[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm curious, where do the main LBX from Danball Senki stand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: achilies.jpg (28KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
achilies.jpg
28KB, 600x450px
I'm curious, where do the main LBX from Danball Senki stand in terms of power level? I was talking to a friend about it and we both agreed that most of them would be at least on par with a basic Scopedog.
>>
>>14697074
The most I remember them doing is blowing up a car or two in W. Their weapons can still cause harm, likely enough to kill someone if they wanted to. But they're extremely small, need to be in close range with the person controlling them in most cases, and are only really effective in groups.
>>
File: LBX Van vs Justin.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
LBX Van vs Justin.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
>>14697108
I remember in the first series one of Jin's LBXs, either Xenon or Proto-Xenon, stopped a speeding magnet train from ramming into the Tiny Orbit building. That was more or less plot power, though, and realistically that would have most like drained its battery to zero.
>>
The strongest LBX is probably Dot Blasterizer G-EXT which took down an aerial base by itself with a TRANS AM RAISER sword. The base would probably be around the size of a car considering LBXs are palm sized.
>>
Just finished watching the firs series
Is W just as enjoyable?
>>
>>14698638
It's pretty much more of the same. I found the first one to be more enjoyable, but if you enjoyed the original, you'll enjoy W too.
>>
>>14698801
Good to know!
I got the LBX game for 3DS for only 15 euros a while back but haven't gotten around to playing it yet. It'll be the first thing on my list after watching W
>>
>>14698971
I really wish W Super Custom would get localized.

...I mean...Yokai Watch was kindof a super hit...maybe some of the leftover Yokai money could fund it?
>>
>>14701851
maybe megaton musashi will have a better chance of being localized faster
>inb4 they pull a robotech and they mix it with danball senki
>>
>>14702376
too late. Dentsu/Nicktoons already 4kids-ed Danball Senki and W (minus the Mizel arc).

plus. you know how much american television networks HATE action-oriented cartoons nowadays. that shit costs MONEY. why do that when you can just make an entire season of Johnny Test for the same price as 1 episode of an Action Cartoon?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.