[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the deal with Turn A Gundam movies? I have a very

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (440KB, 950x683px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
440KB, 950x683px
What's the deal with Turn A Gundam movies? I have a very hard time following the story.
These bitches were fine tho
>>
>>14690394
you're always supposed to watch the actual series you absolute moron
>>
>>14690415
So why the fuck would they bother creating these movies? What's the point?
>>
>>14690429
Cash.
>>
>>14690429
You get to see the cool parts of the show on a big-ass movie screen.
>>
>>14690429
yap yap gimme all your yens
>>
>>14690394
The blue lipstick.

Also money and some cool music
>>
>>14690429
It's exactly what it says it is: a compilation. It's just a way of rewatching that thing that you like without having to go through the entire series.

The 0079 movies are the only ones that actually make sense if you watch them without watching the show first. Zeta Gundam: A New Translation is also impenetrable if you don't already know the plot.
>>
>>14690394
>>14690480

Never EVER listen ot anyone on /m/ who says watch the compilation movies if you don't have time for the series.
>>
>>14690429
People can go to the cinema and watch a "best of" on a movie screen. The assumption is everyone in the audience has seen the show and now they're watching the highlights. It's not complicated.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.