[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some mecha anime with adult protagonists? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 437375.jpg (100KB, 711x1024px) Image search: [Google]
437375.jpg
100KB, 711x1024px
What are some mecha anime with adult protagonists? I've been watching a lot lately with teenage protagonists and that's fine for a while but I'm really interested in seeing some with an older cast of characters. I've already seen all that Gundam has to offer when it comes to that so please don't recommend any Gundam shows to me.
>>
Zone of the Enders Dolores
>>
>>14700623
Dai Guard, GaoGaiGar, Active Raid, Gun X Sword, Dancougar Nova, Macross 7, Macross Plus, Patlabor, Getter Armageddon, Godannar, Space Dandy, Astro Fighter Sunred, The Big O, Tiger & Bunny, Tekkaman Blade, Zone of the Enders (Idolo and Dolores).
>>
Dai Guard
Patlabor
Gun X Sword
Dolores
Godannar mostly
Active Raid

Really depends what your cut off for ADULT is. You get early 20 somethings pretty often
>>
File: 1326776569194.jpg (15KB, 151x252px) Image search: [Google]
1326776569194.jpg
15KB, 151x252px
>>14700644
>Dancougar Nova,

While I certainly and wholeheartedly recommend it did we ever get confirmation of how old the characters where? The in universe adult age was lowered and while the characters where certainly a few years above it they still looked kind of young
>>
>>14700661
I don't think definite ages were given, aside from Ruu, who is 15. I assumed that Nova's pilots were around 20, or so, but I don't have any proof of that. I think Ada's age might have been given, but I can't recall.
>>
>>14700673

Aoi's probably 19 at the absolute youngest I imagine
>>
>>14700686
No age given in the artbook, but it says that she's been racing for three years.
>>
>>14700709

so if we assume she started as soon as she became 15 that's 18 at minimum and possibly a bit older because it kind of sounded like she did a few other things before F1
>>
>>14700755
Fun fact: Seimi (as most everyone calls her) is named Sammy in the artbook, with (Samantha) written next to it. She's 25.
>>
>>14700772

so if Semi is older than them but not so older that her hitting on them is considered creepy they're all probably around 20 21
>>
>>14700644
>>14700648
I tried 4 episode of Active Raid. Couldn't get into it.
>>
>>14700623
Votoms
>>
>>14700896

Well you gave it a shot and that's plenty fair. Though Id suggest given it just ONE more episode
>>
Mazinkaiser SKL
>>
Nobunaga the Fool, Ghost in the Shell (all of it), Blue Gender, Blue Submarine no. 6, Votoms, FLAG, Break Blade, Appleseed, Expelled from Paradise, Argevollen, Armitage, SRW: The Inspector (Protag technically is Kyosuke who is an adult)
>>
>>14700623
On Char's Counterattack Amuro was around 28 or something, but the protaganist of Steel Jeeg is 25 years old.
>>
Legend of the Blue Wolves
>>
>>14702218

wasn't Tetsuya older than Koji? He looks like an adult anyways but I wouldn't be surprised if Japan said he was 18 or something
>>
>>14700905
Isn't Chirico 18 though? Albeit he's manly as fuck.
I've only seen the main series though, I could be wrong.
>>
>>14702218
>Hiroshi
Even more so when you consider the alternate-universe sequel (granted, he got stuck in suspended animation of a sort, but still).
>>
>>14703398
He was 1 or 2 years older than Koji.
>>
>>14703556
At the beginning only.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.