[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fact: Kirby Planet Robobot is the best thing mecha to have come

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: kirbybot-930x930.jpg (61KB, 930x930px) Image search: [Google]
kirbybot-930x930.jpg
61KB, 930x930px
Fact: Kirby Planet Robobot is the best thing mecha to have come out this year, and the ending was the hypest mecha moment of the year
>>
Best power for True Arena Mode?
>>
>>14703867
Best IMO are powerups that let you go invincible such as rock, Archer, or if you are really good with your timing psychic.
>>
>>14703858
Getter Drill was amazing
>>14703867
Ninja, master the ninja throw on debris and bosses go down ridiculously fast.
>>
>>14703858
I'm not gonna lie, that thing is fucking cool. There's something about open cockpit half sphere shaped mecha that is really appealing to me.
>>
File: meow.png (154KB, 960x719px) Image search: [Google]
meow.png
154KB, 960x719px
>>14703858
Where is the Robobot Armor on the power-level chart? The mech itself is fairly powerful but nearly everything in Kirby is at least planet-buster tier. And while on the subject, where do Star Dream and Galactic Nova stand on there?

>>14703867
Poison is a boss killer. The arena control you have is ridiculous. Poison clouds block most projectiles in addition to dealing moderate chip damage, which adds up if you mix in poison blobs and the poison geyser attack. It's especially helpful on bosses that have attacks where they stay in one place, like Galactic Knight who has like 3 of them.
>>
>>14703867
Poison's good, but I prefer ESP. Mashing B does damage comparable to Poison against anything standing above or directly adjacent to you, and the dash attack has absolutely gigantic invincibility frames that even work against Star Dream's final move. You can take out everyone with one of those two moves depending on their patterns.
>>
>>14703867
UFO

The final boss becomes essentially a remake of the Nova fight from Super Star with that.

Barring that I use Hammer.
>>
>>14703867
I used ESP since you can dodge basically everything. Archer's another one, but it won't be able to dodge Star Dream Soul OS's final instant kill attack.
>>
>told people to fuck off for starting Kirby threads pre-Robobot because they were trying to pull the obnoxious "IT HAS A MINOR ROBOT SO IT MUST BE /m/" routine
>now Robobot is out and I'm okay with Kirby having a genuine reason to be on /m/
>>14703867
I used Hammer, it's still incredible.
>>
>>14704494
>UFO
It's no wonder why they don't give it to you until you either clear everything or buy an Amiibo.
>>
File: FAFV2-noscale.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
FAFV2-noscale.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
>>14703858
>a kirby game is a better mech game than nintendo's actual mech game
>>
File: kirby_stamp20.gif (140KB, 320x270px) Image search: [Google]
kirby_stamp20.gif
140KB, 320x270px
>>14703858
>Heavy Lobster or an HR robot weren't in the game
Bummer, but at least everything else was rad.
>>
>>14705664
>Heavy Lobster
Him and Dyna Blade missing were the biggest missed chances in the game, IMO. Especially since Dyna Blade would have been perfect for a final boss in the little quest RPG mode.

Still in contention for best Kirby game though.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.