[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is that mech from? They obviously stole it from somewhere,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (94KB, 750x704px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 750x704px
Where is that mech from? They obviously stole it from somewhere, it looks way too anime.
>>
>>14689984
The proportions and overall design look very similar to a Knightmare Frame or an LFO, minus the fuckhuge backpack.
>>
>>14689984

>Medical Exoskeleton
>Heel Wheels

If someone were fragile enough to need something like this in the first place is giving them the ability to wipe out at high speed like a dumb skate punk really a good idea?
>>
>>14689984
Pretty sure that's a gundam
>>
>>14689984
Are those jumpjets on the back? For tactical deployment of cripples
>>
Isn't it that G-Saviour variant with the rollerskates
>>
>>14690052
>>14690054

Well, having children pilot robots always seems to work out, why not use terminal patients too?
It's not like they were going to survive anyways.
>>
File: Roujin.jpg (1MB, 1554x2196px) Image search: [Google]
Roujin.jpg
1MB, 1554x2196px
>>14689984
>>
>>14690073
>your waifu will never come back from the grave to take you to the beach
>>
File: Altair.jpg (70KB, 400x290px) Image search: [Google]
Altair.jpg
70KB, 400x290px
>>14689984
A mix between Code Geass & Zegapain
>>
File: type-j-9.jpg (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
type-j-9.jpg
37KB, 400x400px
>>14689984
>>
File: ludens_kojima.0.jpg (413KB, 1456x2048px) Image search: [Google]
ludens_kojima.0.jpg
413KB, 1456x2048px
not everything is from your japanese animes.
>>
>>14690571
lurk more /v/
>>
>>14690571
Fucking kojima ... I love you ,you magnificent bastard.
>>
>>14690065

Smells like a new plotline for a new mecha series.

It's like Guilty Crown, but everyone's in an Endlave and everyone's an Ayase mixed with various cliches. But we'll make them take sides and kill each other because.

Imagine all the dough from selling crippled waifu mechandise!
>>
File: lemon scented lubricant.png (719KB, 1023x570px) Image search: [Google]
lemon scented lubricant.png
719KB, 1023x570px
>>14690730
Crippled waifus in mecha now?
>>
File: Ayase says...jpg (32KB, 540x539px) Image search: [Google]
Ayase says...jpg
32KB, 540x539px
>>14690730
> crippled waifu mechandise

careful what you wished for anon, you might regret it someday.
>>
File: Exiiicolorvariation.jpg (846KB, 1250x782px) Image search: [Google]
Exiiicolorvariation.jpg
846KB, 1250x782px
>>14690768

I wish to do the selling, not the buying. But "NEETs will pay for anything" marketing joke aside, I'm probably not the first guy to think of this.

If this is going to be an actual product, there's obviously going to be a difference between the stuff you see in amputee abuse guro hatefuck doujins and more "expected" disabled people like Ayase, the girls in Kawata Shoujo, etc.

A more mainstream work would alternatively feature "weak" people, maybe one or two actual physically-disabled people, than having a whole troop of permanently-disabled characters. One is in a coma but advanced technology allows her brain to regain enough activity to remote-pilot her mecha; when it powers down she goes back to coma. One is blind since birth and likes being given direct vision feed from her mecha. One is weak from constant radiation treatment, her mecha is her only time where she can live her childhood dream of being a sportsperson, death flag guaranteed for that one. One, of course, is the Ayase after a car accident/insert choice here. And so on and so forth.

Drawing up the cast is marginally easier than what comes next; the undoubtedly extra-ridiculous-no-matter-how-well-planned excuse plot of why two groups of medically unfit cute schoolgirls are trying to kill/defeat each other with two-to-three story tall mecha.

