whole time, and Shiela (Dunbine) discovers the trick.
>>
>>14711145
cont.

- The licensed original mechs actually use some sort of tactile control (like those things Shuu uses in Granzon). Because of that, the characters who pilot them don't use helmets or special suits. There's a CG for each main character piloting his original unit. Imagine Chirico without his helmet on, in a big cockpit (instead of the cramped Scopedog).
- It's weird listening to the characters talking about a game that didn't exist yet (G-Breaker came 3 years after this). The title of one of the G-Breaker games, Daisanshi Cloudia Taisen, is actually the name of the conflict that unified Cloudia.

All in all, the special story is a real drag. You spend 15 hours chasing CGs and characters, while fighting random battles along the way. I don't recommend it. The main story can be finished in less than 10 hours, by the way.
I'll upload my save somewhere so others don't have to suffer as much.

I'll also post some images later today. I'll try to post every CG, but there's quite a few that are just 3D renders of Zakus, Goufs and so on. I may skip those.
>>
>>14709219
Yes, just note that not every series has a pilot.

>>14709222
They just tag along. Some of the stuff is actually funny, like Renais (Gaogaigar) fighting Ghostello on the streets, or the kids from Raijin-oh asking for the autographs of the GPX Cyber Formula racers.
>>
>>14708740
Oh, so that's where Amuro and the Guardial was a thing from. I remember that being mentioned in conjunction with SRW GC/XO since one of the OG villains pilots something called Guardial Blood, which I guess is a more psycho successor mech or something.
>>
>>14707569
>so it stays in the archive
Considering how many times the archives have died, I hope you have an alternative backup plan if this era gets wiped out too
>>
>>14711123
Yeah exactly, it's the same principle as another Namco crossover, Tales of the World Reve Unitia.

Because they're only using the main hero plus a support character or 2 and maybe a villain they can afford to make it fully voiced.

Sadly, even Endless Frontier and Project X Zone don't have fully voiced stories.
>>
>>14711302
I've saved the text in my PC, it's just so when people ask about the game, others can point them to this thread.

I'll be uploading those images soon.
>>
File: guardial.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
guardial.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
Here goes.

Guardial.
>>
File: robot08.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
robot08.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
Guardial (Menu)
>>
File: winted.jpg (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
winted.jpg
20KB, 640x480px
Winted
>>
File: robot09.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
robot09.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
Winted (Menu)
>>
File: desguied.jpg (17KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
desguied.jpg
17KB, 640x480px
Deathguid (however you spell that)
It looks like Shadowflare from Aoi Berserga Monogatari, but white.
>>
File: robot11.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
robot11.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>>14713091
Deathguid (Menu)
>>
File: air_chevalier.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
air_chevalier.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
Air Chevalier
>>
File: robot10.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
robot10.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
Air Chevalier (Menu)
>>
File: gaulstorm.jpg (18KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gaulstorm.jpg
18KB, 640x480px
Gaulstorm
>>
File: robot12.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
robot12.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
Gaulstorm (Menu)
That's it for the licensed originals. Someone said they're referenced in SRW GC/XO, so feel free to post pics if you have any.
>>
>>14708815
>Dougram
>Dagwon
Requesting info on these please
>>
File: 001.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
Starting with the CGs. There's a lot, so I'll only post the most interesting ones.
>>
File: 002.jpg (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
25KB, 640x480px
Meeting Chirico. IIRC, it was Amuro pointing the gun at him.
>>
>>14713109
Dougram has three pilots (Crinn, Brink and random federation mook) and three units (Dougram, Roundfacer and Roundfacer 24th Squad). You can actually go around the world and collect the 4 Roundfacers from the 24th Squad. They're sorta useless, but someone in the team was probably a fan of Dougram.

