[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this moe yuribait anime has better action scenes than any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

>this moe yuribait anime has better action scenes than any serious mecha show in years
Woah...
>>
>>14692301

Is this bait? this show literally got pulled off the air for not meeting quality standards as according to the creators.
>>
>>14692301
Don't tell me those madmen somehow even improved the animation for the re-airing...
>>
>>14692336
The episodes had some serious audio crackling, and the first episode at least felt as though there were some in between frames missing, so it's not like they didn't have a legitimate reason.
>>
>>14692492
apparently the horrible subs rip of the first episode was bad in quality
>>
>>14692531
Huh, that makes sense too.
>>
>>14692492
I recall seeing a comparison between how it aired in Japan, and how it looked on the licensed version. The original looked much smoother.
>>
>>14692301
Unfortunately it's directed by the man who brought you such classics as Comet Lucifer, and written by the writer of the critically acclaimed Infinite Stratos 2.

It's hot garbage besides the action.
>>
>>14693160
Because Funimation got the simulcast. That should tell you everything.
>>
>>14692336
As someone who was autistic enough to watch both versions side by side only minor script changes in three parts and an extra cut in the intro that shows the loli in the robot at the prologue at the start of the episode.Also an explosion had black fire instead of normal fire, and when the loli activated the robot's super forum they made the rune black and darkened the background. No animation changes or atted cuts other than that.
>>
>>14693567
Oh wow that's not good signs at all
>>
>>14693567
>It's hot garbage besides the action.
So the average mecha show except the average mecha show doesn't even have that? Hell I'll take it.
>>
>>14693160
Funi's shit encode was dropping frames left and right during fight scenes.
>>
>Yurishit and ow the edge
Designs are cool but i dont think i'll pick it up again. Maybe when it ends and something interesting happens.
>>
>>14693835
Back to /a/ or /v/ you pig
>>
>>14694543
>plot
>mattering in mecha anime
I'll take my actually hand-drawn fights over more 3DCG.
>>
>>14694551
>>14694551
See the previous post

Back to /a/ or /v/ you swine
>>
>>14694562
Nah.
>>
I don't know why people bitch about its shit plot when /m/ has such low standards that as long as the plot isn't legitimately insulting to one's intelligence people will defend anything on this board.
>>
>>14694873
The plot could be legitimately insulting and still have its defendants, see Reconguista.
>>
>>14694879
Can we just not do this for one thread
>>
>>14694197
>and ow the edge
But that's the best part. Alecto's summoning sequence is one of the most wonderfully chuuni things I've seen in years.
>>
>>14694915
That'd be the day
>>
>>14694928
I get it and in other times i like it but they are playing it totally seriously and it's kind of off putting to me.
That wizard fight was nice. The right amount of edge and camp.
>>
>>14692301
Haha no
>>
>>14692315
And this is how I know the only thing you know about the show's the delay and you haven't watched it
>>14692492
Blame Funi
>>14693567
The first 4 episodes were good enough, though
Not a masterpiece, but not a horrible piece of garbage like CL or IS, either
>>14697723
But it does.
Download an episode, and watch the fight scenes
They're legit better than stuff like IBO
The only recent thing that has as good 2D mecha animation is Concrete Revolutio
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.