[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't come here often so what do you guys think of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: battlebots KO.png (731KB, 762x433px) Image search: [Google]
battlebots KO.png
731KB, 762x433px
I don't come here often so what do you guys think of the new Battlebot series?
I think it's a blast to watch. And I'm glad that ABC just uploads the best part of the show onto youtube.
Also it's a lot better than the new robot wars series.
>>
>>14669979
It'd be better if they cut out the forced reality TV garbage and quit trying to broadcast it as if it were a sport i.e. with a million ads for ten minutes of robot fight.
>>
>>14669999
You don't have to watch the forced reality TV bullshit. All the fights and only the fights are straight up on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDe0CguuqcMA-fu_fwgE1vIFA0IA2PsTP
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBxDpnsKZX0
>>
What was your face when Warhead did it's disco head spin slide trick?
>>
File: W1pUhPD.jpg (108KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
W1pUhPD.jpg
108KB, 1440x1080px
>>14672559
>>
Me and a friend are about to watch Battlebots after finishing new Robot Wars.

Should we start back at the 2000 series or jump into the 2015 one instead?
>>
Anyone have a way for a England fag to watch the fights? A bunch of the ones on ABC's channel just come up with the blocked in my country screen
>>
File: Shameimaru.jpg (24KB, 474x355px) Image search: [Google]
Shameimaru.jpg
24KB, 474x355px
>>14672559
>>
>>14670031
>The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

Get fucked cunt.
>>
razer. that is all

u say ziggy i say shut the fuck up

razer.
>>
>>14675236
I think the new series is better. But I haven't watched all of the old one so you decide.
>>
>>14675675
Torrents appear to be the only way anon.
>>
Bite force was robbed, Chomp didn't deserve that win
>>
>>14676181

The whole concept of Chomp seems so horribly flawed that it's a wonder it actually keeps going.

>narrow base
>constantly gets pushed over on its side and shoved around the arena
>doesn't really seem to actually hit anything most of the time because its opponents are generally too fast and the ax is so overpowered that it can flip Chomp over itself
>comes out on top anyway because of lucky hits to critical areas and because its armor is so stupidly tough that nothing can penetrate it, Chompwinslol
>>
>>14676039
Thanks anon.
>>
Still wish they'd get beyond battlewedges, but you go with what works.
>>
File: 1437354700572.jpg (54KB, 744x419px) Image search: [Google]
1437354700572.jpg
54KB, 744x419px
>>14672559
>>
File: 1416446912265.gif (1MB, 312x176px) Image search: [Google]
1416446912265.gif
1MB, 312x176px
>>14672559
>>
>>14669979
I watched them all after seeing this thread, the fight with Yeti and the one with the jaw was tense as fuck.

Why did nobody else have a gun like that one in the first few fights?
>>
I liked robot wars way better.
The house robots and traps were way better.
>>
>>14669979

Has anyone thought about doing larger scale battle bots? Or does the increased scale mean it's not economically viable to do?

I would love to see bots the size of small cars battle it out in a larger arena or fields.
>>
>>14683295
>Why did nobody else have a gun like that one in the first few fights?
forbidden by rules. That gun was permitted as excpetion because I think it fired firecrakers instead of real bullets.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LPzjiR3LyQ
How's /m/ liking the new Robot Wars series?
gotta give respect to Thors owner and creator, he got amazingly far for being a one-man team, and the sheer amount of repairs and modifications he endured to get there
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.