[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which secondary Rider got chumped out the least? Probably Baron,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: Gaim_-_Baron_face-off.jpg (372KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Gaim_-_Baron_face-off.jpg
372KB, 1920x1080px
Which secondary Rider got chumped out the least?

Probably Baron, right? He got to be the last boss and everything.
>>
Kaito was an idiot throughout the season and only got to the end through luck and muh stronk

The only secondary that didn't chump was Knight. He actually won the tatakae
>>
File: 1458362469783.jpg (121KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1458362469783.jpg
121KB, 1024x683px
I mean he still jobbed a lot though.
>>
>he got to be the last boss and everything

Yeah but through that, he jobbed relentlessly, used weapons improperly, flip-flopped n what MUH STRONK actually meant, and probably never washed that edgelord costume of his.
>>
>>14691605
>He actually won the tatakae
Shinji was kind of the winner. His is the wish that happened, although not because of him actually winning.
>>
>>14691605
Knight won every iteration of tatekae filmed.
>>
>>14691605
I would be interested in seeing the original script version of gaim where Kouta was supposed to job hard against Baron for most of the series. Apparently that got changed because the main hero in a kids show needs to be the strongest or something.
>>
>>14691496
>Baron
>not a turbojobber for most of the show

He wasn't Micchy tier, but Micchy actually survived which is more than be said for bananaman
>>
>Not one mention of Gatack
Hell, I probably wouldn't even call him a secondary Rider, he gets more character development than Tendou, plus in the final fight between them Gatack kinda beats him.
>>
>>14691865
That's because the secondary rider WAS Tendou.
>>
>>14691736
Makes sense I always felt Kaito was the stronger/ more intimidating character even if he had a lower power level.
>>
File: BrokenGarren.png (285KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
BrokenGarren.png
285KB, 640x360px
>>14691496
Garren
>>
>>14692001

Not really. Kagami had a lot of focus in the first half of the show, but once he actually becomes Gatack his story is pretty much done and he's just kind of there for the second half of the show. I love his story, and especially the fact that he gives up his dream and power (the Bee) to help a friend (Tendou), which is an enormous testament of character, and he's probably my favorite Rider because of those things, but it feels like the writers had no idea what to do with him in the second half of the show.

Once he does step back because his story is finished though Tendou does get more focus and it's in the second half that things like Dark Kabuto come in to play.
>>
Meteor. Doesn't job that bad and gets his own qt waifu at the end of the series
>>
>>14693741
The problem is that Kagami's main subplot for the 2nd half of the show (a romance with Hiyori) got trashed by her actress' sickness resulting in her role being reduced.

We still get Sasword's character being moved from wannabe Tendo's rival to wannabe Kagami's best friend (only for Inoue to suddenly get to write Tsurugi's last two episodes and quickly shove that aside...) and the final arc is mostly Kagami focused too.

He's also still generally used as the point of view character for the big revelations in the main plot - we as the viewer only learn Hiyori's and Tendo's backstories or about the Natives when Kagami learns about them.
>>
>>14693739

The point where Tachibananner-san stops being a bitch and drop-kicks Isaka's punk ass is really the point where the show as a whole starts getting legitimately good.
>>
>>14694178
>Meteor. Doesn't job that bad and gets his own qt waifu at the end of the series

Get his important arc scene stolen by Fourze's final upgrade.
>>
>>14691736
That never happened. The point of him was that he was always kind of a loser until he gets his upgrade at the end. Think of how he loses against Kouta then Kurokage/Guridon and gets conned into the contest to be a distraction for Zangetsu. The idea of him somehow not being a loser is an idea that originates purely from /m/.
>>
>>14691865
You forgot to mention that Kagami was mortally wounded twice and then proceeded to immediately get back up like he tripped because he's THE GODDDAMN GOD OF WAR.
>>
>>14694262
Part of the point of it was that Ryusei wasn't the one to defeat Aries. After murdering Gentarou to try to get his revenge, he didn't deserve to get it.
>>
>>14691496
Baron only won two important fights, and one was in his v-cinema and the other he wasnt a rider. He didnt even win when he got lemon arms, he's one of the most chumped out ones.

The one that got it better would be Knight(got to fight the final villain), Garren( beat the last evil undead) and Mach(beat the main villain).
>>
>>14694511
Maybe if Kaito had ever looked up on YouTube how to use a fucking bow he would have won a fight with Lemon Energy Arms.

Goddamn mother fucker got a warhammer and used it like a spear! AND HE HARDLY EVEN USED MANGO ARMS! Kaito's jobbiness is all his own goddamn fault!
>>
>>14694511
Gou getting to beat the main villain was sort of a catharsis moment, since he'd spent the whole second half of the show as basically the butt of every joke.

Chase is a good example of a secondary who didn't get chumped, he was almost always a monster in every fight.
>>
Accel
he got to fuck a woman.
>>
>>14694820
Meteor got to fuck a woman who wasn't annoying as fuck
>>
>>14695106
>annoying as fuck
Akiko is sexy. If the only thing you think of when you see her is "annoying", you are probably a closeted virgin faggot and will remain so until the day you die.
>>
>>14695134
She has a weirdly proportioned body and her outfits were ugly as fuck. Why want Akiko when you could just have Kiriko or Tomoko or whatever
>>
>>14695337

Tomoko > Kiriko > Mai >>>>>>>>> Akiko
>>
>>14691496
beast, he became the main character
>>
>>14691729
Ren died in 13 Riders
Sure the Knight deck survived, but the man died
>>
>>14694820
I've always been bothered by their relationship. Akiko is obnoxious and annoying as fuck, you'd expect Terui to not love that shit.
>>
>>14695505
>Akari > Mai > Miyu > Tomoko > Kiriko > Yuki >>>>>>>>>> Akiko
Fixed
>>
File: 1459965086534.jpg (45KB, 632x483px) Image search: [Google]
1459965086534.jpg
45KB, 632x483px
>>14698564
>Koyomi doesn't even make the list
>>
>>14694507
Let us be honest. It only happened because they needed to shill cosmic state.
>>
>>14698883
The primary reason anything happens in Rider is to shill things, doesn't mean they cant have story or character reasons on top of that
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.