[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is a GitS cyborg's "skin" composed of?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1447783004927.jpg (456KB, 1280x1307px) Image search: [Google]
1447783004927.jpg
456KB, 1280x1307px
What is a GitS cyborg's "skin" composed of?

If I remember right, a full cyborg with a body advanced enough like The Major is totally indistinguishable from a flesh-and-blood human and there are characters like Batou who have cyborg parts meshed with flesh in a way that you can't tell where the machine stops and the tissue begins. The Major is also seen wiping gunk from her eyes at the beginning of the original movie despite having an apparently totally artificial body.
>>
Plastic, probably.

Plastics are versatile as fuck.
>>
>>14692453
I think it's just lab grown skin. I don't think it comes up in the movies but in 2nd Gig it's briefly mentioned after Kuze tries to assassinate the PM at the temple and gets shot that he's probably lying low and waiting for his organic parts to regenerate.
>>
>>14692453
>What is a GitS cyborg's "skin" composed of?
that sounds like something that he would cover in liner notes in the comics
>>
going by the manga. It isn't organic.

The Major is visiting one of her female nurse fuck buddies in a cyborg shop. The nurse mentions how they have to take care the skin is even. That faces are made by skilled artisans.

Though the Major's body, on the outside looks like a common robot. To prevent people from trying to ambush her and strip her for her super advance parts.
>>
>>14692453
Shirow had elaborated it in his manga.
>>
>>14693576
Oh
>>
>>14697523
This chapter explains it.

http://www.mangaeden.com/en/en-manga/ghost-in-the-shell/5/1/
>>
BEES
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.