Dagwon only has two characters, and they don't pilot anything. They appear in story conversations and at least in one CG.
>>
File: 003.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
Lun calling for Gorg.
>>
>>14713124
thank you anon
>>
File: 005.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
I don't remember Heero being so small.
>>
File: 008.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
Lun, Rie and Fyana shopping.
>>
File: 018.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
018.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
Amuro doing maintenance on a Haro.
>>
File: 010.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
010.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
Chirico and Fyana.
>>
File: 025.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
025.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
Raijin-oh kids asking for the autographs of the racers (Future GPX Cyber Formula).
>>
File: 026.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
026.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
Samurai Troopers, Natsumi (the little girl, from the shojo manga "My Mother is a 4th-grader"). I think the other girl is from Wild Knights Gulkeeva.
>>
File: 027.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
027.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
Samurai Troopers and two guys from Dagwon.
>>
File: 028.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
028.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
Future GPX Cyber Formula.
>>
File: 029.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
029.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
Cowboy Bebop.
The boy is the MC of Wild Knights Gulkeeva.
>>
File: 031.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
031.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
Amuro in the cockpit of Guardial.
Note the tactile controls. They're standard issue on Flying Troopers (original Cloudia technology).
>>
File: 032.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
032.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
Chirico in a Scopedog (for reference).
>>
File: 033.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
033.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
Chirico in the Deathguid cockpit.
The Granzon also uses those, doesn't it?
>>
File: 034.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
034.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
Heero in the Winted cockpit.
>>
File: 035.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
035.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
Jojo in Air Chevalier.
>>
File: 037.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
037.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
Show in the Gaulstorm cockpit.
>>
File: 036.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
036.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
Now for some random CGs.
>>
File: 038.jpg (24KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
038.jpg
24KB, 640x480px
Hy Shaltat (armor Chirico).
>>
File: 011.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
011.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
The sister's MC actually makes a comment when she sees this. Guess she's into BL.
>>
File: robot01.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
robot01.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
Impulse 7.
Someone said the originals from SRW GC/XO are a reference to this (real robot side).
>>
File: robot02.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
robot02.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
Impulse 9.
The pilot is the "rival" of the MC's father, from the G-Breaker games. He's like that friend of your father that tries to get you to drink with him and lets you crash in his couch. In every bar you stop, he has a story to tell.
>>
File: robot03.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
robot03.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
Gunblaze A.
The starting robot in the G-Breaker games.
>>
File: robot04.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
robot04.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
Gunblaze A AT (Attacker).
>>
File: robot05.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
robot05.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
Gunblaze B.
>>
File: robot06.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
robot06.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
Maysurge.
>>
File: 040.jpg (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
040.jpg
26KB, 640x480px
You can actually recruit all those guys.
>>
File: robot07.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
robot07.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
Cloud Saver/Saber.
>>
File: 007.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
007.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
>>
File: 004.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
>>
File: 006.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
>>
File: 009.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
009.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
>>
File: 012.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
012.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>
File: 015.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
015.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>
File: 016.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
016.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>
File: 017.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
017.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
>>
File: 019.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
019.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
>>
File: 021.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
021.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>
File: 022.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
022.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
>>
File: 023.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
023.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
Ending card.
>>
File: 024.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
024.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
>>
File: 030.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
030.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
Main character.

And that's it. There's a few more CGs in the game, but they aren't as interesting (and some only appear during the credits). I'll upload my save somewhere - probably GameFAQs - so someone can get higher resolution caps or get the last CGs.
>>
In SRWGC, Soul Gunner resembles the Impulse units (and also has a weapon called Cloud Saber).

Soul Lancer looks like Cloud Saber.

Guardial Blood is a customized version of Guardial with a big axe, as I recall.

Sieg's unit is called Cloud Haken, and while it looks similar to Soul Gunner and Soul Lancer, I don't know if it's specifically referencing a unit from G-Breaker / Eiyuutan.

Sally's unit is called Kreuz Wahrheit, and is an upgraded version of Wahrheit, which I think was the L-Gaim knockoff.

In SRWOG:MD, Soul Gunner / Soul Lancer is nowhere to be seen, and the main characters were put in Soul Saber, the super, instead. Sally and Sieg were given totally new units, which are customized versions of the new grunt units given to the GC faction in OGMD.
>>
>>14713108
No pics handy, but I have this vid of the Guardial thing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmeFSKQnnfM
>>
>>14714295
I've looked in the japanese web, and it seems Warheit is only in Eiyuutan 2. Makes sense, since L-Gaim only has a very small part in Eiyuutan 1, and I don't remember seeing that mech. It looks like an upgrade for L-Gaim Mk.II, so it being in Eiyuutan 2 (where L-Gaim has more plot importance) makes more sense.

Also, it seems Guardial was actually in Super Robot Wars Alpha (Dreamcast). I've never seen any videos of it, so if there aren't any, I'll try to record one.
>>
>>14714306
>Also, it seems Guardial was actually in Super Robot Wars Alpha (Dreamcast).
I remember there being a pilotless MS the G-Breaker guys brought with them, but I honestly don't remember what it was called or looked like. There was an Aura Battler with them too so it might have been Gaulstorm.

