[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It is finally here /m/. The prologue for the Lord Inquisitor.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: The_Hammer.jpg (41KB, 418x335px) Image search: [Google]
The_Hammer.jpg
41KB, 418x335px
It is finally here /m/. The prologue for the Lord Inquisitor. Watch and be amazed.
>>
>>14673732
And here's the link, because I forgot it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZc6cr6G2E4&feature=youtu.be
>>
Modelling is top-notch, but we've known that for years. Animation has progressed slightly, but several things just feel off, and a lot of motions just don't feel like they have much weight to them. Voice acting is...while not bad, incredibly bland and amateurish, and the lip syncing is pretty off. Also the protagonist doesn't seem to be acting with the appropriate gravitas of an Inquisitor, acting more like an Explicator or Interrogator. I can only hope he stops being such a brat in later installments.
>>
>>14673732
Awesome, bamp
>>
File: hibiki to fist.png (167KB, 318x386px) Image search: [Google]
hibiki to fist.png
167KB, 318x386px
>Imperial Fists
>Dreadnoughts

Please, I need more!
>>
>>14673782
Yeah this supposed Inquisitor acting like some random Dublin skanger is weird as fuck.
>>
File: skinsuit.jpg (30KB, 249x607px) Image search: [Google]
skinsuit.jpg
30KB, 249x607px
>>14673732
>atmosphere
>visuals
Holy shit, I never thought I would be seeing Holy Terra in such glorious high-definition CG. Games Jewshop should be paying Erasmus his weight in fucking gold for doing this.

And, as expected, the Imperial Assassins are sexy as fuck in the skinsuit.
>>
>>14673732
Shocked that Gee Dub hasn't already C&D'd this. This is the best Warhammer animation I've ever seen. The images and the music are perfect. Funny that I was just mentioning Vangelis, because I'm definitely hearing some Vangelis here.
>>
>>14675264
they don't usually do C&D fan made videos do they?
>>
>>14675264
>>14675269

Damnatus got nailed because of how German laws work or something like that?

Lord Inquisitor gets a free pass because its not infringing on their IP in any possible legal way and Erasmus isn't trying to sell merchandise or turn a profit on it. If anything, the guys at GW hq are probably loving it, and not just because its free advertisement. They still do play and love their product even if its shitty (that's probably what blinds them to a lot of their bad decisions..) as well as other non-GW games.
>>
>>14673732
Does anybody knows what is the real crime of the old guy?
>>
>>14673732
Wasnt Torquemada suppose to be the MC? Who is this prick?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.