[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does /m/ like big guy and rusty? visitor from /co/, since that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: not quite Bane.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
not quite Bane.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
does /m/ like big guy and rusty? visitor from /co/, since that board seems pretty ambivalent on this show/comic
>>
>>14687936

Watch the skies coming at you! A hero of metal hue! He locks horns with disaster, for the red and the white and the blue!
>>
>>14687940
Then was born a boy-robot, miracle of a-science, ready to battle large monsters, supercharged and quick on the draw
>>
>>14687936
Never got to see it on television because I always woke up too late. Enjoyed sleeping too much as a kid.
From what I've seen (as in clips on youtube) I think it's pretty great.
>>
>>14687936
Yeah it was a pretty good show, from what I remember. I liked it.
>>
File: godzilla splendid.jpg (56KB, 466x358px) Image search: [Google]
godzilla splendid.jpg
56KB, 466x358px
>>14687955

It was done by the same people responsible for Godzilla and Extremem Ghostbusters. Two shows which by all accounts should have been awful but where fucking awesome.

Oh and MIB.
>>
I love how Big Guy makes up for being less technologically advanced than Rusty with sheer dakka.
>>
>>14687955
http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Big-Guy-and-Rusty-the-Boy-Robot
for what its worth
>>14687972
I agree but MiB was only OK
>>
>>14687947
Pretty darn good, but he needs help. The Big Guy! He's a big deeeal!
>>
>>14687976
good old-fashioned American engineering, build to last and built to fight!
>>
>>14687987
Heart of Gold! Fists of Steel! Clobbering Evil Entities, with Rusty at his Heel
>>
Now that they're a mighty team,The boy robot lives his dream,To be a legend in history,The Big Guy and Rusty!
>>
I saw a fair bit of Big Guy and Rusty. It fucking blew.

>>14687979
MIB season 1 is great. Second is eh.
>>
Just bought the hardcover actually.
>>
>>14689271
there were 4 seasons, bruh
>>
Squidjy things
>>
>>14689535
I saw several episodes of each season, I didn't have cable so I watched all fox kids and wb cartoons. This show was garbage.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.