Was Vought's thing (Ordai/Oudai/whatever the hell the scythebot was called) also from these games?
>>
>>14714316
Ordai looks like an expy of the Auge (Poseydal's mech).
>>
>>14713126
>>14713131
>>14713134
>>14713145
>>14713148
>>14713152
>>14713159
>>14713161
>>14713245
>>14713256
>>14713263

And we'll never have stuff like these again due to what Namco Bandai did to Sunrise Interactive. Seriously, people, we need something like Salia (Cross Ange) gritting her teeth at Kallen Stadtfeld (Code Geass) due to the latter's breasts and Banagher and Links and Audrey Burne/Mineva Lao Zabi (Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn) walking into Fanneria Amu and Gaw Ha Leccee fighting over Daba Mayroad (Heavy Metal L-Gaim).
>>
>>14714330
....ohhhh right. I don't know why I keep forgetting that thing exists, outside of really only encountering L-Gaim in the ACE games and (duh) SRW GC.
>>
>>14714331
>what Namco Bandai did to Sunrise Interactive
What'd I miss now?
>>
It seems that in Sunrise Eiyuutan 2, there's also an original SPT called Rayfall. Also, the AT's name is actually Deathguid. It also looks like they are painted in different colors in 2, because Guardial is red in 1, but has Gundam's colors in 2. Air Cavalia is black in 1 and is Galient's color in 2.

So it's:
- Impulse 7 (Cloudia)
- Cloud Saber (Cloudia)
- Guardial (Gundam)
- Wahrheit (L-Gaim)
- Rayfall (Layzner)
- Air Cavalia (Galient)
- Deathguid (VOTOMS)
- Gulstorm (Dunbine)
>>
>>14714337

Sunrise Interactive are a subsidiary of Sunrise that made game versions of Sunrise's works. They made the G-Saviour game people think is better than the movie. Namco Bandai shut in down in 2008, or so Wikipedia says.
>>
>>14711164
>like those things Shuu uses in Granzon

Shuu uses what I could roughly desecribe are the equivalent of two Razer gamepads with sliders for his fingertips.

Tactile things I guess, you mean like the stuff in Nadesico?
>>
>>14711145
>So no Samurai Troopers fighting giant robots on foot.
FUCK
Come on! Rowen can blow up a mountain!
Ah, oh well...
>>
>>14713230
Those nutjobs? From the motherfucking DEATH DEMON SQAUD? You can recruit those guys?
...HOW? WHY? With what method? They were fucking psychos. I guess that's one thing this game has over SRW, because it'd be a hot day in hell before they'd let you do shit like that.

Not that I'm angry about it, I'm just surprised about it.
>>
Everyone and their mom joins you in these games, i'll prolly post a pic of the Wahrheit from my copy of 2 when i get home, there's also the Rayfall (folle?), Eiji's Sunrise unit. Also, the other Sunrise units all have different color schemes (different units), for Guardial, iirc Unit 2 is the orange, 1 was Blue and 3 is gundam colored
>>
>>14715108
You can have upwards of 100 pilots in this game, and most of them are random mooks that ask to fight for you. Those Aura Battler grunts? Check. Balarant grunts? Check. Zeons, Federation, OZ. You can recruit everyone. There are a few """"original"""" characters in the mooks too (they have their own voices), like a Federation female captain.

About the Death Demon Squad, you actually get one of them before (I think it's the big guy) when Ghostello tries to kill him. In the final Layzner battle, Le Caine will accept joining you, and tells the remaining two to join you too.

It looks like very few characters can't join you, like Gihren, Pailsen and Ghostello. I don't think I've got all the pilots, because there are random special events on every island that I didn't get. But even the people who pester you during random battles can be recruited. I've actually got Ypsilon, but I don't know if he either died from Jijirium deprivation, or I do have to get Jijirium to make him into a pilot.
>>
>>14715531
>About the Death Demon Squad, you actually get one of them before (I think it's the big guy
That makes sense, considering what happened to him in the show.
>>
File: Sunrise.jpg (309KB, 2075x954px) Image search: [Google]
Sunrise.jpg
309KB, 2075x954px
>>14714350
>Air Cavalia
Air Cavalier, just so you know.

Also, here's this.
>>
>>14715949
but it's written "Air Cavalia" in there
>>
>>14716111
Yes, and?
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.