[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of him, /m/? Personally, I think he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (50KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 500x375px
What do you think of him, /m/?

Personally, I think he's a bit underrated. It was nice to see a relatively down-to-earth (or down to Side 2??) guy as a char clone, He's not a total psycho, and just wants to win with as few civilian causalties as possible. And the Rig Contio was pretty cool.
>>
>>14679344
If only he had a cooler mask, then Collapsed Asshole would be the best char.
>>
>>14679344
>He's not a total psycho
Then tell me, why does he wear the white briefs on his face??
>>
>>14679344
I've seen posts calling him a Garma as opposed to a Char and I agree with them.
>>
File: Chronicle's death.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Chronicle's death.webm
3MB, 640x480px
he was a better commander than a pilot
>>
>>14679344
Naively idealistic. I think it could have made for a good take on a "noble" Char clone who wasn't a scheming backstabber, but he didn't really get enough focus.
>>
>>14679362
>Position due to blood-relation to ruler
>Fairly weak-willed, but idealistic
>Manipulated by trusted companion who holds a more personal rivalry with protagonist
>>
>>14679370
There's nothing wrong with that as a character trait. It certainly makes him more interesting than Smug Pragmatist with insane ulterior motive,
>>
>>14679396
There isn't, it's just he had barely any focus or screentime.
>>
>>14679344
I liked how respectable he was in his morals and personality. When he stopped his comrade from molesting Katejina, and when he helped that little girl not pee in the middle of a hallway.

I was also hoping that, in the end, he'd be among the top villains Üsso has to deal with. I was hoping he'd top the guys like Tassilo Vago and Fonse Kagatie, and that's what he said he was going to do, he said he'd take control of the Angel Halo and turn it against those other Zanscare guys. But not only did he never do that, he wasn't as great a threat as Katejina.

I'd prefer if it had been different, but maybe if it had been the way I wanted, it would be too traditional and cliché.
>>
>>14679344
He was an okay person, mediocre pilot and complete moron in politics.
If he was smart, he could remove the influence of that one-eyed geeser on the Zanscare politics.
>>
I feel sorry for him because he was first being used by Dogatie through Maria then Katejina. Also he has a young boy as his rival, who's pwning him up-down-left-right-center. It's kinda sad.
>>
Cronicle ended up being a pussy whipped bitch that ended up dancing to Katejina's tune, unlike Uso who had long since escaped her grasp.
>>
Another victim of Katejina's wild ride.
Shame. He was a good bloke.
>>
File: 50.png (1MB, 1024x1529px) Image search: [Google]
50.png
1MB, 1024x1529px
>>14679362
>>14679886
Katejina is the Char here.
>>
>>14679792
>Used by his superiors
>Looked down on by his sister
>Manipulated by his subordinate/love interest

Chronicle had a hard life.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.