I don't think super scifi particles will cut it this time.
>>
>>14690052
It transforms into a wheelchair.
>>
>>14691002
Maybe its some kind of fucked up, Battle Royale style paralympics. The team that kills the other team successfully gets to go home alive.
>>
>>14691161

Too edgy. Make it a tournament ala IGPX, where the winner gets super expensive treatment that both heals them and makes them better than the average person alongside a hefty cash price.
>>
>>14690768
>We want the Katawa Shoujo audience
>>
File: mm.. wait, wat the heck.gif (427KB, 200x198px) Image search: [Google]
mm.. wait, wat the heck.gif
427KB, 200x198px
>>14690761
in the other hand, crippled waifu could be a good waifu material, actually.

I'm not thinking about katakawa shoujo level, but in DXHR level (precised to limb disabled category), minus the 'neuropezene as oppression tools' purposes.

just think about this, at some point of our life, we DO deal with bitches (full body, not disabled) who was NEVER appreciate her man that did good stuff to them. but instead, we have a disabled waifu that need a good care from someone.

all she need was attention from a man. not a man who gives only love, but to their prosthesis & their maintenance as well. (I'm not talking about normal prosthesis, but advanced prosthesis type as in DXHR level)

there's technobabble conversation in between them during the prosthesis maintenance, be it puns included or not. & for sure, it could be very interesting; like people says, couples conversation is a good things to keep relationships working.

with the love to a disabled girl & taking care about their prosthesis maintenance as well, she will love you more than ever, perhaps doubles the love because you take care of her & her very own prosthesis.

in the mean time you could mod something to her limbs, maybe just for fun & giggles. creativity can be boosted at some point.

it could have been better when the personality of the waifu was not afraid or inferior about her current limb disabilities.

... holy fuck, not sure what I'm thinking while typing this, & hope someone might get the point.

or perhaps i need to find a waifu IRL.

>>14691002
> death flag guaranteed for that one
you sure gone full Tomino, didn't you?

>>14691161
that sounds like Hunger Game & the Hunger Game thread in /m/. it could be interesting.
>>
>>14689984
Gundam with a body kit.
>>
>>14691960

I doubt that they care about the KS audience and others of like interests.

I can only remember Ayase as a character from an /m/ show that has an actual disability, the main male characters of Roujin Z and Real Drive are just old.
>>
>>14693575
Don't other /m/ character have disabilities, either natural or after certain event?
>>
>>14693796

I can't remember any.

On that subject I remembered that in Guilty Crown the main character is blind and not so good at walking by the end.

And that's all.
>>
>>14693796

Oh wait I fucking forgot the Thunderbolt chucklefucks.
>>
>>14693840
there's few.
- Katejina gone blind in the end of Victory
- Louise got hand crippled when whole family decimated by Nina's beam in 00
list should be longer, but other anon could fill it.

>>14691960
alright anon..
what if.
what if we having Katakawa Shoujo, & those character taken from any /m/ materials?
let's just keep it into /m/ perspective, as much as possible.
>>
>>14693840
Blind and missing an arm, actually.
But he does get a prosthetic in the epilogue.

Still literally super-blind and in need of a cane.

I'm still kinda bitter about that ending.
>>
>>14690585
technically gasaraki is /v/ related but I don't know anyone who played the game
>>
>>14693796
Luke Skywalker lost an arm
Seabook lost an arm and an eye in Crossbone
>>
>>14695097
Anakin lost at least three hands and two legs

I guess Maul lost half his body

etc
>>
>>14695033
-Migazugi is in permastroke mode unless he gets in Barbados
>>
>>14693796
Hyoma lost both of his arms and got robotic replacements
Rai from SRW has a prosthetic hand, and Hugo is even more cyborg'd up
>>
>>14695141
Gai in GGG is almost fully robotic after a space shuttle crash, until alien fairy magic gives him his body back
>>
>>14695155
He only lost one arm.

Thank you for justifying my time spent watching 50 episodes of that show.
>>
>>14691161
UNINSTALL
>>
>>14695844

I think it'll be a bigger kick in the nuts to have that kind of elimination tourney organized by humans than otherdimensional beings.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.