[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You'll never get offered to /ss/ by a load of keiki

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>You'll never get offered to /ss/ by a load of keiki cause you're a newtype
>>
>oh look it's that thread again.jpg
>>
>>14672421

What's up? Got a "big cannon" stucked up your ass so you can't take a laugh?
>>
>>14672422
>Usso is told that firing the Keilas Guilie will bring an end to the war by wiping out the Zanscare fleet
>Cronicle detonates his suit in front of the cannon, diverting the beam
>It still goes and destroys the Zanscare fleet anyway, completing the League Militiare's objective
>Next few episodes show that Zanscare had a second fleet (???) hidden on the moon, or treated as if the cannon didn't destroy the fleet
>Nobody questions what went on there

So what the hell actually happened there?
>>
>>14672552
gay sex
>>
>>14672412
why isn't there more hentai of this already?
>>
>>14672552
I thought the original target was to aim at the Zanscare homeland colony and to kill all of the core political figures hiding inside. Chronicles actions led to the cannon misfiring and hiting the security force that had been pulled back from Keilus Guilles defense line. The second fleet in mention was the experimental motorad fleet that was finally put into deployment due to the war escalating and Zanscare losing its endgame weapon.

Remember, the League militiare had no qualms killing millions of innocents to end that war, an action groups like Zeon and the Titans advocated as well.
>>
>>14672552
>>Usso is told that firing the Keilas Guilie will bring an end to the war by wiping out the Zanscare fleet

1. His name isn't fucking Usso
2. No, he was literally never ever told that.

LITERALLY FUCKING WATCH AND PAY ATTENTION YOU COLOSSAL RETARD
>>
>>14672933
Autism. They do tell all their people what's they're trying to do, they even tell Uso he's the one closest to the canon, where he should aim and that it needs to be fired to win.

>>14672552
League Millitaire are trying to fire the beam at their higher-ups as a desperate measure, beam misses and hits a small part of the fleet instead.
>>
>>14672412

Did Victory Gundam air on Cartoon Network, by any chance? If it did, how did CN handle this scene?
>>
>>14675406
never licensed for NA
>>
>>14674479
>League Militaire are trying to fire the beam at their higher-ups as a desperate measure, beam misses and hits a small part of the fleet instead.
So, the the beam missed because of Chronicle's intervention, does that mean Chronicle singlehandedly prevented Zanscare's defeat at that moment?

I'm trying to remember all the extraordinary things Chronicle achieved, since he gets so much grief.
>>
>>14677454
Yes, he even gets promoted to the top of the wheel squadron right after.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.